Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image

-†- Tobias Magnus Ordario -†-

"The world is my stage, and the people my audience."

Tobias let out a chuckle as she only answered him with his name, at first her name left his mouth in a question that if she stop it was okay to do so. Or something or other like that, But he was glad to be caught up in her touch and their emotions

"Does it hurt, at all?" THe Vampire asked, keeping his eyes transfixed on the mark, sensing her apologetic eyes, but kept on the mark. A guitar and some notes on a staff, it was fitting for what he use to do, and was. He recalled that his own 'branding' burned slightly at first like it was molding itself in his skin, or perhaps it was the rage of King that he felt. Taking his fingers back, he raised his hand to touch Lex's jaw line.

"It's never a good time as of late it seems." Toby spoke, "except now, I am good with now." The vampire spoke with a little smile looking up to her eyes. He knew he was rather over do with the deep physical attention and he wanted to make it up to her...as he wanted it too.

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"not a lot do..." Saint answered with a growing smile as she spoke about her talents.

Picking up some noodles, Saint took a bite. "Just wondering about a few things..." Saint answered and turned his head back to Blake with a grin, no doubt she knew a little what he was thinking about-her daydreams of him, and well of it.

"and I think we all have questions in our mind." The blind grinned and took another bite of the food. He then hummed, it was good. He never had it with alfrado before.

"Good choice with the sauce, by the way." Saint spoke pointing his fork at the food. "How about we trade it up. I ask one, and you can try one on me." Faitechild suggested, and he grinned rest a elbow of the table as he turned and faced Blake more.

Alexz "Lex" Cerise~Book Worm

User Image

The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships in fact. It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to have tasted the glory, and then go back. It will tear you apart.
-The Doctor

Lex grinned to his chuckle at her answer to him. She let out a little breath smiling all the more to him being on top of him and still being able to taste his kiss on her lips. There was no way she was going to stop even if she did change her mind she didn't think her body would listen to her. The only way she could stop it would only because Toby was having another fit.

"It stung a little when i first realized it,
" She answered looking at him and down to his hand seeing him look at his mark. "It was like getting a tattoo just with out the needle" she smiled closing her eyes as he raised his hand to her jaw line. She so wanted to tell him he was still that guy, he was still her Rocker god but she didn't want to kill the moment and get into another fight. A side for wishing for a cure for him she wished that he believed her when she told him that nothing changed.

"So your not mad i didn't tell you?"
Lex asked opening her eyes to look back at him. She was happy that he said that because she wanted to make it up to him to, and he was the only attention she wanted.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen

User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"Have secret talents?" Blake asked smiling back at him, she could beg to differ after all he did see her day dream.

"Oh like what?"
She asked taking another bite of her own sauce covered noodles. She didn't want to invade his privacy like that, she wanted what they did together even if it was around Ace to be a surprise. Have a slightly normal relationship with him even if it was just a small bit of normalcy.

"This is true,"
She agreed grinning back to him. "We all have something were curious about," She did have a couple of questions for him to answer if he was up to it and didn't mind sharing. Her smile grew to his hum even if it was to the food it was still a nice sound.

"Thanks,"
She said grinning scooping up another bite of her food. "Sure, that sounds good to me," Blake said smiling at him while looking into his eyes as he kept looking at her. "You want to go first?"
User Image

"I kinda always knew it was there..." Toby spoke watching Lex in her beauty, His eyes closed slightly as he awed that she still wanted him. That she still saw him as the man-vampire on the stage.

And now that she still there, demanding some physical attention from him. That did cause him to actually laugh a little. And it was a bit of a relief that she still desired him for such.

"I am glad it didn't hurt too bad..." The vampire spoke, he ahd just been too 'out of it'...perhaps even scared to see if the mark he had a feeling was there...was actually there. Watching Lex's eyes, Toby smiled a little back at her, and slipped his hand that was on her chin and he slipped it around her neck.

"I think your beautiful, you know that?" Toby asked with a little smile. Kind, patent and oh so selfless. He should be a little selfless himself, which was was going to be for her right then, no matter how tired he was. And after all, it was nice for him too...

User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"Oh have a way with words." Saint spoke back and smiled, after all everyone had at least one thing they where good at...

"Like well, "The Blind started to speak and then nodded as she spoke about him going first. "...forgive me if I am too bold, but-why you would want to be with me.....like that." Saint spoke with a swallow, as he desired it was better then beating around the bush. It was what he was thinking about the most-and best to get it out of the way first. this was all vary new for him, was the question too abrupt? And perhaps she had already answered, if so..well, he was still getting over the fact that she wanted him in such away and why. He was that 'friend slot' guy to a lot of people. No one wanted to start somethign with him like that...or well no one really tried-that he could fully remimber, that well.

It was all just new.

"You don't have to answer...." Saint spoke with a lttle smile "I think, you might have already before anyways." Faitechild answered with a little shrug as he sheepishly poked and turned back to his food.

User Image

The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships in fact. It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to have tasted the glory, and then go back. It will tear you apart.
-The Doctor

"You did?" Lex asked curiously watching him back, of course she knew the answer after all he was the reason she didn't worry about it because he had already told her what the mark was. But since he didn't say anything before it just seemed like he didn't really think about it to much, like he'd forgotten.

He was always going to be her Rocker god no matter what he went through. She'd always want him and see him as the man-vampire on the stage, teaching her to play guitar and giving her first kiss. She'd always want him like she told him he would be the only one to have her heart, she'd always be his. Even if his blood hadn't marked her to be such.

"Not enough to complain about any ways," She said, she didn't even notice what it was until she changed after everything happened. At first she just thought it was from Leo giving her CPR or the attack that almost killed her. It was what made her realize that he'd given some of his blood sometime when she was losing conciseness or the kiss they shared before he bit her. She watched Toby back smiling to his own and humming to his hand around her neck, everything so simple but so full of love.

She blushed to his compliment and grinned back to him closing her eyes. "You're just saying that because of the lack of shirt" She joked even though he would have said it either way. Lex let out a little breath and smiled to him just taking in his touch on her skin, the compliment actually relived her in knowing that he still thought so himself. "Say it again?"

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Oh, right" Blake laughed pushing back her hair behind her ear watching him.

She listened to him talk and asking to be forgiven about his being 'bold', did he not see her fantasy of him pushing her up against the counter or laying her down on the table, even though she didn't know he knew about that table one. She let out a little laugh shaking her head head more so him being his sheepish innocent self.

"No it's ok i want to," She said smiling to him;. "And no your weren't too bold." She added to let him know she wasn't insulted or what ever else he was worried about asking her his question.

"The truth is, you turn me on" Talk about being bold. "And it's not because your sexy,even though you are, it's the fact that you make me smile even when i am being the biggest bitc....being not so nice" she explained or tried to explain hoping it was coming out clear, putting her reason for liking him into words it was interesting. "I mean i don't have to hide who i am from you because you already know my biggest secret, you don't make me feel like the freak i think i am." Blake said did that make any sense to him?

User Image

"Felt it. Forgot about mine though." Toby admitted, the crown burned into his chest-well he wanted to forget about it, and it was easy to do with out any 'feeling' coming from it. Though her, he always 'felt' her after that day.

Tobias watched Lex carfully as she spoke about the pain not being too bad, though he wanted to know every little thing that she was going though. If he was in his right mind, he would be able to sense more that was going on with her. "I should have been able to even feel that, no matter how little it was if we are connected as such. And you with me." Toby spoke softly, and then gave a little smile. After all they where connect and would be able 'feel and sense' each other.

A little breath left Toby in a tiny laugh as she spoke about the lack of shirt. "I like it on, and off." Tobias spoke and let his finger slid down her chest and along her tummy from her neck. Man, how much he would like his other arm to work to touch her all the more.

Chuckling, Tobias smiled. "You are so beautiful, to me. Cant you see? Your everything I hoped for..." The vampire sang to her a little in his tired raspy voice, but still gave her a smile. He didn't want to mess up this time with her. After all when his body was tired, seemed like the only time he was fully in his right mind.

User Image

"Turn. You. On?" Saint asked a bit innocent to the statement, but could figure it out slightly as she contued with her words. Which only caused him to turn all the more red. Especially at 'sexy'

"Oh." The Blind spoke and smiled, happy that he did seem to always cheer her up. Well, he never liked anyone to be in a bad mood, he was just glad she was comfortable around him. He gave alittle laugh as she started to say 'b***h' but then changed her words. That made him smile all the more,

"I don't wan t you to ever have to hide away, this is true." Saint spoke and nodded. "That is because you are not a freak." Faitechild spoke as he was still a little red, okay. soooo he turned her on....though he still didn't fully understand what the 'turning on' ment. (lol cracks me up)

"I like being with you to." Saint added taking another bite, only one way would let him understand what she fully ment. After all he was so innocent and he was glad that she liked him.

Sure the male, knew about sex....but he only heard about it-knew babies came that way- and there was no 'seeing' for him untill just then. Though it had quite the feeling with it. And he after all was never 'told' about it, as it wasn't somethign that was really brought up around him and how he grew up. Kissing. He had only seen it in the vison that she showed him...that...was....it.

Oh poor sheltered Saint....

User Image

-The Doctor

"Really," Lex asked feeling like a little girl being told a joke secret in front of one of their parents and being happy that she was the only one to know. She had felt him after that day too, she just thought it was more because she knew him so well and how much she loved him. She didn't even think it had anything to do with the crest, though it was a nice thought that they could share that with each other.

She smiled as Toby explained their ability to feel each other, in a way she was relieved that she wasn't going through her own sort of cure or after effect of almost dying. But she was also a little sad because if what she'd felt was from him and she was just tasting it..."I wish i could do more than just feel you in hurting" She told him some what sadly. "The pain you must go through all the time..." She trialed off shaking her head.

She smiled more to his laugh and comment about liking her shirt both on and off. Goose bumps pricked her skin where his finger slid down her body. Even with one hand he could make her feel like nothing ever before.

"God i love you," Lex said smiling and blushing to the song he sang, it could still take her breath away. She never wanted to loose that or him.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Yeah," Blake said nodding her head about to explain it but stopping as he seemed to figure out what she meant.

She smiled to him to him as he agreed with her about wanting her to be herself and not hide, she even blushed when he told her she wasn't a freak that was always nice to know and hear. And she was starting to believe him more and more, she was normal just not human.

"I like being with you too, Saint" she said smiling still watching him eat. Did he fully understand what she was trying to hint at or did she have to be more obvious to this blind man sitting close to her.... well maybe when his hands were free from the food in front of him she'd be so obvious that even a blind man would be able to see what she meant.

"Did you want me to go or do you have more to your question?" Blake asked curiously looking at him.

User Image

"Yes." Tobias nodded to Lex, It was the connection they shared and only more awakened by the bound that they shared.

"Alexz." He spoke as she spoke to him about the pain. "Babe, I don't want you to feel that" Toby continued. " You do, what you can and that is enough." The Vampire closed his eyes. "You are still with me, in everything-though you desurve so much better." Toby told her letting his eyes open to look back at her.

"But I am glad you are here still with me. As long as I haven't trapped you." The male spoke, raising his sight back to her eyes.

"You are all that I need, Lex." Toby reminded her, it was rare moment's like this he could gather his thoughts all the better and he was that 'muse' that she first met. instead of a snarling beast that was always upset, and uncomfortable. He wasn't like that now, She had him her normal Toby.

"I love you to." The cursed wanted her to know that so badly, he knew he wasn't a walk in the park and vary fun to be around with. That he wasn't anything like the man she met-and was only in rare times like these.

User Image

"Well, that is good." saint added with a remaining smile as she spoke that she liked being with him to. That was good, though he was starting to pick up on that, he wouldn't mind holding her hand again...to a blind man that knew nothing abotu a physical relationship-that was like Sex to him.

"No, you can go ahead." The Blind smiled, and took another bit and chewed his food happily. He was good an content.

"It's your turn." Saint grinned. After all it was one question each.

User Image

-The Doctor

"Wow," Lex smiled to Toby's nodding. She loved the connection they shared, felt it from the first moment they touched, it was the reason she was so quick to run to bed with him and tell him that she was in love with him. She didn't know why she was so bold then, she just knew that she was comfortable being around him and still was.

She looked at him hearing her name leave his lips and nodded as he went on to tell her she didn't want her feeling his pain. It wasn't going to stop her from doing that, she wanted to feel everything he felt both the good and not. "I am always going to be with you, Toby," She said looking at him nodding her nod once more she was happy that he thought her being around was enough. She was glad to do that much for him. "You are what I deserve babe, i wouldn't want any one else" Lex said.

"You could never trap my Toby, I want to be here with you for the rest of my life," She told him once more looking back at him.

She smiled back at him happy and cherishing the rare moments like they were having now. "You're all I've ever dreamed of." She told him, he was in all sense of the word, the man of her dreams.

Alexz bent her head down pressing her lips against his in a kiss. Feeling his skin, lips against hers, even if that was all she got, if that was all he was up for.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Hand holding was always fine and dandy but she was hoping to show him more of what a physical relationship really was. And an emotional one, though she didn't know much of that kind, he could always teach her about it if he knew more then she did. Or they could learn it together, either one was ok by her.

"Alright," Blake said trying decide one of two questions, one was his family before he met Ace and her and the other one was curiosity of what he thought of her day dream and if he'd want to experience it first hand. Starting with a kiss?

"Do you still talk to your mom?"
She asked figuring he might have enough of her lustrous feelings for him, and she did still want to know him as a person and not just as a male.
User Image

Tobias gave a smile as she wowed to him, It was something that would become all the more natural for her.

"Your so sure of yourself." Toby spoke back to Lex with a smile. "You always have been." The Vampire added, that was one thing that he always admired about her. She knew what she was going to do, and that she was going to do it.

"And now you make that sound like a challenge." The man actually chuckled a little.

"Strange dreams." Tobias answered back with a little smile, to only let his eyes close as he felt her lips agents his own. His hand slipped around and up her back and he undid what bra might have been there.

User Image

Holding her hand was all that he knew on the concept of even really touching another girl-that was longer then a second. Learning experance for both of them could be interesting one.

Saint's smile's lips parted slightly, and his brow raised as she asked about his mother. How to answer such a comment, well....

"I sometimes go over conversations I would have liked to have with her. " Saint spoke with a smaller smile but still one none the less. " Sometimes spoken at night when I am alone." The Blind spoke letting his eyes his head tilted down, and his hands folded together..

"So, I guess. Yes, hoping for a answer." Faitechild answered picking his head up he smiled back at Blake. "I never knew her, never had a chance to." Saint elaborated more on to the meaning of his words. "She died giving birth to me barely."

Saint let her know, and paused in case she perhaps wanted to ask more about the subject.

User Image

-The Doctor

Lex smiled back to his committing the act to memory to have until the next time she got to see it.

"I had to get you to notice me some how," She said to him smiling back lightly blushing. "And after that it just felt good to be sure i knew what i was doing," she added watching him, after all until she met him she had her nose stuck in a book and lived a hermits life with just her books and car for company. And well Toby was just hot enough to make her look at him twice and sweet enough to make her fall for him.

"Oh and what are you going to do if it is?"
She asked grinning to his little chuckle.

"Strange man," Lex said pulling a little from the kiss to answer him before closing the little gap between their lips. She let out a little hum feeling his hand moving up her back and undoing her bra, moving her arms one at a time through the straps helping him take it off.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Oh wow, I am sorry Saint" Blake said normally empty words from a lot of people who didn't know how to react from information like that, or didn't know how to answer. But from her right now she meant it, not because he lost his mother but because he never knew her. It couldn't have been easy growing up with out a mother.

"That must have been hard," No wounder he was so innocent, he never had the touch of his mother holding him or hugging him. She understood his want to hold hands, it was the closest thing to a woman's touch as he's ever had. She now wondered what his dad was like but decided against asking. There was no reason to bring down the mood any more then it already was, and there was no need to bring it up, not right now any how.

She reached out and grabbed his free hand into hers holding it to let him know she was there if he needed it. "So what else is one your mind," Blake asked not trying to sweep it under the rug because she didn't want to talk about it, she just figured he'd feel better if they just left it were it was for another time.
User Image

"you did get that." Tobias smiled back, looking back on how they met with a close of his eyes. That was the best part of the trip, the band and him needing to take a brake. oh the memories. "I think it's a good thing going for ya." The Vampire answered letting his eyes open, he wished he would be more sure of himself as of late. Though having her leading and sometimes pulling him along-she reminded him what was important. Like right now and his time with her now.

"I will try and think of a few things." The Ordario commented on her words.

A muffled laugh came from Tobias as she parted the kill only to be kissed again. Feeling he shift from the last of her upper clothing, he slipped past her kiss to place his lips down to her chin then under to her neck. Her life agenst his skin, so precious that he pratically taken only to reward her with something else. All in the past, he loved having her with him as selfish as it was-he didn't want to loose her.

User Image

Saint tilted his head slightly, as he felt Blake grab his hand. "Kinda," The blind grabbed her hand gently back. "I didn't know her, so I couldn't really miss her too much-but I would have liked to have known her." Saint answered, in a little sigh-he wanted to know the woman that gave birth to him, the woman that lived her life freely and unbound by a arranged marriage.

"Thank you." Saint spoke giving a little smile, wanting to be a open book to her-his life in general to others-that it might help others. He would tell her as much as he could-and if he didn't want to go there, he would let her know it would be left for a better time.

"well...hm. " The male thought about it a little. "What color is your hair? And is it what you imagined yourself with?" Saint had to ask, the whole scene of sight fasinated him soo much. He couldn't help it.

User Image

-The Doctor

"Yes, i did" Lex grinned back to him watching him close his eyes. She smiled to him thinking the same, it was the best part of the trip on that Halloween especially the night with the banshee, then the fairy and then camping all night long with him. "It's because of you," She told him she didn't think she would be the way she was now if it hadn't been the want to look at him again and get his attention.

"Hmmm sounds like it'll be fun," The Cerise said back to him, anything to prolong this moment with him she would think was fun. Though anything with him was fun.

Lex smiled in the kiss hearing his laughter letting out another hum, his laugh was a wonderful sound to hear. She smiled as Toby got rid of the rest of her upper clothing, lifting her head and stretched out her neck to give him more room to move as he shifted the kisses from her lips to her pulsating neck. She remembered the last time they kissed, the last time he'd bitten her, she didn't regret her urge for him to take what he needed from her to live. She would have done it all over again given the choice. What is love if not the want to save the one you love's life?

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Well I guess that makes sense, can't miss what you never had," Blake said nodding her head though it was still kind of sad, she might have lost her parents but at least she'd been able to get to know them before they died. She smiled though feeling him grab her hand back, it made her happy to feel his worked hands it was nice and comforting for her at lest.

"Anytime Saint," She said giving his hand a gentle squeeze. It was to let him know that she was there when ever he needed something or just wanted to be around her.

"My hair color," she asked with a little laugh thinking for a moment. "When we first met it was white, but now it's black," Blake answered and shrugged t the second part of his question. "I don't know if it was, it's better then the white i think, but i've always like dark hair"
User Image

Tobias smiled, though he didn't think he did much to be the reason why she was so sure of herself. But he didn't question it at all, cause after all-others did effect other in certain ways-encougraning and make each other better and shaper.

The vampire had to admit, the only time he had of late was around Lex and his little brother....at times. when he wasn't being yelled at by the little leo.

The live pulse of Lex's neck, was oh so tempting to vampire. It had been quite sometime he had any fresh blood-but even when he 'feed' he didn't totally feel alright. He figured it was always because it wasn't 'fresh' from the tap, but he wasn't about to bite Lex again. Draw blood anyway, and with that said...typed-he gave her neck a little nibble then a little suck as he let his hand rest on the flat of her back.

User Image

"I can miss, but I don't as much as I wish I could." Saint answered honestly and he gave a little smile.

"I will be here for you too, k." The Blind answered as he felt the squeeze-it caused him to smile all the more.

"Yeah, " Saint answered, his cheeks turned a little red. "I have...never seen color before, and it's something no one could ever describe before-so Its...I like it." The blind answered with a tug at his ear with his free hand.

"If it's what you like, then you should keep it that way." Saint added with a grin. "I think it looks good." Faitechild smiled, feeling a bit proud of himself that he could say 'looks'. It made him smile all the more happily.

"Okay, so your turn."

User Image

-The Doctor

Lex hummed all the more feeling Toby's breath against her skin. She was curious if he was going to bite her and drink fresh blood from her. She didn't mind, she always liked it really it was a different form of physical touch, it was almost soul deep touch that her blood could fee. Maybe it was just her romanticizing vampires again but she didn't feel his hunger or his need to feed it was more like sharing love with each other, a whole other form of sex if you will.

She hummed more feeling his nibbling and sucking on her neck causing her to shiver against him. Holding her eyes close just feeling him against her and taking her in. She was drinking his touch and kisses in taking her time remembering how he felt against her. She didn't mind if he bit into her to have a little taste especially if he needed the boost from the blood, then again she always liked feeling his teeth sink into her skin even if he didn't drink from her.

She just loved that shared connection with him, just like the rest of their connections.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Yeah, i guess so" Blake said nodding her head to Saint smiling back.

She blushed as he let her know he was there for her, he'd told her before but it was still breath taking and 'wow'ing because she didn't feel like anyone had been there before even if they were. "Thank you Saint it mean's a lot me to," She told him smiling it felt nice having someone to talk to and not step around the bush to try and talk.

"Well, if you want i can try and daydream about color see if you can 'see' any?" She asked what better way of testing out his new found ability than to daydream about different things stead of her lust for him.

"Oh right, kay" She said smiling and letting out a little breath still holding his hand in hers. "What's you deepest darkest secret?"
User Image

Saint smiled back at Blake with a grin. "I am glad." The Blind man answered to the half angel, he liked that he could help her and be there with her. he did have her back, and would fallow up his words. He trusted the same of her, she had a good feeling abut her. And well he liked it.

"That would be cool, though I don't think I would know what to do with my self." Saint let out a little laugh, that would just be all kinds of exciting.

"my secret?" Saint repeated blinking, he really didn't know off of the top of his head. "Ah, like something I wouldn't tell anyone one?" Faitechild asked curiously.

"Hmm." He then coed as he tried to think of something. what was his deepest untold thing. " I am...Jealous of those that can see." Saint spoke tilting his head down.

"And wrongly I think I would do anything to be able to see the world around me. That maybe if...." Saint's voice cracked slightly as he settled in the emotion and one of the reason why he wanted to see so badly as it started from the beginning.

"I could see, and nothing was wrong with me my father wouldn't have beaten, blamed me. That he wouldn't have talked so badly about my mother, and she would maybe be alive." The blind spoke letting his eyes close as he felt them start to burn slightly. His hand that was at the side of his head moved over his eyes, his middle finger and thumb rested on either side of his temple. His shoulders hunched and he curled on himself slightly, as it really was the only time he had ever spoken such deepness out loud. And like a kettle about to boil, the bubble broke the surface.

"I am sorry." The male spoke, not meaning to cry. he swallowed tightly, and with a sniff tried to calm his tears. A little voice in the back of his head scolded him for such. Telling him to pull it together-'guys' dont' cry' and that girls don't want a guy that crys.

Why was he crying? Anyways? Well obvious guy says:.....maybe cause it...hurt? And it was perfectly natural and healthy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff