Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Donator

silverriver098
Some Wench
silverriver098
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahhh -claps hands together- you used my inventory! you utter star! haha. For a inventory tektek it's pretty good. However as a general monochrome avatar (which is what i'm looking for) it's not quite right, aside from the obvious colors included I really do loath that hair I love those legs, the legs & hair of that item is actually the only reason i bought it, though I have yet to find a way to use the hair haha also, you used Zodiacal like three times?. I only own one and I really dislike using the same Item more than once unless it just looks absolutely fabulous with two haha

Oh. Whoops! hahaha
Let me just make a new avatar WITHOUT repeating items and with your theme.
*gosh darn it silver! you have to remember that!*

No worries my dear, its a easy mistake to make. I should have stated that I only have one of each item in my inventory >.< doh

Kawaii Cultist

Some Wench
It's ok, the price limit is really only a rough guide to stop people going silly. Some of my dream legs alone are like triple my whole 'budget' haha. You've picked some wonderful legs here though my dear. Out of all of them I think I like the second to last best, they seam to fit in with the overall theme of the outfit rather well in my opinion.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it ^^ I have to say that one is probably my favourite too

Benevolent Donator

Jasmine Snape
Some Wench
Jasmine Snape

Here is my try.

thoughts?

Sorry I've taken so long to reply >.<. I do really like this, I love the hair & I really like the legs and wings. I'm not overly keen on the skirt & corset. Although I really like the contrast with the white glasses and black skin!

Okay I created lots of different torso outfits (sorry there are so many!) and hopefully you like one? Everything is the same except the skirt/top/belt.

Also I tried layering it on gaia. The eyes don't show up. Apparently the skin layers over the eyes so the avi will actually look more like the first one. (I didn't change the other eyes in the other avi's, but there will be no eyes just like this first one. Also gaia wouldn't let me try on the glasses pose of belletristic beauty for some reason, but it is a pose and the arms do layer so it should be no problem to layer).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohh what a lovely selection I appreciate you deddication!. It's a shame about the eye thing :// Oh well. Oh wow i'm spoiled for choice haha. Out of all of them I think I like the first, third and the two last ones the best. biggrin

Benevolent Donator

Bunny the Succubus

Oh now this is nice, the movement in the dress is lovely. i like everything about it it's very regal and looks like shes going out to a nice ball or private function perhaps. its very very nice. May I also just take a moment to compliment your avatar are well it's absolutely stunning

Benevolent Donator

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
Some Wench
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
pretty simple User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feedback please?

Oh wow for your first try this is really cute! I mean it I really like it. even though it's simple it has a air of grace and refinement about it. normally i dislike those legs but they really work with this! I'm not sure the wings go with it though, i think i'd have either or the wings or cat ears. Aside from that this is super cute and i like it a lot

thanks~ heart I took off the ears User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/ur]
I'm not sure what monochrome avis are
I thought there just black and white sweatdrop

Ah lovely, and they are just black, white and grey scale my dear. you did a excellent job.

Benevolent Donator

papermuse
Some Wench

4) This one....oh my. I don't know how you did it but this was literally my avatar on my mule account for like 6 months haha. so yeah I like it but it isn't what i'm looking for right now but bloody cudos to you for near as hell making the exact avatar I wore for like half a year!

I edited them a bit and uh no idea how I made your mule account avi just sorta happened and layering might be a bit off on these, but I'm not sure cause tektek just does wierd stuff when arm mods are invloved.
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

Oooft! That first one!, oh me oh my I likes, I likes a lot! the rest of them are just out shone by the first one I really like that one the best it absolutely stunning!

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Some Wench

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have no intentions of giving in. c:
I am having far too much fun with this avi.

Benevolent Donator

Toxien
Some Wench
Toxien
Some Wench

Well, then here are some new ones. Just going random. o -o Hope you like some of em biggrin
Astra: The tail.
Astra: The bone wings.
Astra: Wings again.
Astra: Tail

Oh Toxien my dear you've out done yourself once again. I actually made a very none PG 13 sound when I saw the legs on the second one, thank goodness I'm in a room alone haha. I freaking love ombre things.

I simply love the hair on the first one, and the mask and the little feeties look at them their so tiny and cute! and urgh just -paps the screen- its all black and white and stripes and just ungh

the second one, i think i have a lady boner over the legs, i've never seen those before and i absolutely ADORE THEM the whole ensemble has movement with the arm mod and the legs she looks like shes dancing. I'm not overly keen on the wings but I don't know i'll have to check them out animated but just urgh. yes i love it i just...you have set the bar astronomically high my dear The only think I don't LOVE is the eyes, but that's i minor thing my dear and i'm particular about eyes, small things like that don't bother me.

The third one is nothing like i would normally go for but it's very 'bad a**' isn't it? again i'm not overly keen on the eyes but hey minor things, you cant get everything right can you? haha. but no I like this one too its very like 'HERE I AM, I'M HERE TO ******** s**t UP' you know? it's like she's surveying a battle field and is about to jump in and slash some mo-fo's up

The last one, ITS A PUPPY look at that little cutie! oh my days, most people do monochrome either gothic lolita or like dark and mysterious but you managed to just to straight up freaking adorable. i simply love those leg mods, and the hair and the ears and the jacket combi sleeves yes just yes all over super cute super simple i love it.

Well, if there is something I should change, just say so. But for now I'll leave them as they are.
Usually, and that is something I've learned, is that people like the avi, but almost always change something about it. Either because they realize they had a better item, couldn't afford a item in the market, or just cause they can xD And I like it when people take what I've made and make their own :3

I'll say one thing my dear you really are one of the best tektek'ers i've seen in a very long time you blow me away each time you submit haha.

Benevolent Donator

R i n`

ooooh while this isn't monochrome by traditional standards, it's more monochromatic it's still very very nice. Where were you last year when I wanted a all white avatar and couldn't find a good one anywhere!!!! this is absolutely lovely my dear and you should be proud of yourself, it's just not what i'm looking for right now but by the gods it is beautiful

Benevolent Donator

DEEBOT
Some Wench

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooooh, that second one and the last one their very nice very very nice and hide the glitchy clock too. Nice cover man, very nice cover! -hi5's-

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Some Wench
DEEBOT
Some Wench

Ooooh, that second one and the last one their very nice very very nice and hide the glitchy clock too. Nice cover man, very nice cover! -hi5's-

WOOO! c: // high 5's.

High-functioning Conversationalist

Some Wench
Toxien
Some Wench
Toxien
Some Wench

Well, then here are some new ones. Just going random. o -o Hope you like some of em biggrin
Astra: The tail.
Astra: The bone wings.
Astra: Wings again.
Astra: Tail

Oh Toxien my dear you've out done yourself once again. I actually made a very none PG 13 sound when I saw the legs on the second one, thank goodness I'm in a room alone haha. I freaking love ombre things.

I simply love the hair on the first one, and the mask and the little feeties look at them their so tiny and cute! and urgh just -paps the screen- its all black and white and stripes and just ungh

the second one, i think i have a lady boner over the legs, i've never seen those before and i absolutely ADORE THEM the whole ensemble has movement with the arm mod and the legs she looks like shes dancing. I'm not overly keen on the wings but I don't know i'll have to check them out animated but just urgh. yes i love it i just...you have set the bar astronomically high my dear The only think I don't LOVE is the eyes, but that's i minor thing my dear and i'm particular about eyes, small things like that don't bother me.

The third one is nothing like i would normally go for but it's very 'bad a**' isn't it? again i'm not overly keen on the eyes but hey minor things, you cant get everything right can you? haha. but no I like this one too its very like 'HERE I AM, I'M HERE TO ******** s**t UP' you know? it's like she's surveying a battle field and is about to jump in and slash some mo-fo's up

The last one, ITS A PUPPY look at that little cutie! oh my days, most people do monochrome either gothic lolita or like dark and mysterious but you managed to just to straight up freaking adorable. i simply love those leg mods, and the hair and the ears and the jacket combi sleeves yes just yes all over super cute super simple i love it.

Well, if there is something I should change, just say so. But for now I'll leave them as they are.
Usually, and that is something I've learned, is that people like the avi, but almost always change something about it. Either because they realize they had a better item, couldn't afford a item in the market, or just cause they can xD And I like it when people take what I've made and make their own :3

I'll say one thing my dear you really are one of the best tektek'ers i've seen in a very long time you blow me away each time you submit haha.

Well add me, and should it be an other time biggrin
I work in a tektek shop, my online-sister has. If you ever should find need of good avis, you are more than welcome there! biggrin

★(◠‿◠)αvαтαяs gαℓσяє(◠‿◠)★
Some Wench
R i n`

ooooh while this isn't monochrome by traditional standards, it's more monochromatic it's still very very nice. Where were you last year when I wanted a all white avatar and couldn't find a good one anywhere!!!! this is absolutely lovely my dear and you should be proud of yourself, it's just not what i'm looking for right now but by the gods it is beautiful

Thank you :3
one more go;

Alien Believer

Some Wench
Elinoe
Some Wench

Got one for you!

Hope you'll like it! I would love to hear feedback from you too!

Oh wow you used inventory items (the hair) I like the hair, the boots the sassy face i'm not overly keen on the...the whatever is going on with those clothes and the hair peice sorry >.<

How about this one?
R i n`
Some Wench
R i n`

Thank you :3
one more go;

oh shoot;
the skirts dont layer, shoulda figured!
oh well D:
Best of luck!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas