• Generous 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pharaoh's Assistant Says
xxUser Image
User Image
My two entries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Bookworm

Ruthless Entrepreneur

neatflocks
36 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love this.

Friendly Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
alright here is my attempt after being away for quite a while!!!! sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summery Seeker

Myna5194
I love this.

Oh, thank you! I was quite pleased with how well Copper Bell and Merry Belle matched each other on this one c: the rest of it just kind of came along after those!

--
here's my 39User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Friendly Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Beauty of Grace
Bonus Contest

It's simple: make a good looking avatar (according to me or Jasmine) with a Beyond sweater, any colour.
This sounds easy, but the goal is to specifically please me and / or Jasmine, and to put it lightly, we both think that sweater is ugly as poop.
100mil if you make something either of us would actually be willing to wear. (100mil for each, so 200mil max.)
Might give out smaller prizes if something impresses us but isn't quite there.
Which is likely. . .
We both seriously dislike that sweater.

EDIT: I am going to put them all here, and at the end we will go through them and decide what we think is the 'best of the worst'. It'll work better that way.
Enter as many times as you want.
Ask for feedback if you want it!

Entries!

pg 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/url

pg 4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 6
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 8

pg 9
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 12

pg 13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 14

pg 18
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/ur] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pg 20
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

here is my attempt at the BONOS CHALLENGE!!! YEAH!

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Unbeatable Foe

One by one we rise from the floor.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Is there any ETA of when the next scores will be posted? Just wondering.

Hesitant Hellraiser

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Myna5194
Is there any ETA of when the next scores will be posted? Just wondering.

I would like to know this, too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces