Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Donator

Ok. I just want a pretty simple monochrome avatar. I really like Astra items you know like animated tails, wings and ears and such. I don't want a overly cluttered avatar, I like items that work together well and look almost like they were made for each other. As a artist I can be very picky about colors, if one shade of grey has a blueish hue then the rest have to as well.
If your not very good or dislike doing monochrome colors then colors I like beige colors and pastel colors too. Although I dislike pink, and I really do want a monochrome avatar.

Your gold limit is: 4,000,000,000. This is not a challenge to reach this, if you can make a good avatar with half this amount then by all means do so. If you wish to see my inventory it's here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me smile

Oh and the 'end date' Is whenever I finish my shop order commissions, or whenever someone blows me away and i have to put my hands down and be all like 'aww hell naw, ain't nobody gun' beat this. you win' whichever comes first.

Art Samples

- Feet/Leg mods
- Astra Items
- Simple color combinations (Like two or three colors, so grey/black/white or beige/cream/brown)
- Simple, Clean, Neat, Matching

Dislikes:

- Backgrounds
- Clutter, or busy
- Large Wings
- Mis-matched colors (I can be very picky about this i'm sorry)

I will allow the use of Astra-7 Curse of the Gray Wizard, but your tones, and hues will have to match perfectly

Benevolent Donator

Entries

You can enter as many times as you like.

KittenSaver:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AuroraDragonHeart:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SirShutterByte:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxien:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

supersunshine506:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosalina March:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D1ary_of_the_Vampz:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xx_KlutzyDancer_xX:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intoxicated Fluffiness:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

goddess_of_the_night13:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The_Good_Kid_13:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sinnto:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Alpaca Friend Coco:

Jasmine Snape
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess of Chai:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DEEBOT:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rouge_Masquerade:

silverriver098:

papermuse:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

LemurNipples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiro-Hikari-Chan:

Azure Ageha:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VelvetReality:

[~. The heart breaker .~]

Lucinnia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dominate Allure:

SecretStrength

Genderless_Me

iSynthesia:

Elinoe:

Bunny the Succubus:

R i n`

Pierced Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Moira 200
I'll try for ya

Pierced Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Moira 200
Some Wench
Ok. I just want a pretty simple monochrome avatar. I really like Astra items you know like animated tails, wings and ears and such. I don't want a overly cluttered avatar, I like items that work together well and look almost like they were made for each other. As a artist I can be very picky about colors, if one shade of grey has a blueish hue then the rest have to as well.
If your not very good or dislike doing monochrome colors then colors I like beige colors and pastel colors too. Although I dislike pink, and I really do want a monochrome avatar.

Your gold limit is: 4,000,000,000. This is not a challenge to reach this, if you can make a good avatar with half this amount then by all means do so. If you wish to see my inventory it's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me smile

Your link isn't working..

Barking Kitten

So it's not quite monochromatic, it's close though! Feedback please? (:

Friendly Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
ill give it a whirl

Benevolent Donator

AuroraDragonHeart

Oh I am super sorry, Here try this m'dear

Benevolent Donator

kittensaver

Hmmm Asides from it not being monochrome I know it isn't but i look cluttered if you get me?. I just want a pretty simple well worked avi. It is a nice avi and something I would normally 100% wear though.

Pierced Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Moira 200
Some Wench
AuroraDragonHeart

Oh I am super sorry, Here try this m'dear

Here is one for you hope you like

Barking Kitten

Some Wench
kittensaver

Hmmm Asides from it not being monochrome I know it isn't but i look cluttered if you get me?. I just want a pretty simple well worked avi. It is a nice avi and something I would normally 100% wear though.

I'm not the best at simple avis, heh. I tried though!

Benevolent Donator

AuroraDragonHeart

Here is one for you hope you like

Ohh It is nice sweetie. Although It isn't monochrome, I think it's a little 'to' black if that makes sence?. I was hoping for a more grey/black balanced avi >.<

Benevolent Donator

kittensaver
Some Wench
kittensaver

I'm not the best at simple avis, heh. I tried though!

Oooh I really like the first one!, It's still not monochrome but it's hella cute! you did good biggrin

Barking Kitten

Some Wench
Oooh I really like the first one!, It's still not monochrome but it's hella cute! you did good biggrin

Thanks! I tried again for a more monochromatic avi... not really sure how I did lol. Feedback? (:

Benevolent Donator

kittensaver
Some Wench

Thanks! I tried again for a more monochromatic avi... not really sure how I did lol. Feedback? (:

Ah....I see I think we've gotten our wires crossed my darling. While this avatar is absolutely beautiful (i mean seriously) I didn't want a monochomatic avatar I wanted a monochrome avatar. You know all greys, blacks and whites? no color just black and white. I'm so sorry I didn't make this more clear, but you REALLY out did yourself on this, she's absolutely stunning like a fire goddess!

kamsahamnida's Sweetheart

High-functioning Garbage

13,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Some Wench

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff