< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Timid Noob

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
Alys_Pickles
daniellediaz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feedback? might make some more later. yum_puddi
I love bluuuueee!!! heart

The first one is cute and nicely done, but I'm kinda bored of the whole coffee setting thing.
I like the second one except for the bunny ear headpiece.
As for the last two, pink is not my most favored color, and while they are nice... They just aren't for me.
So far... you're on the right track. :]

so i edited this one and also made a new one? hope you like them. whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feedback?
violet's my fave

Tipsy Genius

daniellediaz

Even though I have that headpiece already, I was hoping for a solid dark blue item.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for the second one... That hairstyle is one of my favorites (especially the blonde pastel-ish one).
But I just don't like it. The blue one I'll put in potential winners, and I hope you'll try more. Because even though I might be picky, you do make nice avatars :]
what are you looking for?
fantasy? elegant? casual?

Tipsy Genius

Azure Ageha

I just notice this avi somehow similar with your current right before I post this.o.o Oh well.XD 1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feed back? o:

I think.... I like 1 the most, and I like it enough for it to be a potential winner. And what I meant by purple and blue is for one avatar to be both purple and blue... with some black. Everytime I've done a contest, those have won. Lol. I dont normally like purple on it's own, especially if it's only matched with black.

Tipsy Genius

qoddess
what are you looking for?
fantasy? elegant? casual?

I tend to like elegant more, but it's up to you. Pretty much if it's matched well with colors and good items, I'll probably like it.

Tipsy Genius

adriyanarae

feedback?
violet's my fave

Unfortunately I don't really like either of these.
First one is just not my style
Second one isn't really... like... wow. It's just a bunch of blue to me with a black dress.

Dangerous Lover

Thought I'd try :]
Blue and Red are my faves biggrin

I love purple, blue, and mint green c:

Alys_Pickles
heart

I don't even know...
what this is supposed to be.
emotion_facepalm

Oh, and my favorite color is orange. ^^

Timid Noob

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
Alys_Pickles
daniellediaz

Even though I have that headpiece already, I was hoping for a solid dark blue item.

As for the second one... That hairstyle is one of my favorites (especially the blonde pastel-ish one).
But I just don't like it. The blue one I'll put in potential winners, and I hope you'll try more. Because even though I might be picky, you do make nice avatars :]

Thank you for all the feedback! heart
I'm not sure if you like purple, and maybe it's too cluttered, but I found it difficult to make one on mobile. sweatdrop
I'll surely make more when I get back to the computer! 3nodding

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I suck at making avatars (at least for myself) so bear with me and maybe you'll like one of these...This first one was gonna originally look totally different, but I thought the dress was gorgeous.

Idk if this is too plain or what, but I was just randomly picking stuff and ended up with this.

The last one I made so far is just a bit creepy I guess...I've been messing around with tektek too much. xD

I'm gonna make some more in a little while and I hope you like at least one of these.
Oh! My favorite color is green. blaugh

Millionaire

My fav colors - brown, caramel, beige, and many of pastel colors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Made a few more... cool

This was originally gonna be based on more green colors, but the hair gave me ideas.

My sister was looking at this one and said it kinda resembled a fairy and that she liked it. Idk about you, but I think it's really cute. heart

That's all I have for now. Might make more later today. smile

Prophet

Mmmm... favorite colors are... red, blue, and black & white!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff