• Citizen 200
LALALALALALALALALA!

King Loiterer

Invisible Phantom

Working on updating items, judging will come tonight / tomorrow c:

We haven't disappeared, guys, I swear!

Invisible Phantom

Myna5194
Is there any ETA of when the next scores will be posted? Just wondering.

dispiritings-

Oh my goodness, I just saw this!
I'm sorry!

Today or tomorrow is the answer, though~

Invisible Phantom

Dreamy Decadence

LiliesShadow

NobodyAiko

Pharaohs Assistant

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Ahava Chanita

FindingJackie

Kevin Rettinger

Miyu-tan

AdorkableChic

missxtake

Lucinnia

40 added~

Invisible Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really enjoy this avi. I think the colors match really well and your take on it is quite unique. I would describe her as the goddess of the sun. 

This is interesting. I think that instead of just yellow and orange in the avi, more colors like the red and bluish green incorporated could be beneficial.

I think that she looks really good, and I am glad you incorporated the red color into the avi; subtle and brilliant. I'm not so sure about the hair though and even though I know her other arm is there, I can't really see it and it bothers me. 

I really like the hair in this one. I would of tried to incorporate the blue in the avi so the little planet didn't stand out as much. Also, I don't real like the arm mod. It just looks weird.

She is very bright and colorful! There is almost too many colors involved here though. On top of the ones already presented in the items, I see the swirly colors and the scarf all add their own shades and it's a bit overwhelming. Also I think a colored hair would have been nice. 

I like all the colors in the dress, it's very peppy. The only thing I really do not like is that the arm mod is behind the sun so you cannot really see it. Maybe a different arm mod would of been better.

She is cute and I love that arm mod and facial expression. They fit really well together. She looks really excited. I like the use of yellow and orange here, but I am not such a fan of the shoes. 

I like the orange and white colors. They work well together. I like that the hair turns orange where the sun is biting it. Very creative.

This avi seems really random to me. There is more going on then is necessary and no color balance really at all. There are so many colors that don't really match and it could do with a lot less background stuff.

This is really nice. I like that there eye is rainbow, so it goes with the skirt and actual rainbow. I'm not a big fan of that shirt with the skirt though.

She is really cute. The colors of pink and yellow blend really nicely in this avi. I feel that the lower wings and tail clutter up the avi unnecessarily. 

This is cute. I like that you were creative and added pink to the avi, however, I think instead of just the pink and yellow, you could of used the red, blue, and green as well.

I find this avi doesn't have a lot of flow. There are so many different shades of that orange color, and they don't really seem to correspond with each other. 

I like this, it's pretty. The only thing I don't like is that the "sunshine and friends" are really bright compared to the lighter goldish avi.

The avi is fine if you take away the sun on the head... it just doesn't fit. The avi is nice but doesn't fit with this item.

This is interesting, but there is a lot of blue. I would of added green, orange, and/or red because the blue is overwhelming. Also, I don't like the scythe because it blocks the things next to the sun.

I wasn't sure what I thought of her at first to be honest, but the more that I look at her the more I like her. The colors in the legs aren't completely matching, and I think it could use some more red, but I love how you tried to incorporate all of the colors from the item into the avi. I love those arms and that jacket adds a lot. 

I like this, it's nice. The top half of the avi is nice with all the colors, but the legs do not match the other blue color on the top half of the avi. Maybe a different color of legs would be better like a red or green.

She is very colorful and I enjoy how you tried to incorporate a little bit of red in the skirt. This avi doesn't have very much flow to me though, and I find that both the gloves/shoes/face are all unnecessary and don't really fit. 

I like how the shirt and skirt blend in together to make it look like a dress. I like the rainbow hair and rainbow glitter too, but I'm not too sure about the face.

This avi has me so confused. I'm not really sure what is going on... there just seems to be so many miscellaneous items thrown together here and I can't make sense of any of them. I'm sorry. 

Is this serious? Lol. I think there is just too much to this avi. I don't understand the whole skateboarding with food on the floor, and the afro is just a little weird.

I think this avi has potential... I like where it's going. But I'm not such a huge fan of that belt and I think the hair could have been better off in black. I think some hints of red in this avi would have make it that much more special. 

Pretty avi. I like the star at the bottom because it kind of goes with the theme of a sun and planets and such. It can use some bright colors though.

I like this avi but I feel like there is way too much going on. It flows for the most part fairly nicely but I think it could have done without the flame burst and perhaps maybe used the agape version of that hair (if there is one?).

Hmm. This is a very elegant avi, I don't think it fits in with the "sunshine and friends." Maybe if you added some more colors and a different facial expression.

Okay!
So!
The winners!

1st place:
PandaPIushie

2nd place:
Nevrotic_Cookie

3rd place:
Azure Ageha

PandaPIushie

Nevrotic_Cookie

Azure Ageha

Star

Tipsy Smoker

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100

*edit: does this not count anymore?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff