• Forum Regular 100
I'll try hun c:
Oh and green!

Divine Nymph

Alys_Pickles
Araceli_Angel
Alys_Pickles

I made 3! Feedback, please?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Read my first post.

emotion_facepalm I swear I've done this a million times, I'm so sorry. (I have a crappy memory) My favorite color is blue

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
Alys_Pickles
Milmil as Mike

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feedback?

Read my first post.

Oh... Sorry. It's blue c:

Noble Shoujo

Alys_Pickles

Like this? o:

Tipsy Genius

Tipsy Genius

Araceli_Angel
Alys_Pickles
Araceli_Angel
Alys_Pickles

I made 3! Feedback, please?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Read my first post.

emotion_facepalm I swear I've done this a million times, I'm so sorry. (I have a crappy memory) My favorite color is blue

I like the first one except for the hair and jacket. It's got a perfect star/sky feel to it. Just try and change those to match the other colors on the avatar, and I'll probably really like it.
The second one is too Tokyo-Pop ish for me. It does look nice, just not my style.
I do like the third one as well, but... Is there a crown to compliment it? And is there a better gown bottom that is more of a cream color or just a little smaller?

While this all sounds very critical, I do like the first and third. Just little things to change. :]

Tipsy Genius

buttercup257
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The first one is really cute. The light color scheme and just... it's cute. I like it. I'll put it in potential winners when I get the chance.
The second I feel is more... mismatched.

Tipsy Genius

Milmil as Mike
Alys_Pickles
Milmil as Mike

Feedback?

Read my first post.

Oh... Sorry. It's blue c:

I like it, but I feel like it's really empty. Is there a good background for it?

Tipsy Genius

Azure Ageha
Alys_Pickles

Like this? o:

Love. Love. Love. Any background or items to put in the back that will give it that last popping edge?

Noble Shoujo

Alys_Pickles
Azure Ageha
Alys_Pickles

Like this? o:

Love. Love. Love. Any background or items to put in the back that will give it that last popping edge?

The background in this could be moving.XD
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now I realized all the backround above somehow give the theme night scenery sighting... o.o
Any of them better? o:

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alys_Pickles
heart

Here is my attempt. I hope you enjoy. If their is something I can change, let me know!

With Background:

Without Background:

Edit: Woops! My favorite color is either Silver or Gold. Got a little ahead of myself and forgot to put that. Glad I remembered!

Divine Nymph

Alys_Pickles

I like the first one except for the hair and jacket. It's got a perfect star/sky feel to it. Just try and change those to match the other colors on the avatar, and I'll probably really like it.
The second one is too Tokyo-Pop ish for me. It does look nice, just not my style.
I do like the third one as well, but... Is there a crown to compliment it? And is there a better gown bottom that is more of a cream color or just a little smaller?

While this all sounds very critical, I do like the first and third. Just little things to change. :]

Alright! I couldn't decide between two hairstyles, so you can pick!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S. I thought the head thingie was kinda cool with that hair, but it's with or without

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff