Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 >

"I know, it just blows my mind hearing you say I am the best thing to happen to you." Blake told him honestly shaking her head. "I've never been the best thing that's happened to anyone," she added thinking how Ace had withdrawn from her and pushed her away after their parents died. She'd felt like she was more of a burden than a pleasure for people, it was the reason she kept saying what she had about him just saying things to make her blush.

~*~

Ken was taken aback at his words at feeding her first. "There's blood packets in the kitchen we can eat together, at the same time" she told him, but she could feel his pulse calling out to her though she forced herself to ignore it. She didn't want to use him as a living feeding bag. It couldn't be fully ignored that she felt a certain pull of familiarity to take from him.

"So let's go get us some food," she said smiling to him trying to keep her gaze from moving to his dancing vain in his neck.
Self Induced Insanity

"Hey you guy's lost?" a smooth voice came from somewhere close by. Dimitri the youngest of the vampire brothers had been walking around the mansion killing time and trying to find something to entertain himself with will everyone was with someone. He doubted that any of them even notice he was missing the were wrapped up in themselves to much at the moment. And the one person he did want to miss him, didn't even like him. He would be infinitely single.
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Crow blinked as was then taken aback by Ken's look, his eyes shifted to the kitchen at her words. His dark tail shifted behind him, as she spoke of them eating at the same time.

"is there?" Crow spoke, as his bare hand moved to the back of his head where he scatched. He honestly didn't recall. Last time he was in the fridge, he was only looking for things he would like.

Watching Ken, he didn't care what they did as long as she was right there with him, if she fed from him or they both ate together. He didn't mind, but something subconsciously just told him and had him programmed to just knowing that she feed from him. He couldn't explain it, it was like that was just how it was, and he was okay with it.

Kenny however, seemed to fight the idea for some reason. The quary cause the wolf-man to tilt his head a little as he looked back at her. Well, at any case he just knew he didn't want to make her feel in anyway uncomforable...

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

Saint's expression took a sad one as he heard Blake's confession that answered his own.

"Well then, I am your first." Saint spoke with a grin, leaning closer he placed a kiss on her brow. "Now, if I am correct that must make us even." The strange creature of a man, grinned knowing she would catch on to what he was saying. It didn't take a empath or mind reader to know what he was saying.

Smiling, Saint turned his head as he thought he might have heard something outside. Which was strange considering how well the walls of the house kept secrets. There was a slight pressure that settled it's self on his shoulder, making its self uncomfortable on his shoulder.

The male's face scrunched slightly at the strange and weird sensation. Rolling his shoulder he partly wondered if his arm was going to sleep, and he even turned his head to look at his shoulder with his recently seeing eyes.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

So many things have happened in just a day. From getting Echo out of bed in the early morning to almost dying from rolling off a dangerous slope in the woods where they wanted to camp out. Shortly after the fall, Rhys managed to sustain no damage to his body, but Echo on the other hand, did. He was so afraid that something bad had happened to her. He couldn't lose her now, not after being alone for so long. He noticed that she was passed out from the fall and he felt his heart stop. After shaking her and calling out her name for a minute straight, she wouldn't waken. He felt like he was on the verge of tears until she groaned and moved. A smile replaced his frown, but it quickly disappeared as she turned on her back to look at him. His face showed concern for his little sister and he held her closely. "Ugh...what happened?" she asked with a raspy voice. He felt a smile start to take shape, but he stopped it.

"Oh thank God. Are you ok?" he asked with a sigh of relief, giving her body a quick scan for anything unusual. He then felt her forehead for any fever and felt hesitant. Her head felt a bit warm, but he dismissed it. He got up and then placed a hand on her left shoulder, only have her wince with pain. He immediately drew his hand back and crouched again to her level, examining her shoulder. He then spotted a spot on the fabric deepen. His eyes widened and gasped (probably the 100th time that day). He assumed that it was blood. It was bleeding through the black fabric of her hoodie. He felt something die inside of himself. He had a sudden wave of emotions hit him. He failed to protect her. He let her got hurt under his watch. She didn't deserve this, it was all his fault.

"Wh-what? What is it?" Echo panicked when she heard him gasp.
                                                                "I...blood is bleeding though the hoodie...." he said with sadness. He placed both of his hands between the shoulder and started to apply pressure onto it. Echo hissed and cringed with pain, making him draw back from her. "That's just what I needed...Rhys we have to find shelter" Echo said with clenched teeth. Rhys nodded slowly and carefully helped her up. She was right about that. He had to tend to her wound and the bag that he carried had no first aid kits. He cursed for leaving them back at the tent. But luckily, nothing else was broken in her and no harm was done to himself.
                                                                "Just apply pressure to your shoulder. Let's go," Rhys said and walked side by side with her, looking at her from time to time. It was now completely dark and it was hard to see where they were going.

After walking around a while longer, Rhys was starting to panic. What if they don't find shelter? What if she...'No! Rhys...don't think that!' He mentally slapped himself for thinking of that thought. He won't let it happen. His thoughts were interrupted again when Echo spoke.
                                                                "Rhys...whats that over there?" her voice shook with pain. She pointed her head to a certain direction and Rhys peered over to where she pointed at. After trying to get a good look, he stopped moving around and his mouth made a little o. Just a few feet away, there was a giant building. A mansion in the woods? Who would live in there? He hesitated, wondering if it was just a mirage. But what if it had supplies to help Echo's shoulder?
                                                                "Its...a mansion" he said. Echo gasped and looked at him.
                                                                "really?! Come on lets go!" Echo shouted and started to head for it until Rhys shot an arm out in front of her to stop her in her tracks. She looked at him and gave him a questioning glance. "We don't know what could be in there...so we'll have to be careful" he said. He looked at his sister and she nodded to acknowledge what he said. He slowly began to lower his arm to let her go on-
                                                                "Hey you guy's lost?"
                                                                and it quickly shot back up.

"Who's there?!" he shouted and frantically looked around, just noticing that his hood was off of his head. He slipped it on with his free hand and reached into his side bag to get his 9mm pistol out. He began to panic even more. There was someone with them! He immediately didn't trust this person and glared around them. He couldn't see this person in the dark!
                                                                "Whoever is there, its best not to attack us! You'll regret it!" Echo shouted and was also looking. But by the way she swayed in place, Rhys knew that the blood loss was starting to come into affect. He didn't want to talk, but Echo needed medical aid now. "Please, just help us. My sister is in dire need of medical help! She seemed to have punctured or broken her shoulder" Rhys said. He was scanning their surroundings until he spotted a figure a few feet away. He assumed that whoever was speaking was there in front of them.

User Image Woods
                                                                Scared and alert
                                                                Crap!
                                                                Echo and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch
                                                                ooc: Ill post Echo's post tomorrow I gotta go cri
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"Sure, it has everything else inside of it why not blood?" Ken wondered haven't really felt hungry enough to pay much attention to the kitchen's supplies. But it was a fair assumption with the other vampire's in the house that there'd be blood, she didn't think the humans or others that were trapped would be too keen on feeding lustful vampire's the liquid of life running through their veins.

"Come, lets get back into the kitchen and break up that love fest we walked in on earlier." she grinned looking to her wolf-man forgetting the random knock on the door and the possibilities of what it could mean and leaned against that man that some how made her feel at home and safe no matter what.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen
User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"Heh, we make quite the first-time-pair..." Blake started then shook her head that's what she got from trying to be clever like her once blind lover. She smiled and blushed lightly at his sly joked of her being his first.

"What's up?" she asked watching his reaction to the weight on his shoulder she smiled more looking at the monkey and shaking her head. It was a wonder they got this far without the little brat of an animal interrupting them, thought it was only far the little monkey stuck close to his master after all the two had been together for along time and well the creature was his seeing eye monkey.

"You might want to put your weapon away, they don't work" Dimitrie said shaking his head removed his body from the shadow's he'd wrapped himself in while he'd been out killing time. "And if I were going to attack you why, pray tell would I have announced my presence to you rather that stealthily come up behind you both and just ripped your throats out where you stand?" he asked, morbid it was true and perhaps uncalled for but he couldn't help it he was feeling a little dark at the moment. It was nothing personal on the stranger's part. "Are you strong enough to walk on your own or do you need to be carried, I am sure the mansion has something inside that can help figure out whats wrong," he said wrinkling his nose slightly at the smell of blood, while thinking which of his brothers had more medical knowledge so they could help. Toby was the musician, Char was the drama queen of d**k-dom...Leo maybe then again he was with his cat man she had nice boobs---erm of topic moving right along.

"Maybe someone in the house is a doctor..." he thought out loud shrugging. "If you'll allow me I can carry you and get you both there quicker" he said stopping a few feet in front of the siblings.

Self Induced Insanity
(no worries,have good rest ^_^)

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

The 27 year old had placed a hand on his sister's back and tried to move her with him away from the voice. Shivers were sent down his spine as the newcomer pointed out what he would have done if he had intended to kill them. Assuming that it was a male being, Rhys knew that he had a point. It somewhat calmed Rhys down, but it was far from trusting the guy. After listening to the stranger's offer, Rhys felt Echo tremble in his arms. They didn't have time for making choices, they needed to bring her inside. He was kind of glad that this stranger was willing to help them. He was here at the right time.

"I-I can walk on my own" Echo stuttered at first, walking out of Rhys grasp and heading in the direction of where the mansion stood. Or at least where she thought it was. "I don't think you can. I'll carry you" Rhys emphasized the I'll and raced over to her side and began to grab her undamaged shoulder. Echo resisted, but accidentally bumped her bad shoulder into Rhys chest. He took that as an opportunity and picked her up in his arms. Rhys moved his body carefully and turned to look for the stranger. "Show the way" he said, but it sounded more like a command. Rhys hated strangers and he hated the fact that his sister was losing large amounts of blood. He glanced down to look at the body in his arms and spotted blood seeping onto his chest. He silently cursed himself and felt tears tug at his eyes. 'Ugh...I'm a mess. I hope that guy doesn't notice how much of a weakling I am.'

User Image Woods
                                                                Scared and alert
                                                                What is taking this guy so long, Echo might not make it here!
                                                                Echo and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      User Image

"Really?! Come on lets go! " Echo shouted with happiness. She felt relief wash over her as her brother confirmed that it was a mansion. Echo started to head for the house until an arm blocked her path. It took Echo a few seconds to process what just happened and turned to look up at him.
                                                        "We don't know what could be in there...so we'll have to be careful" he answered her questioning glance. Echo simply nodded and continued to apply pressure onto her shoulder with her right hand. She felt her hand grow warm and sticky and the iron smell of blood filled her nose. She cringed at the smell. She always hated the smell of blood.

Echo watched her brother lower his arm, but it quickly shot back up to block her path again. It took her another few seconds to process what happened again and she was on alert after Rhys began to ask who was there. Echo began to panic and quiver with fear as her earlier thoughts began to flood her mind. Was this the serial killer? Is this how she will die? Echo tired her best to prevent those kinds of morbid thoughts and began to look around for the stranger with Rhys. Suddenly, her vision got blurry and she grew a bit light headed. She grunted and cursed herself for not paying attention where she was running earlier. She forcefully blinked rapidly to get the blurriness out of her vision, but no matter how hard she tried, it was still blurry. She gave up and closed her eyes and strained her ears to listen what was going on. There was a slight pause of silence and Echo began to panic even more. What if the stranger is taking this time to get closer to strike them down?

"Whoever is there, its best not to attack us! You'll regret it!" she said into the air. She felt her body sway a bit and knew that she might slip into darkness soon. She was beginning to fight the urge to collapse to the ground now and strained herself harder to stay awake. With her eyes still closed, she depended on her ears. "Please, just help us. My sister is in dire need of medical help! She seemed to have punctured or broken her shoulder" she heard Rhys call out. After waiting for a response, the stranger spoke back, but this time with cruel words. She shivered at what he said and thought about it. It was true on what he said, so maybe he wasn't there to kill them after all? She felt herself ease up, but she remembered what Rhys said to her most of the time whenever they were around strangers. 'Don't trust anyone. Its just me and you and it will always be me and you. Look at what happened to me, Echo. Don't let your guard down.'
                                                        It was a different story now. They had to trust this stranger for her own sake. She was glad to hear that the mansion had supplies and assumed that the stranger lived in the shelter. She hesitated after hearing him offer to carry her to the mansion. No way was she going to let a stranger touch her. Speaking of touching, she just noticed that Rhys was trying to get her closer to him. She knew that he was guarding her and she mentally sighed.

"I-I can walk on my own" Echo stuttered at first, walking out of Rhys grasp and heading in the direction of where the mansion stood. Or at least where she thought it was. She wobbled to a certain direction and was soon interrupted when her brother came by her side. "I don't think you can. I'll carry you," Rhys seemed to have emphasized the I'll part and felt him grab her right shoulder. She shrugged him off, but accidentally bumped her bad shoulder into Rhys chest. She hissed with pain and stifled a wail, but she squeaked instead as she felt herself being carried into the air. She assumed that Rhys succeeded on picking her up and she lay limp in his arms. She placed her head on his chest and waited to be saved.

User Image Woods
                                                        Afraid, cold and in pain
                                                        I don't think I can last any longer...
                                                        Rhys and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch
Dimitri nodded his head to the command from the strange boy worrying about his sister. He remembered a time when his brothers and him had been the close...He shook his head and started walking towards the mansion that seemed to call to everyone in need of something for whatever reason.

As for him noticing the weakness of the brother, Dimitri ignored it. He figured it was hard enough for the kid to accept the help the vampire was already offering the siblings, and pointing out that he was worried about his sister to the point of tears would just push them both away and left to dye.

Besides he us to cry often before becoming vampires way back..how long they been trapped in their ageless bodies? Too long for him to remember, that's how long.

"I am Dimitri by the way," he said introduced himself to the siblings looking over his shoulder towards the two checking on how they were doing.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

Rhys was accustomed to how dark it was already and could spot a figure moving towards a darker shade of black. He assumed that it was the stranger and he began to place one foot in front of the other. Rhys straggled behind the stranger, still deciding if it were a good idea or not to trust him, but the situation that they were in made things completely different. As he followed the stranger, Rhys couldn't help, but look down every few seconds to check up on his sister. Every time he did, her eyes were closed and she would tremble. It was silent for a while until the stranger broke it.

"I am Dimitri by the way."

'Dimitri huh...should I repay his (somewhat) kindness?' Rhys pondered on it. He was stubborn to not trust him and even though Dimitri was doing enough for them, Rhys didn't want to be nice. Rhys stayed silent after a few minutes and glanced down at his sister again. What if it was the other way around? What would Echo say if she was the one saving him? He suddenly hated the fact that his sister was kind. He hesitated and then gave out a long sigh. "I'm Rhys...and this is Echo," he said quietly. "Th-thank you..." a weak Echo said shortly after. Rhys glanced down at her to see her cerulean blue eyes open.
                                                                "Sh, save your energy," Rhys ordered her. He watched as she rolled her eyes and make a pout. A tiny chuckle came from him. "It's something big brother would say," Echo laughed, but her laughs turned into abrupt coughs. "Can you maybe hurry please?" Rhys barked at Dimitri. He was beginning to wonder if the wound was infected. If it was, then that would make his day worse than it already was.

User Image Woods
                                                                Afraid
                                                                Hang in there Echo.
                                                                Echo and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      User Image

Echo knew that they were moving as soon as Rhys started walking. She felt his movements and heard leaves crunch as he walked. Echo waited patiently to be saved, but she was starting to worry. Her eyes were still shut tight and she would often tremble when she randomly got the chills. She continued to fight the sleepiness that tried to take over her. She actually wanted to sleep and not feel pain anymore. But she knew better, what if she might never wake up? She also knew that it wont go that far, but its better safe than sorry. Echo buried her face into her brother's chest for warmth. Suddenly, a name popped into her head.

'Dimitri?'

"I'm Rhys...and this is Echo," she heard Rhys say. She assumed that the stranger had given his name and Rhys had introduced themselves. She decided to take a quick peek and opened her eyes. She winced as her vision blurred, but she kept them open.
                                                        "Thank you..." she thanked Dimitri. She craned her neck to the right to look for him, but all she saw was darkness and blurs. She looked back up and noticed that Rhys was looking down at her.
                                                        "Sh, save your energy," Rhys ordered her. She rolled her eyes and made a pout. A tiny chuckle came from him after. "It's something big brother would say," she laughed, but her laughs turned into abrupt coughs. She closed her eyes and winced as a sharp pain rose in her chest. "Can you maybe hurry please?" she heard her brother ask Dimitri. She didn't like what was happening and she wondered if she would even make it. But she continued to fight on.

User Image Woods
                                                        Afraid, cold and in pain
                                                        Sigh
                                                        Rhys and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch
"Good meetin' you both." Dimitri said nodding his head nodding his head as the brother, Rhys, asked him to hurry.

"Oi humans," he looked back over his shoulder turning around so he could talk to the siblings. "We could potentially get there quicker, but you'd have to trust me a little more," he told them shrugging his shoulders and tossing his hands up in the air a little.

"Look the ground's covered in snow, and on a good day humans can't move that fast especially when carrying another human in their arms." he explained, looking at them a moment. "I can carry you both and get to the mansion, but again you'd have to trust me enough to grab you both and get there," he finished waiting for the answer.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

Rhys trudged on through the snow while carrying his sister in his arms. At one point, Rhys started to see frost form on Echo's hair. He grew more worried for her and was afraid of what would happen. Rhys looked up as he heard Dimitri say something, but couldn't understand because of how far ahead he was. He saw his head turn back and Rhys leaned forward to listen to what he said. After listening, Rhys scoffed at the suggestion, especially the trust part. He didn't trust him one bit, he was only doing this for his sister's sake of health. Rhys continued to glare at the man as he spoke more about how humans were weak in the snow. But after repeating what he said in his mind, Rhys noticed something off on what he had said. Dimitri said "humans" as if he wasn't one. This put Rhys on alert and made him distrust Dimitri even more. "Great, he's a psychopath," he grumbled in his head. He sighed and shook his head, dismissing it. He then brought his sister closer to him to give her warmth.

"I can manage" he said with clenched teeth and began to take big steps. He had a hard time while going through the snow and carrying another person in his arms. He managed though and soon enough caught up with Dimitri to walk side by side with him, just a few feet away from him. Rhys didn't like him or trust him at all. "So you say that someone inside is a doctor?" Rhys asked with an edge to his voice. He didn't know whether or not to trust that either, but he had to hope for the best. "I assume that you live there, but why the woods of all places?" he asked some more. He had his own questions running about in his head. Just then, a groan was heard from Echo, making him look down at her. She was beginning to pale and more frost was forming.

"We don't have all day" Rhys said with a cold glare at Dimitri.

User Image Woods
                                                                Uneasy
                                                                Geez how long does it take to get to a house?
                                                                Echo and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch
                                                                ooc: >.> I didnt know it was snowing time to go back and edit old posts cri ;-;

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      User Image

It was cold, so cold that Echo wanted to go back home and cuddle into her blankets. She wanted to drink hot chocolate and sit next to fireplace and tell Rhys stories of her past. She was beginning to think that the situation she was in was just a dream. She shivered more and it was hard to hear what was going on. She heard mumbles, but could tell who was speaking. Rhys deep voice made her relax a tad bit, but it wasn't enough to make her calm. She felt herself being brought closer to her brother and assumed he was trying to give her warmth.

She clung onto his hoodie and groaned from the pain coursing through her body. She felt her body freezing up and something cold was on her head. She felt like millions of daggers were stabbing her skin. She struggled to keep consciousness and wondered what was taking so long. She cursed the snow and cursed the woods. She vowed that she would never go into the woods again.

User Image Woods
                                                        Afraid, cold and in pain
                                                        Stupid woods
                                                        Rhys and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch
"I am sure you can, but she can't" Dimitri nodding his head to Echo shaking his head. Rhys was in for a rude awakening once they got to the mansion.

"It's a long story, and we're not all there by choice not entirely" he answered before shaking his head at Echo's groaning and her brothers worried words. Screw this, he thought and moved behind the sibling picking up Rhys who still held Echo carrying them bridal style towards the mansion.

"We'll get there shortly." he promised taking off in an easy run over the snow getting closer towards the mansion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff