Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image

-†- Tobias Magnus Ordario -†-

"The world is my stage, and the people my audience."

"I do, even if I don't say it often and if I am out of control." Toby answered letting his eyes close as he felt Lex cuddle up close to him.

"I love you to, Lex. And I am sorry." The vampire spoke lettign his eyes remain close as he felt her hand slip though his blond hair. "as you should to." Toby spoke pulling his eyes open his eyes to look back to Alex.

"I would like that." Tobias answered letting out a little yawn, before looking back at Lex and raising his own hand to slip though her hair. She did treat him so well, and all for what she could hope to find something to make him better, what if there was nothing to do so?

What if it never happened?

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"I do." Saint answered with a nod, "yeah, it's good.' He nodded again, that she says that is her and him. Yeah, He liked her hair, and it felt nice.

"It's soft too." it more or less slipped out from his thoughts,

"But how?" saint then asked, he would love to fly with her-but was worried on if it would be difficult for her to do so. "I would like too, but I don't want it to be difficult for you" The male rubbed the back of his head.

"It's fine." The man spoke a bit more softly as he grabbed the handed sauce and started to mix. "I just don't think I will get ya, most of the time." Saint answered honestly as he turned his head and showed a smile to her.

"I am pretty naive..." Saint answered knowing this about himself, it caused him to laugh a little. He showed a polight smile.

(I think something is up with skype)
Alexz "Lex" Cerise~Book Worm

User Image

The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships in fact. It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to have tasted the glory, and then go back. It will tear you apart.
-The Doctor

Lex smiled to him and his comment. "You don't have to say it for me to know Toby," She said to him smiling still he knew he thought an appreciated what she did for him though it was always nice to her him say it when he could. Though she didn't have to hear him say it to know he thought it.

"I know," She smiled more to him to his saying 'I love you' back to her another thing he didn't he to tell her but was always nice when he did say it. "You don't need to be sorry Toby, you've done nothing wrong" She added shaking her head keeping her hand on his head and through his hair. "I'll try," She nodded looking back at him, she couldn't promise that she'd sleep but she would try maybe as after making sure Toby was comfortably a sleep.

"Alright, because I'll be here when you wake up."
Lex said smiling to his yawn and closing her eyes to his hand running through her hair. He still had the power to relax her even more then she already was with just his touch.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen

User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"Thanks"
Blake said to all his complements, it was simple but still the sweetest thing that she'd ever been told, that she actually believed was true.

"I don't know but i am sure we could figure away," She said she'd never flew around with any one before but she was willing to try it out. "Then we'll figure out away to take you out for a flight." She promised.

"Well you're always welcome to ask, and I can try and explain it," She said watching him mix the sauce into that pasta. "You wont be naive long if you keep me around, and keep seeing my day dreams" Blake added she would totally corrupt him.

User Image

"As long as you know. " Tobias spoke in a soft sigh, wishing that he could do more for her. But as long as she knew he was greatful for such.

"That's good." He then answered, though had to swallow as she spoke about him not doing anythign wrong. It didn't feel that way to him. Another sigh left his mouth as she spoke of trying. Well he couldn't control her sleeping or not, but he did want her to get some rest and he could help by going to sleep easier.

Toby answered Lex with a little smile, and he slipped a tired hand though her hair once more. Tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear. Letting his eyes remain open he watched her.

User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

Nodding to Blake, Saint smiled as he picked up a bit of her emotion.

'Okay, if it isn't too much trouble, I would like that." The blind answered, now that would be something he would be day dreaming about-the feeling it would be to fly. Though in Blake's mind set if he knew a few other things-he would probly be day dreaming those too.

The male couldn't help but laugh a little as she spoke about describing a few of the dirtyness. He laughed all the more, shaking his head he still didn't fully understand what she saw about him-and why she would have all those daydreams about him.

"After what I was shown, I believe it." Saint spoke and searched around for a bowl to divvy up some dish for Blake and himself.

User Image

The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships in fact. It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to have tasted the glory, and then go back. It will tear you apart.
-The Doctor

"Thank you Toby," Lex told him she did love hearing him say what he did. "I am just glad i can be here when you need me," She added, she was always glad to be around him needed or not though she figured that it was something he'd want to hear. As for not finding a cure, that didn't even cross her mind it just wasn't a possibility she would spend the rest of her life try to help him get un-cursed.

She nuzzled her head against his hand and smiled to him closing her eyes then opening them to look at him. "You're amazing guy Toby," She said, she'd always thought that since the first time she opened her eyes and saw him laying beside her and even before.

"Now don't let me keep you up alright?"
Alexz said seeing his eyes still opened she didn't want him to force himself to stay awake for her.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Nah no trouble at all," Blake said smiling all the more, she was curious to what he'd think. "Good, then well make plan's to go flying" Maybe she could show him the scenery through his mind link the same way he saw her daydream about him and her.

She blushed to his comment and shrugged letting out a little sheepish laugh. "That's good because well it's true" She told him no having anything else to say other than 'if you didn't then i'd just might have to show you where the first one was leading.' Hmmm thoughts about how he'd react to her thinking about them both naked and together. As for what she saw in him well it wasn't something that she could explain in words though she'd try if he like to know.

User Image

Tobais showed a smiled to Lex as she thanked him, it really was the least he could do. She was so hopeful for him, and the cursed he held.

"You're a even better woman..." Toby spoke letting his eyes close. He didn't know what he did to deserve such a woman. How she would still remain to him and take care of him like
she did. It took a really selfless person. How can she be so like she was.

"I will do as I please." The vampire spoke stubbornly with a little grin as he watched he not wanting to wake and being a beast to so undeserving as to such treatment.

User Image

"Okay." Saint answered back, and he rubbed the back of his head a bit more. As long as it wasn't a big trouble, and she didn't strain herself too much in doing so.

Saint laughed a little more and handed her a bowl of food. "Well your are not shy are ya?" The blind asked with a smile and took his bowl and moved it to his lips blowing off a bit of the heat

"Did you want to go and sit down?" The male asked softly letting his eyes remain open as his eyes faced her direction.

User Image

-The Doctor

Lex smiled back to his complement. She was flattered he thought that, because she was just doing what felt right and what what she would do for anyone that she loved maybe not as intimately as she did with Toby, like lay in the bed beside him holding his hand. But none the less it went with how she'd be with every loved one.

"Heh, when don't you do as you please?" She asked grinning back to him oh she loved him and was slightly wondering if she could kiss him. It felt like forever since they last kissed and the horizontal tango but she was alright with that part. It was fun and nice but mostly she just missed the closeness between them like she missed talking with him. Though she was also alright with him looking at her and having his hand in her's.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Alright," Blake said again smiling. It'd probably be a slight struggle but she wasn't to worried about straining her self trying to let him feel the wind against his skin.

She blushed more taking the food and let out a little breath. "Nope, I slept in when they were handing that ability out," She joked to him. Holding her food she just looked at him and watched him blow on his own food. Wow, there he was talking to her of all people and thinking she was great it made her feel weak in the knees and an urge to push the food away and just kiss him or at least tell him that she liked him... she was a little shy when it came to him, though with her lack of thinking before talking said other wise.

"Yeah, sitting at a table sounds good." Blake said nodding her head "It's straight."

User Image

After everything they had been though, he knew how much Lex cared for others...It just blew his mind. How could she be so selfless..and he selfish.

"Since when I can't" Tobias answered with a little sigh he let his close, he couldn't do a lot of things as of late. Like play the guitar and the last time him and Lex had even been together intimately...

Letting out a little sigh, he raised his hand that held her own and placed a little kiss on her hand. he knew if he didn't get to sleep she wouldn't either. So perhaps he should get some sleep then.

User Image

"I must have done the same when they where handing out eyes." Saint answered back with a grin, he didn't mind it one bit how open and bold she was. It was nice, it was like listening to a roaring ocean, with the refreshing mist on his face, with the awaking salt in the air. It was really nice, letting out a content sigh he really liked being around her. He felt bold around her.

"Okay, fell free to lead the way." Saint smiled. "yeah it would make eating a bit easier." The blind added with a little chuckle and another blow on his food. .

after all they didn't want to spill.

User Image

-The Doctor

"Toby," Lex said quietly, hearing his comment and seeing his smile leave she didn't mean to do that. She wanted to see him smile more and hear him talk. "I am sorry i didn't mean to make you sad" She told him letting out a little breath she wanted him to smile and be with her even if it was just talking.

A shiver ran through her at the kiss on her hand, that was the last straw on the camels back. Sleep was now the last thing she wanted to do. She moved closer to him and lifted her head slowly moving it towards his wanting to let their lips touch. She needed more of his psychical touch even if it was just their lips. She just needed to feel close to him, closer then he was letting her be lately. She wanted to fill the gap that she felt was pushing them apart since he was cursed. Lex moved their hands from his lips and let her own lips take the place of her hand against him.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake laughed to his answer and his grin that was actually very clever. "Well I like your eyes," She said what better time to tell him then right then when she was being so bold around him. It was quiet refreshing for her to being this opened with someone, it made her feel like her self. Well more so herself then she was around other people.

"Okay" She said reaching out for his hand and lead him to the table, still daydreaming about them together, though she was trying to push it a side so the could eat and not focus on her dirty thoughts about him. "It would be easier," And a whole new daydream scenario...hmmm pinned down on the kitchen table....really..... She really needed to control her thoughts.

User Image

"No, I am sorry." Toby spoke closing his eyes he shook his head, stupid him-he wasn't supose to say such things out loud for her to hear. "It's unfair for me to say such things." He spoke, she didn't make him sad-he was already such and beside himself.

"you haven't once made me sad..." The vampire spoke pulling his eyes open as his lips pulled away from her hand and the kiss. His blue eyes opened more to see her moving closer to him. Her soft lips touched his own, and his eyes fell close. Perfection.

She still wanted to kiss him? His felt a shiver slip down his back as her hand rested agents his bare chest as she moved closer to him.

Toby could feel her desire for him whispering to his body, calling out to him more in a talk as shei kissed him-soon he knew it would be yelling out from her. Toby kissed her back, how could he not? It felt like a century had passed with out the touch. but why would she want to be with him after everything he did, what if he went out of control while they where going at it and he hurt her in some way. He would never forgive himself....

User Image

Saint's eyes widened and his cheeks flushed a deep red as she spoke about liking his eyes. He quickly closed them, out of instinct and reaction. "Y-You really do?" The blind asked, wow she was so nice to him-and liked everything that he didn't about himself, well wasn't confident about it.

before he could recover to much to the complement he was whisked away in a motion of his hand she lead him to the table. He fallowed completely.

he swallowed as he caught a flash of something-that perhaps she was thinking about, but it wasn't totally clear almost as if she partly tried to keep it from him. But he still saw a glimps of it....

"Wha?
" Left his mouth as his eyes opened as he missed what she had said.

"I-I 'm sorry, what did you say?" Saint asked for, with a clear of his throat as he got his own thoughts under control.

User Image

-The Doctor

Lex wasn't sure what to say to Toby's apology and added words of his before comment were unfair. She wanted to hear everything he had to say even if she felt bad about bring it up in the first place. Though she smiled slightly as he told her she hadn't once made him sad."But have I made you happy?" She asked curious about the answer but letting her kissing him drowned it out until he was ready to answer her.

She'd always want to kiss him, he was her first kiss the one that left the impression on her lips when he first kissed her. He was the one that opened her eyes to life past a book and to a world hidden in plain sight.

She shivered and hummed to him kissing her back feeling that connection come back to them. The one that they had made when they first met, it was nice feeling it once more like it was never missing.

Lex's nails gently scratched him down his chest acting like she was grabbing at his shirt even though it was already off. She wanted more of him but wait if he needed it. As for his worry about losing control and hurting her didn't cross her mind. She trusted him just as much as she trusted him the first time they'd went at it.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Yeah, i really do" Blake said nodding her head to him as she whisked him towards the table. "Their like a foggy blue day that's a hidden door way to another world," she added to him, it was the sense of fantasy and mystiry that she liked plus the muted blue of his eyes was just wow. Like him seeing her with him in her day dream.

And try as she might the day dream of being pinned on the table and tugging at his shirt kept pushing it's way back into her thoughts, no matter how hard she tried to push it way and clean her thoughts a little more. Though being with him like that wasn't all she thought about it was just the thoughts that when with her mood right now.

"Nothing important," She said with a little laugh to his asking what she'd said. "I was just agreeing with you about the table making it easier place to eat." Blake said smiling, did he catch her thoughts about him on top of her on top of the table?

User Image

Alexz's question caused Tobias to open his eyes, and he was about to speak only to feel the kiss on his lips. He his fell closed and he was taken away by her lips and her swimming kiss. It had felt like forever since the last time she-they had kissed and even longer since they explored themselves feither, though did she still want that from him? She said she loved him, right? And he could feel the want from her, as her body called out to him-but yet his mind still tried to reason it-doubt it's self, remind him of how wrong he had treated her-but at the same time was helpless.

Feeling her finger tips grab at his skin, he answered in a little hum. "Yes..." Toby spoke reluctantly pulling away from the kiss to speak, but only left her lips a little. Lex did make him happy, she was really the only one that could make him smile, and cheer him up.

His finger tips of his right hand rest in Lex's hair as he felt the strands and kept his eyes close as he took in a few steady slightly worked breaths

User Image

"Wow, well thank you..." Saint spoke, with a little boyish smile. His cheeks turned a little red once more and he felt slightly warm. How she discribed it, it actually made his eyes sound really cool.

"Sure it is..." The blind smiled to her, letting out a little breath he showed a smile. So she wanted to mate with him, he understood that, with the little glimpse of her mind. It caused him to blush all the more, Though he didn't want to revail that he saw more of her mind-not wanting to make he feel uncomfortable in thinking that he felt as such. He just didn't fully understand it, being shelter in such ways as he was. He didn't really know how to respond-but more so was the emotion he was feeling. He felt warm, and slightly worked up-it was strange, was she feeling the same and it was only a heighted emotion between the two and it was how he was reacting to it....

It only made him all the more curious...intrigued...

"Ah, I see." Saint grinned, and nodded. "It smells good though, huh..." The male spoke with a smile talking about the food they made together.

User Image

-The Doctor

Lex hummed into the kiss savoring it for as long as she could. She wanted to explore him, and have him explore her like they use to so much so that she had to force herself to keep her hand were it was on his bare chest. She loved him more then just his body and how he did in bed, and in no way was she going to some one else to satisfy her hunger for the flesh. She didn't want any one else besides Toby, not that she hadn't thought about it a couple times though just the thought made her feel guilty for doing it. He deserved better then that and she was better then that.

She looked at him and his answered hum of a yes as he pulled away fro her kiss. The answer made her heart race and smile. As long as she could make him happy then that was all she needed from him everything else was always a bonus.

Though when his lips met hers again she hummed kissing him back pressing herself more against her not being able to hold herself back any more from demanding his flesh and body. Her hand moved from it's spot on his chest to undo his pants. She wanted him, and she wanted him now, she was going to be selfish and take him and let him take her like the did the first day they met.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"You're very welcome,"
Blake said smiling to his boyish smile and red cheeks. She'd might have to one day think about his eyes and see if he could see them in her mind. Maybe he'd see what she meant. His eyes where another reason why he fascinated her.

She blushed herself as he once more told her what she had to say was important it made her good, special in a way. She led him to a chair at the table and pulled it out for him close to his hand so he could feel the material the chair was made of. As for him seeing her day dream again, well she would blush like mad and wonder what he thought about it but as long as she wasn't making him uncomfortable with her thought's of what being with him would be like then she was alright.... if not a little worked up. Was he feeling the same she was?

"Yeah it does,"
She said pulling from her wondering and daydreams and looked at him with a smile. "You're a pretty mean chief." Blake said with little laugh.

User Image

Tobias felt a aray of shiver slip down his body as he felt her hands slip down to his pants and she undid them. If that wasn't as clear as day, telling him that she wanted him-perhaps more so needed him, and that she didn't want to go somewhere else for it-but she didn't want to wait anymore. He didn't know what would be more obvious then perhaps a spoke demand of 'bed, sex now!' with a demanding point. After all this was his bookworm Lex.....

He had neglected her...And it was obvious for far too long. His own body reacted, strangely more so now then it did in the past before the curse.

"Lex..." Left Toby's mouth before his own hand did its own work and moved to her shirt to shift it up and off her body. He smiled reguardless, the affection was welcoming and vary missed. warping his good arm around Lex's back as he got the shirt off Toby rolled on his back taking her with him. Looking up to her, His arm rested around her as his eyes feel down her body.

"What's this?" Toby asked softly and raised his hand up to touch the faint mark on her chest with his finger tips as he traced the seal. He reconized what it was....but it was the first time, he had forgotten about the mark that was given. Though her's was hardly there, but still noticable.

He really needed to pay more attatnion to her. A part of him knew that she had to have the mark-but he never saw it.

User Image

Saint smiled letting his cheeks burn the red that they where. He had to admit that he did like her, He had quite the little crush on her as well. And it only spired him on know that she had a crush on him as well.

"You have quite a way with words, Blake." Saint spoke with a smile as she pulled out a chair for him and his free hand slipped it. slowly sitting down, he set the bowl down when he found the table. His head didn't leave from where he understood Blake was at. He smiled freely and let his eyes remain open for her-that he so habitably kept closed for others. Not wanting to weird them out, or bug them with the unmoved 'far off' gaze.

"Oh you helped and fallowed good intruction, I can tell already." The male grinned, thoguht their little detore...man he had some questions about that. Like more so...why? did she just want to do....that with him, cause it seemed like a good idea and that he was innocent. or was there more to it? so fair he was feeling it was perhaps a ltitle bit of both but more so the second...

moving his fork in the dish he poked at his noodles a little as he thought about it and tilted his head down to the bowl. Poke, Poke, poke...His mind couldn't help but travel back to the sceen of them on the counter...then on the table....

User Image

-The Doctor

Lex hummed to him smiling into the kiss as she felt him shiver to her moving hand. She was totally calling out to him, demanding his attention and touch. She didn't mind the neglect, or at least that's what she told herself but being with him like she was now she realized how much she missed him. She just couldn't wait to be with him in away they hadn't been for far to long, she was starting to wonder if she was desirable by him still as well as him hurting or coughing from over working himself to her own desire of his body.

"Toby..." She called back to him once more humming to his hands doing their own work and pulling off he shirt. She lifted her torso up from the bed to help him reveal her hidden skin underneath. Another hum left her feeling his good arm wrap around her and pull her with him as he moved onto his back. She blushed under his gaze as his eyes moved over her body, it felt like it was the first time that he was looking at her all over again.

Her blush darkened and her eyes at his touch, how she missed his hands on her skin lightly touching it and making it pimple. Sher eyes opened to him as he softly spoke looking at the seal, his seal, on her chest. "I am sorry, i was going to tell you but it never seemed like a good time..." Lex said looking at him apologetically hoping that he wasn't mad about it, she'd forgotten about it herself until just then.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake smiled watching his cheeks still burning. "What can I say it's my secret talent," She said to him blushing herself to his complement. She smiled back at him even though he couldn't see it it was infectious as she sat down beside him digging her own fork into the food and scooping it out for a bite. She looked at him stopping the movement of her food seeing his unseeing eyes look at her, god the were wonderful.

"That i follow good instructions, maybe i mean your instructions where good"
She told him back he did explain it well enough to her that she was alright with following what he had to say. Though watching the way he was pushing around his food made her wonder if he had a question for her by the way he poked at his food. Though she was curious weather or not he had questions and if so what where they she didn't want to go into his mind and find out she didn't it would be very nice of her and she respected him to much to betray his trust for her own curiosity.

What she did know was he was smart and probably came to the conclusion that she liked him, and of course he was also right that she wanted to mate with him and make him not so innocent. But mostly she just wanted more from him, she liked how he respected her and gave her time to open up to him. There where other reasons too but none that could be put into words at the moment.

"What's on your mind?"
Blake asked taking her bite of food waiting for his answer or questions. "You're welcome to ask me anything....i mean if questions are in your mind..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff