Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiko turned and looked at Vincent. "Vincent!!" She squeeled, toppling over Koru's arm and reaching out to pull him into a hug. "Come feel how soft Koru's hair is." She wiggled her toes again and let out another giggle. It felt like the whole world was spinning around her. Her whole body tingling all over.
Vincent looked at her. "Is this because i didn't let you bite me. If you need to i can." Vincent moved his head revealing his neck.
Koru blinked in surprise, as this new person was drawn into the hug, and at Hiko's actions.

. o O ( Oh my lord... )

He looked at Vincent, quirking his eyes at his shirt. "You *really* want to tempt fate in this house, don't you?"
Hiko licked his neck. "Hmmm... Tastes like... I DON'T KNOOOWW." She put her hand on the side of her head and tilted it. "Hmmmm. Koruu don't be mean it's just a blood stain it'll come out easyyy. I know how to do laundryyy." Her hands went back to Koru's hair. "Koru Koru Koru Koruuuu, Vincent smells like an angel!" She said in a gasp.
Vincent looked at koru "Whats wrong with her?"
Koru looked back at Vincent while Hiko was molesting his hair.

"Don't look at me. How the hell should I know? I didn't expect my blood to have this kind of effect on her."

Looking back at Hiko, he chuckled in a light, nervous fashion. "Hiko...I think it miiight be a good idea if I carried you upstairs and you had a little nap. Let this...euphoria pass, mm?"
"I don't want tooo. Sleeping is for losers." Hiko pulled her hands away from him and started to play with her own hair. "You are so looonng, but I don't get whyyy." A confused look spread across her face as she started to do a shitty braid. "You know what we should do, we should um.." She went silent, but kept on braiding. Red eyes focused on white hair, but what she saw was glittering threads. Sparkling in different angles of the light. "Whooooaaa."
Vincent walked over and picked her up. "Time for you to take a nap." He started to walk up the stairs.
(( Actually, my dearie, I do have to get to bed. I'm exhausted. x.x Want to continue this later? ))
(( yeha Ill bug you laterz. go go gogogogogoggoooo ))

Hiko pouted and waved sadly to Koru, blowing him kisses as Vincent walked away. "Viiiinceeent I wanna play another game." She latched onto him tight, now playing with his hair. "Why is it so blonde and bright???"
Vincent walked up the stairs "Because i was born with it."
Hiko tried eating it but she spit it out. "I thought it was sunshine! Your hair lied to meee!" She threw her head back and stuck her tongue. 'I am deeaddd." She mumbled.
Vincent sat her down on her bed and sat next to her. "My hair couldn't lie, maybe thats what sunshine taste like.
Hiko layed her head on his lap and stretched out the rest of her body on her bed. Looking up at him she pouted. "Sunshine wouldn't taste like shampoooo." Her right hand started swatting at it likr a cat now.
Vincent started to laugh. "Maybe sunshine had a shower."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces