Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hellhound

♥I'll try my best♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Hellhound

iiHinata-kitty
♥I'll try my best♥

Dang it, I thought the limit was 5,000,000,000

I'll make some more, cheaper this time

Kawaii Hellhound

Desirable Shapeshifter

Some Wench
Dominate Allure

Oh now if this isn't influenced by Black Rock Shooter I don't know what is wink

It's a very cute charming avatar, over all simple to look at and it's monochrome I think I would remove the purple hair ribbon though, but then I think that that would make the black hair ribbon look strange so perhaps a different black hair ribbon? or a light purple hair ribbon? since you have purple on the shirt to tie it all together maybe?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I changed the hair accessories this time. Not sure if I went overboard with how many I used.

Peaceful Gekko

14,375 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Some Wench
Lucinnia
Kyah~ A possible Homestucker?~ I would love a chance at this so what do you think of these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh baby talk homestuck to me wink , I will have hour long talks over OTPS and Quadrants and AU head cannons. *^*

Now onto your Tekteks, While you are tugging at my heart strings I do so love witches and anything like that and i do adore Teal these are super cute avis, but your third one just blows them both away haha. I really like the third one its very mythological even though theres a lot going on and i'm looking for a simple avi' i still really rather like it you've used the grey scale wonderfully throughout the avatar and it looks like the whole avatar is ombre effect going from white down to black on the feet its a wonderful idea and i really do like it!

Cool~ (I don't know why but, when you said my third one blew the other two away, I thought, "well maybe it's because the first two are a Witch of Breath?" I know, random but it was just so funny~) I'm really glad you like them though and I tend to have a hard time with simple avis so I'm sorry about that. I love doing things with gradient colors though so I thought it would be cool to do it for you! So how are you faring in the megapause my dear comrade?

Devoted Gatekeeper

16,940 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Some Wench
Rouge_Masquerade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Try #1

Before I get into the avatar, can I just give you a bloody big slap on the back for numbering you tektek?. That makes my job so much easier! <3

Ok, I like the hair & dress but the dress looks like all one peice? if it's not the good god are you a god at matching things, not a big lover of the leg mod and I can't really see but is that a tattoo or some sort of sleeve on her arms? either way I like it, but I don't like that I cant see it, if that makes sense? haha. I'm not a big lover of the eyes although i am a sucker for like tear stained mascara

I thought it'd help us both. smile I plan on making more.
Nope not a dress, skirt, belt and shirt. I've just been making tekteks since like 06. XD
Not a tattoo, chains from the shirt. I can try and find a new one i'f you'd like.
I can change the feet and eyes, easy peasy. but did you want to keep the eye patch??

Devoted Gatekeeper

16,940 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3,485,901,000

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
is this good?

Devoted Gatekeeper

16,940 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3,776,478,635 try #3

Sexy Elder

11,465 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
Some Wench
Out of these three I like the middle one the best. the first one just looks slightly mis-matched and I really dislike the face too, The very last one, looks very 'static' if you understand? while i see it's a different take on some items from the first one I still don't particularity like it :/. Now onto the middle one, i like the overall outfit and the hair is nice, but I think it would look much better without the cape. I'm looking for a pretty simple avatar you see, aside from the cape it's a rather nice avatar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
»So...? :3User Image

»insert witty quote here
············································

Profile | Comment | PM | Trade

Devoted Gatekeeper

16,940 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Some Wench
Rouge_Masquerade
Came for the tektek, staying for the homestuck (and to make a tektek)

Wooo homestuck!! -hi5's- gosh I need to catch up on Paradox Space haha. I ADORE your Kankri siggy omg it made me giggle ~<3

I've been reading it. I like it so far. smile
Thanks, its rather,,,, (wait for it) Triggering. ;D

Lonely Gawker

Some Wench
LemurNipples
one for now... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and more to come

Lemurnipples...that name rings a bell. Have I done art for you in the past?

This is a VERY balla' avi, i mean hot damn she means business right?! I like everything about it except...and I dont say this very often...I think a arm mod might go well with it?! gosh normally i hate or am very picky about arm mods, but I don't know i think a sassy arm mod might just finish this off nicely!

Yes, I think you did a freebie for me once a long time ago but I really want some arts.. I will try to earn it ^.^

I enjoyed making this one - arm mods vex me sometimes. Hard to find to the right one... Here are a couple options.
Still trying to keep within the price cap
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Gawker

Some Wench
LemurNipples
here is another - feedback? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eep out of the two i love the first one, its like a punk rocker kitty! and super cute and simple I really love it!, the second one while It is lovely I dislike the legs & the white feathers/wings but either way I love the first one!!

I am glad you like that one = Cute and neko aren't something I put together that often but she was fun...

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Some Wench
papermuse
Some Wench

4) This one....oh my. I don't know how you did it but this was literally my avatar on my mule account for like 6 months haha. so yeah I like it but it isn't what i'm looking for right now but bloody cudos to you for near as hell making the exact avatar I wore for like half a year!

I edited them a bit and uh no idea how I made your mule account avi just sorta happened and layering might be a bit off on these, but I'm not sure cause tektek just does wierd stuff when arm mods are invloved.
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

Oooft! That first one!, oh me oh my I likes, I likes a lot! the rest of them are just out shone by the first one I really like that one the best it absolutely stunning!

Thank you I'm always happy when people like my tekteks emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Some Wench
Oh wow no, hush your pretty little mouth. If your proud of something you should damn well say!. These are both super cute!. Out of the two i'm torn, because i really like the head dress on the second one but you wouldn't see it on the one with black hair, and I like that one better. urgh they are both really nice though!! super cute, and that skirt looks like the G-LOL skirt right?. gee that takes me back!, that used to be my favorite skirt back in the day ~<3

User Image
          Sorry about the late reply. I've been busy with setting up my own tektek shop and doing this damn work for school. So I mustve missed this with all the subscribed/marketplace spam.

lol, I know what you mean, but this contest isn't about what I like, its about what you like, but I just couldn't keep myself from mentioning. It's actually probably the best monochrome I've ever done, and probably one of the best avatars in general that I've done. And yes I did use the mistress skirt. It's one of my favorite items and I'm the number one pusher of gold shop/cheap/underused items so I had to throw that in there. They look good when you use them right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff