Welcome to Gaia! ::

TekTek me? ;o

Sure. 0.94444444444444 94.4% [ 17 ]
No, thank you. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Tipsy Genius

Albeit TekTek is much overdo for an update on items...
I still want a new avatar, and my creative juices are not flowing.

So... You already know the rules... ToS, respect, blah, blah, blah.
Cutting to the crap...

Limit: 250 Bil

I Like:
Color.
Evenly spread out items.
Backgrounds that compliment the avatar.
Matching.
Sensible/moderate clutter.

Themes are okay.

I DO NOT LIKE:
Random. (usually)
Mismatching colors.
Most companions.
Animal avatars. (but a theme'd animal avatar would be okay)
Overuse of one item.
Plain black & white/single color avatars.
Overly dark or overly light avatars.

I am really quite picky.
Do not be hurt if I say I do not like your avatar.
I give feedback even if you don't want it.

Potential Winners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To show that you have read all of this, tell me your favorite color.
If you do not, I will not respond or anything, even if I like your avatar. :]

Contest ends... July 18th, 2014.
One winner. S/he will get 3 billion, or if I fall utterly in love... more.

Tipsy Genius

Tipsy Genius

Tipsy Genius

Noble Shoujo

Alys_Pickles

Idk.. I love any pastel color, I guess.XD The hair's layer is messed up on tektek.o3o User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Noob

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feedback? might make some more later. yum_puddi
I love bluuuueee!!! heart
http://tektek.org/av/866280
Can also try the Café background with this one.
Black, red and blue are my favorites.

Timid Gekko

Alys_Pickles

How's this? ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Favourite colour: too indecisive to have one really

Tipsy Genius

Azure Ageha
Alys_Pickles

Idk.. I love any pastel color, I guess.XD The hair's layer is messed up on tektek.o3o User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Too much brown, and don't feel pressured to add a background. Especially since it's the same one I have now. Lol. But the legs are cute. Thank you, and feel free to try again :3

Noble Shoujo

Alys_Pickles
Azure Ageha
Alys_Pickles

Too much brown, and don't feel pressured to add a background. Especially since it's the same one I have now. Lol. But the legs are cute. Thank you, and feel free to try again :3
I actually want to give autumn background... But I didn't find it.XD Should I alter it or should I try another?

Tipsy Genius

daniellediaz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feedback? might make some more later. yum_puddi
I love bluuuueee!!! heart

The first one is cute and nicely done, but I'm kinda bored of the whole coffee setting thing.
I like the second one except for the bunny ear headpiece.
As for the last two, pink is not my most favored color, and while they are nice... They just aren't for me.
So far... you're on the right track. :]

Tipsy Genius

- Marosia -
http://tektek.org/av/866280
Can also try the Café background with this one.
Black, red and blue are my favorites.

While it looks nice, it's too generic for me. I don't like really much of anything on it, and I've never been a fan of the angry faces on gaia. Do feel free to try again though, and thank you :]

Tipsy Genius

UglyBeach
Alys_Pickles

How's this? ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Favourite colour: too indecisive to have one really

Don't feel pressured to add a background just because I said I like them. In this case, it's way too cluttered as a whole for me... and I just don't like the avatar. o.o Man, I'm harsh. Sorry :< Do feel free to try again though :3

Tipsy Genius

Azure Ageha
I actually want to give autumn background... But I didn't find it.XD Should I alter it or should I try another?

Yeah... TekTek is quite outdated right now, which is why I hesitated to do this. Lol.
I would start another and mix in more color. Usually purple and blue avatars are my favorites.

Noble Shoujo

Alys_Pickles
Azure Ageha

Yeah... TekTek is quite outdated right now, which is why I hesitated to do this. Lol.
I would start another and mix in more color. Usually purple and blue avatars are my favorites.

I just notice this avi somehow similar with your current right before I post this.o.o Oh well.XD 1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feed back? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces