Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love this! The colors match really well and I love the theme. Fantastic. The bow matches the broom and the hair. It's just great.

I think it is fairly cute. I love the arm pose and the hair/eyes. I like the theme of the hat but the color I am not such a huge fan of.

I like this. I get the impression of a quiddich player, what with the gloves/bomb that gives me the impression of a quaffle. smile I think it is well done, but the one thing I would say is maybe a little bit of yellow on her head.

Fairly cute. I really like this top, but I would have liked to see more white throughout the avi. I think the golden snitch is a nice touch, but I'm not really sure about the background.

She is fairly cute. The browns match fairly well And the bow does as well with the white. I'm not really sure why you used that black head piece however. It really stands out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Decently cute, but I would liked to have seen a little yellow perhaps. And Maybe the gloves would have been better off with brown. Also, those eyes just look odd to me for some reason.

User Image
Pretty cute. I love that hat, it matches so well with the legs/broom. I like the eyes, and the top, but I would have liked to see maybe a little more white to match the top... maybe the hair could have been white and you could have added a few subtle touches of gold?

I like the torso area and the hat and the background. The eyes look good. But that hair just throws it off. It looks so light compared to the dark colors of the avi and has nothing that matches it.

I like this a lot. I love how you managed to add the silver in! The colors match really well and the whole thing really flows. I really like those arms. The only thing I would say is maybe a headpiece of some kind? Nothing bulky. But maybe a headband?

Cute. The torso area is cute, except for the arms. I can't really see them and it bothers me a bit. The hair seems a bit too flowy, but I like the addition of the goggles. And the face looks good too.

I really like the bird here. I like the idea of the falling leaves but I don't really think it ws necessary. This avi is just too brown. The top part doesn't have enough green to balance out the brown. Maybe the hair should have been green? Or the hat. Regardless something near the top would have been better off in green.

Winners!

First place
Cat Naw

Second place
pandacard

Third place
User Image
Bittersweet Reveries

Cat Naw

pandacard

Bittersweet Reveries

Tipper

Beauty of Grace

Omg, thank you! >u<

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Cat

5,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
Beauty of Grace

thank you!! i didn't expect to win oh gosh
what now, though?

Amateur Prophet

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Summery Seeker

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Thank you guys so much! smile

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Beauty of Grace

Any ETA of the next scores?

Hesitant Hellraiser

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
I PLACED FIRST!!! heart heart heart

Awesome thing to see on my birthday. Thank youuuu! whee

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Hesitant Hellraiser

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Invisible Phantom

Okay, here is the deal guys:
I am off school next week (THANK FREAKIN GOODNESS) so I will do as much of this as I possibly can (as much as I can convince my sister to do) and hopefully it will be finished by the end of next week c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff