Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

"They are eating my blood..." He says with wide eyes, imagining some small gross bugs crawling through his veins feasting on his blood. He lets out a small shiver.

"No. They're using it. They're just like normal cells, only instead of using food for energy, they use blood." She stopped in the kitchen.

"I... I see..." He says softly as he sits down at the table then turns to her with a smile. "I'm sure you make amazing food. You have had a long time to practice haven't you?"

Her jaw clenched and she forced a smile. "Again, I'm only 17. Really." She turned softly. Anymore cracks about her being a vampire, making her old or something, and she'll poison his food. "What would you like?"

"I... I'm sorry... It's just that you acted older, and you talked about after living hundreds of years you get sick of food and stuff like you've done it..."

"My family told me that!" She snapped at him. "I'm not a thousand year old vampire like you think!" She turned back around. "Now what the hell do you want to eat?!"

Friendly Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

"They are eating my blood..." He says with wide eyes, imagining some small gross bugs crawling through his veins feasting on his blood. He lets out a small shiver.

"No. They're using it. They're just like normal cells, only instead of using food for energy, they use blood." She stopped in the kitchen.

"I... I see..." He says softly as he sits down at the table then turns to her with a smile. "I'm sure you make amazing food. You have had a long time to practice haven't you?"

Her jaw clenched and she forced a smile. "Again, I'm only 17. Really." She turned softly. Anymore cracks about her being a vampire, making her old or something, and she'll poison his food. "What would you like?"

"I... I'm sorry... It's just that you acted older, and you talked about after living hundreds of years you get sick of food and stuff like you've done it..."

"My family told me that!" She snapped at him. "I'm not a thousand year old vampire like you think!" She turned back around. "Now what the hell do you want to eat?!"

"I don't know..." He says softly. "Whatever you'd like to make..."
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

Kyra was silent. He was such a softie, it almost made her even more pissed off. "Just pick something."

Friendly Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

Kyra was silent. He was such a softie, it almost made her even more pissed off. "Just pick something."

"Do you have the things to make steak?" He asks.
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

She nodded and went to the freezer. "Which marinade do you normally prefer?"

Friendly Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

"Blood." He says without thinking.

Moonlight Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
KoruKinshi
The other vampires stepped back, but seemed to still hold their ground a bit as Gustab stood there a distance from Koru and Nayru. They didn't seem poised to leave until otherwise noted.

"You 'have' been making quite a few friends...haven't you, doctor?" he said to Koru. He then switched his gaze to Nayru.

"We're not here for your blood. Choose your enemy wisely...this goes far beyond the superficial intentions you may 'think' I have. I, Gustab Munchausen, am carrying out orders from a higher authority. An authority who would rather not see a civil union between us and our food, but see the good doctor here as an item of interest."

Shifting his gaze back to Koru, he continued. "It would grant me quite the promotion."

Nayru looked towards him her eyes were very serious as they kept that gaze fixated upon the man."I'm sorry, but you could tell whoever you work for, 'Your not going to get him.' " Her voice was seemed more musical now. As if her soul was speaking out even through her body, she was determined to keep Koru here. "Your not the only one here who has higher authority right now."
Gustab gritted his teeth momentarily, his fangs clenched for a moment.

"Maybe *your* authority," he hissed. "Do you really want to start a war between the elders over one human abomination?!"

Koru spoke up. "Hold on a second!" Turning to Nayru, he spoke.

"Look, from what I've learned over time, vampires only acknowledge power. Well...most, anyways. That includes the elders. If you fight him and one of you goes down, all hell's going to break loose. If I fight him, it will just show that I am an important factor in all of this, and that way...well, perhaps they will take a more diplomatic approach, than just trying to kill me," he said. "Besides, authority or not, this sounds like a rouge elder who's keeping his...or her mouth shut to avoid things."

He looked her straight in the eyes as he said the next part in a whisper. "I...will not....lose."
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

She stared at him blankly. "That's not a marinade."
Kain was playing his flute, He held a soothing and calming presence in the garden of the courtyard.

Friendly Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

"Oh..." he says as he realizes what he had said. "I guess whichever you prefer. I don't care much. I just want a big juicy really rare steak." He probably just wanted stake because if it was undercooked it would be nice and bloody, but he didn't realize thats why he wanted it.
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

"Oh..." he says as he realizes what he had said. "I guess whichever you prefer. I don't care much. I just want a big juicy really rare steak." He probably just wanted stake because if it was undercooked it would be nice and bloody, but he didn't realize thats why he wanted it.

Kyra sweat dropped. "You really need to get you own opinion." She turned around and looked through the cabinets.

Friendly Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

Kyra sweat dropped. "You really need to get you own opinion." She turned around and looked through the cabinets.

"I would have chosen myself, it's just that I'm not a cook, so I really don't know what kind of things you use as a marinade..." he says softly and then his stomach growls loudly and a look of desperation crosses his face for a moment before he calms himself down again trying to control his hunger.
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

"I would have chosen myself, it's just that I'm not a cook, so I really don't know what kind of things you use as a marinade..." he says softly and then his stomach growls loudly and a look of desperation crosses his face for a moment before he calms himself down again trying to control his hunger.

Kyra removed different seasonings and Kajun marinade. She went out to the grill, the steaks on a plate. "They should be done in a few, help yourself to a bag of blood."

Friendly Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

Kyra removed different seasonings and Kajun marinade. She went out to the grill, the steaks on a plate. "They should be done in a few, help yourself to a bag of blood."

He was already digging through the fridge franticly by the time she had said that. He knocked a few other things out of the fridge while trying to get to the blood and as soon as he grabs a bag he digs his fangs into it drinking hungrily as he stood there in front of the fridge, the door wide open.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games