Welcome to Gaia! ::

Egg

User Image

x▇▇▇▇xxxx ωє αℓℓ ηєє∂ α нσмєx x

The Sohma House

x x x The house is located outside of Tokyo. It is still a traditional Japanese house. The Sohmas own the huge amount of land that surrounds the estate.

Tokyo

x x x The city of Tokyo is where this roleplay takes place. Some areas are highly urbanized, others remain rural and untouched.

Egg

User Image

x▇▇▇▇xxxx αℓℓ тнє ηєє∂є∂ αρρℓι¢αтισηѕx x

x x x Reserves

[img]http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/evloverfoever/lkjsdyhfnklv-2.jpg[/img]
                                        [color=white]x x x[/color][color=black][size=15]YOUR TITLE IN CAPS [/size](your animal if you're a Sohma)[/color]
                                        [list][list][list][*][color=black][size=12]F U L L N A M E L I K E T H I S[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                                        [list][list][list][*][color=black][size=10]Age in words[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                                        [size=10][list][list][list][list][color=#D6748B]❀[/color] [color=black]Trait one[/color][color=white]x x[/color][color=#D6748B]❀[/color] [color=black]Trait two[/color][color=white]x x[/color][color=#D6748B]❀[/color] [color=black]Trait three[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

x x x Profiles

[align=center][size=20]☆ ` [b][color=POSTCOLOR1]FIRST[/color]MIDDLE[color=POSTCOLOR2]LAST ( all in caps )[/color][/b]
                                        ❝ QUOTE HERE ❞[/size]
                                        [color=white]penchipenchipenchipenchipenchi[/color][size=9]Don't you know who I am? I'm A [b][color=POSTCOLOR1]YOUR ROLE ( Human, Sohma )[/color][/b][/size][/align]
                                        [list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i384/LugiaFan009/ChineseZodiacfull761750-1.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]

[color=POSTCOLOR2] █ [/color]◞ nickname(s)
                                        [color=POSTCOLOR1] █ [/color]◞ birthday → age ( spelled out )
                                        [color=POSTCOLOR2] █ [/color]◞ gender → sexuality here
                                        [color=POSTCOLOR1] █ [/color]◞ weight → height
                                        [color=POSTCOLOR2] █ [/color]◞ (Animal Form) (If Human Erase)

[color=white][strike][color=POSTCOLOR1][color=white]ohsoverylucky[/color][b]adjective[/b][color=white]x[/color][color=black]×[/color][color=white]x[/color][b]adjective[/b][color=white]x[/color][color=black]×[/color][color=whitve]x[/color][b]adjective[/b][/color][/strike][/color]

[color=white]xx[/color][size=9][b][color=POSTCOLOR1]MY LIKES[/color][/b][/size]

[color=white]xx[/color][size=9][[b]b][color=POSTCOLOR2]MY DISLIKES[/color][/b][/size]

[color=white]xx[/color][size=9][b][color=POSTCOLOR1]WHO I AM[/color][/b][/size]
                                        [Brief desciption of bio at least 2 paragraphs 5-8 sentences. ]

[color=white]xx[/color][size=9][b][color=POSTCOLOR2]PERSONALITY[/color][/b][/size]
                                        [least a paragraph]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=13][b]USERNAME[/b][/size][/size]

Egg

User Image

x▇▇▇▇xxxx мєєт тнєм αℓℓx x

The Sohmas
                                        *click on each picture to go to the profile.

User Image
                                                      x x The God
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Rat
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Ox
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Tiger
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Rabbit
                                                      x x x x TAKEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Dragon
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Snake
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Horse
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Sheep
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Monkey
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Rooster
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Dog
                                                      x x x x TAKEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Boar
                                                      x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                                      x x The Cat
                                                      x x x x OPEN

The Outsiders
                          *click on each picture to go to the profile.

User Image
                                        x x The Disciplinary Commitee Leader
                                        x x x x TAKEN

User Image
                                        x x The Thoughtful Zombie
                                        x x x x TAKEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

User Image
                                        x x The [Title]
                                        x x x x OPEN

Egg

User Image

x▇▇▇▇xxxx ѕσмє вση∂ѕ яυη ∂єєρx x

★ = Friends ♡ = Best Friends ✘ = Enemies ❥ = Crush ❤ = In Love

Egg

User Image

x▇▇▇▇xxxx мσтнєя ηαтυяє ιηƒℓυєη¢єѕ єνєяутнιηgx x

Date and Time

x xIt is the month of : January
                                        x xThe date is : sixth
                                        x xThe day today is : Sunday
                                        x xThe time right now is : Mid Morning

Temperature and Forecast

x x Temperature : Seriously chilly. Don't go out without a coat unless you want to welcome a cold.
                                        x x And for the weather we predict : Snowing, thankfully light. It's really up to you whether or not you want to call it a good thing.

Egg

User Image

x x xx x xKAORU UCHIHA

x x x x ANGEL OF xP A P E R

x x x x⊱ Locationxxx⊱ Companyxxx⊱ Feeling

Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test

⊱ o o c ;;

Egg

User Image

x x xx x xJIN SENJU

x x x x WOODEN xS O L D I E R

x x x x⊱ Locationxxx⊱ Companyxxx⊱ Feeling

Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test

⊱ o o c ;;

Egg

♚ ρѕу¢нσραтн σƒ ρѕу¢нσραтнѕ αη∂ ѕтιℓℓ тнє σвѕѕєѕѕινє ♚ ( qυєєη )

User Image
                            Graphic by Violet016
                            x xI ' m not x x ( PERFECT )
                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂
                            x x x b u t (i) k e e p t r y i n g x
                            Anime_Ghost Girl¢αυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ѕαι∂ ι ωσυℓ∂ ∂σ ƒяσм тнє ѕтαят ⋯⋯⋯ x!
                            _& - & x I ' M NOT ❜x

Anime_Gha l i v e i f i ' m l o n e l yx
                            Anime_Ghost Girl Anime_GhostSO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE Anime_Ghost Girl SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE
                            Anime_Ghost Gwas it { s o m e t h i n g } i S A I D
                            x x x● ● ● ● x xor just

Anime_Ghost Girl Anime my (P E R S O N A L I T Y)

▂▂ ▂ ▂▂ ✖ ▂ Chat-room
                                                          text text text text

Egg

User Image
User ImageOH MY !
Anime_feels just like I don't try
Anime_ghostLook so good I might x x(die)
All I know is everybody loves me
Head down, swaying to my own sound
Flashes in my face now
All I know is everybody loves me

Egg

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Jin Senju

Sin: Pride

Reason for joining: Having a firm belief that the old shinobi villages were a much better system than what there exists today, Jin is determined to restore what his clan originally had built: the all-powerful Hidden Leaf Village.

Biography: The Senju clan. Back in the days before the Leaf, the Senju and the Uchiha were rivals. When the truce was called upon, the Senju and Uchiha enthusiastically looked forward to the founding of the Hidden Leaf Village. However, there were a select few who weren't happy. They believed that the founding of the Leaf would even tually lead to Senju's demise. And in a sense, they were right. As of now, Tsunade was supposedly the only one who still was a direct descendant of the Senju. That, however, is a lie. One more exists. Vengeful little Jin who would give anything to see the current village burn down and then give rise to the new Leaf Village who's one and only Hokage would be he himself.

Jin's family were one of the few who believed that the Senju had made a mistake by signing a truce with the Uchiha. Still, they lived as residents of the Hidden Leaf keeping their true clan unknown from all. Jin was born around the time of the beginning of the Fourth Shinobi war. Ever since his birth, he was forced to witness horrific acts and atrocities that he believed should never have been committed in the first place. Normally a person like that would have been expected to have been joyful of the founding of the new village. On the contrary, he was disappointed believing that something like this was weak and would crumble apart at the slightest disturbance.

It was he and a few other people who perhaps felt the same way (he could never be sure) who founded the Jinsei. As of now, their main aim is to find and capture the tailed beasts. As of now, no one in the organization and beyond has seen Jin's face. He is a secretive guy often keeping to himself at meetings. He respects others and their privacy but is intolerant should someone invade his own and question his inner motives. As of now, no one knows that he is one of the Senju.

Jutsu's: Wood release is something Jin possesses though he hasn't shown it.
                                      Usually he relies on tai-jutsu and water and wind release.

Strenghts: Jin is a logical thinker in battle analysing his opponents's moves and countering them accordingly. He is a well versatile ninja though he mainly focusses on nin-jutsu and tai-jutsu. he usually fights with his katana though can hold his ground unarmed.

Weaknessess: Jin's reluctance to use wood release is often his reason for loosing battles (though his arrogance makes him word it out as 'I was holding back.'). Aside from that, he is often a victim of insults and can lash out. His speed is one of the slowest.

Egg

User Image

██████████████████ ░░░░ Kauru Uchiha

Parents: Sasuke and Sakura (to this day she wonders how on earth her parents are who they are . . . )
                                        Height: one hundred and seventy-four centimetres
                                        Weight: fifty-one kilograms
                                        Personallity: How to describe Kaoru. Well, she somewhat contradicts the whole Uchiha's are cold thing. Hell, she's actually nice. To most people, Kaoru somewhat takes after her mother rather than father, most prominent being her looks. However, unlike her mother, she doesn't have the girlish personality to match. She is in fact, a sweetheart though. Most of the times anyway. Unlike her brothers, Kaoru tries to get along with everyone and anyone. She is a pacifist and would much rather seek to negotiate than use force. She is a rational level headed konoichi who almost, if not always, thinks every situation and action through. Kaoru much rather prefers to be alone but doesn't shake off the company of others and does engage in conversation with them. In a nutshell, she is a peace-loving and quiet konoichi. You get the picture don't you?

Biography: Born as the second child to Sasuke and Sakura, Kaoru couldn't understand why her parents were together. Sasuke was on one end of the role and Sakura was on another. While she didn't understand it, she didn't have anything against it either and never questioned them. She grew up being close to no one choosing to keep a safe distance. She fears attachment above all else. Instead, she dedicated her time to studies, training and origami. Due to her lack of versatility in jutsu, she had a harder time graduating from the Academy. However, due to her control of chakra and her mastery of the jutsu she did know, her chuunin exams were more or less cake walk. It was during this time that she awakened her Sharingan.

During one of her chuunin missions, her squad faced off against a puppet master who took control of one of her squad member's body and used him to attack his comrades. Kaoru, obviously reluctant, was forced to restrain and kill him. It was then that Kaoru awakened her Mangekyo Sharingan out of grief and anger at the loss of her friend and, unknown to the deceased, the person she had fallen for. In a fit of rage, she overused her chakra and burned the attacker to death with Amaterasu. During those days on the mission, she would mercilessly hunt down and kill anyone who was an enemy to her. It soon dawned on her that whatever she was doing wasn't doing her any good. Alas, it was a little too late; her vision had already gone bad. Still, she relied on her other techniques after her realization.

After that fateful mission, Kaoru decided to take the Jounin exams. Unfortunately, due to her hindered sight, she took longer to make it than her brothers. However, she did make it to being a Jounin.

Now days though, Kaoru has distanced herself from her family even more. Reason being, she thinks that she cannot afford to remain partially blind for much longer and needs something to restore her eyes. Taking her siblings' eyes is something that has crossed her mind time and time again but she walks away from the idea every time. Hence by distancing herself from them, she thinks that she could somehow form an indestructible barrier between her mind and that thought.

Shinobi information

Village of Origin: Konoha
                                        Clan: Uchiha
                                        Squad: N/A
                                        Academy Graduation Age: Eight
                                        Chuunin Exam Graduation Age: Eleven
                                        Jounin Exam Graduation Age: Seventeen
                                        Chakra Elements: Fire is her primary element but she can also use blaze release. Due to her chakra control and love for origami, she often uses paper infused with her chakra to compensate for not having a second element.

Jutsu's

Blaze Release

• Shield of Black Flames

Blaze release is something that Kaoru is still developing.

Fire Release

• Fire release: Great Fireball Technique

• Fire Release: Flame Bullet

• Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique

• Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Paper Techniques
                                        • Dance of the Shikigami

• Paper Manipulation: Dance of One Thousand Petals ; This is pretty self explanatory. Using her origami, Kaoru lets numerous flowers fly around her opponent. Infused with her chakra, they act as chakra blades attacking all at once.

• Paper Clones

• Paper Person of God Technique

• Paper Restraints ; using sheets of paper, Kaoru can wrap them around her opponent to restrain their movement. This obviously isn't as effective as actual restraining jutsu's but suffices for her.

Mangekyo Sharingan
                                        • Tsukuyomi

• Amaterasu. This also enables her to use Blaze Release.

• An incomplete Susano-O, hence she doesn't rely on this unless an extreme last resort.

Others
                                        • Taijutsu that relies heavily on chakra manipulation.

Special information

Tailed Beast: None
                                        Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan, Mangekyō Sharingan
                                        Weapons: Usually, Kaoru relies on the weapons she creates using her papers. However, she does carry kuani knives and shuriken with her.
                                        Strengths: Fast. Her attacks can be fatal to those who receive it due to the sheer number of them. When angered, she isn't hesitant when it comes to attacking the enemy. While lacking in the medical field, her mother did indeed teach her a great deal of chakra control allowing her to use super strength, though she doesn't normally use it. Her Mangekyo Sharingan allows her to create lifelike illusions that could easily fool the weak of mind, as well as Amaterasu allowing her to use blaze release.
                                        Weaknesses: Fast her attacks may be, but they are anything but accurate. This is why she has wide range attacks mostly to counter the problem. Her attacks aren't that hard hitting only proving to be fatal if someone were to get hit by more than one. She tends not to use Mangekyo Sharingan nowadays as her vision has already been imperilled, another weakness, one that has proved fatal to her more than once (she has a myriad of scars to show it.).

Other information:

Played by: Anime_Ghost Girl
                                        Theme Song(s): To Add Later
                                        Favorite Quote: If you like walking on thin ice, you might as well dance and make merry, hm?
                                        Favourite Food: Origini mainly.
                                        Hobbies: Origami (go figure), flower arranging, training (though she is somewhat lazy there), reading.
                                        Anything else we need to know:

Egg

User Image

Name:
                      Alasdair Michaels

Incomplete

Egg

User Image

██████████████████ ░░░░ Mariko

Parents: Gaara and an unknown mother
                                        Height: one-hundred and seventy centimetres
                                        Weight: fifty-one kilograms

Personallity: Mariko is not the nicest fork in the kitchen. Nor is she the most calm one. On the contrary, she has a rather . . . well, volatile character. If one were to describe her in a few words, they would be 'foul-mouthed', 'crybaby', 'paranoid', 'downright scary' and 'insane'. Her personality also has a violent temper to match. If you get her angry (which is very easy, mind you), you're in for some trouble, my friend. She can be something and in the next moment the polar opposite of it. However, the woman isn't the smartest fork in the kitchen either. How can she be? She can barely control her own emotions after all. However, let's not get smart confused with clever. The girl is very cunning and is willing to go to great lengths to get what she wants.

Biography: Mariko was the oldest born to Gaara. She never actually knew her mother. From what her father told her, she was killed. Ever since . . . well, a young age, Mariko had been trained by her uncle at the art of puppetry. She grew ever more skilled at said art. What was behind her training was the simple desire to find the true cause of her mother's so-called death. For all she knew, said woman could full well be alive right now. She wasn't sure, hence her determination to find out more. This determination allowed her to graduate from the academy and pass the chuunin exams. Since her birth, Mariko had a defective personality. It wasn't clinical bi-polar, but was close enough.

By the time the Jounin exams were approaching, Mariko had more or less changed for the worst. In recent times, there had been an argument between her own family and the kages over something that she believed her family didn't deserve to be berated about. She soon found herself planning for something that the old Mariko wouldn't dream of in her lifetime. However one glaring thing stood between it and her: the fact that she was a measly chuunin. It wasn't long before she graduated to be a jounin at age fifteen. Now, her plan could be put into action.

Next day, news that shook the village came: one of the five rulers had been poisoned. And due to recent argument, the prime suspects were Mariko and her little family. It was then that she realized that this wasn't something that she had intended to happen. Yes, it was her who had poisoned the Kage. Her so-called disorder grew worse and the stress of being isolated from the world because of said disorder piled up on her. Before long, she snapped and left the village after confessing that she was behind the poisoning. As of now, she wants nothing to do with the village but the recent actions of a group known as the Jinsei Alliance has piqued her interest. Mariko has also trained herself to use the dust-release, something she knew she had but didn't bother to show it during her time in the village.

Shinobi information

Village of Origin: Suna probably
                                        Clan: None that she knows of
                                        Squad: N/A
                                        Academy Graduation Age: Seven
                                        Chuunin Exam Graduation Age: Ten
                                        Jounin Exam Graduation Age: Fifteen
                                        Chakra Elements: Dust release. Aside from that Mariko has wind release as well as puppets.

Jutsu's

Dust Release
                                        • Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique

Wind Release
                                        • Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique

• Wind Release: Pressure Damage

• Wind Release: Gale Palm

Puppet Techniques
                                        Mariko favourite puppet is the 'Third Kazekage' puppet she had retrieved. She also knows how to use Crow and Scorpion. Mariko has a scroll with her that holds over one-hundred and fifty puppets.
                                        • Puppet technique

• Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets

• Thousand Hands Manipulation Force

• Puppet Water Release: Dance of Mystic Rain

• White Secret Technique: The Chikamatsu Collection of Ten Puppets

Special information

Tailed Beast: N/A
                                        Kekkai Genkai: Dust release
                                        Weapons: Usually Mariko tends to stick with the usual kunai and shuriken but she does have a double bladed scythe (think something like Hidan's).
                                        Strenghts: An excellent long range fighter, Mariko's puppets most often kill her opponent before they even have a chance to get anywhere near her. Her her unwavering desire for whatever she wants drastically increases her endurance in battle. Even without her puppets, she has wind release and her scythe as well as normal weapons to fight with. Dust release is one of her less common techniques.
                                        Weaknesses: Despite the power of dust release, the amount of time and chakra it consumes leaves Mariko helpless for decent periods of time. She prefers using the technique as a last minute resort. Should someone manage to get past her puppets, Mariko if often left with barely any time to react. Her short-temper and volatile character also plays for her downfall. She has a bad habit of barely analysing her situation.

Other information:

Played by: Anime_Ghost Girl
                                        Theme Song(s): Yureai
                                        Favorite Quote: "Are you ******** kidding me!?"
                                        Favorite Food: More or less anything except sweets
                                        Hobbies: tending to puppets, killing (she does indeed consider it a hobby), training, though she doesn't like using the word.
                                        Anything else we need to know: To be added later.

Egg

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) xTHEFUN-LOVINGPRINCESS
                                                  lunamaria rhiliria
                                                  xxxxxxxxx x Lulu
                                                      » Twenty

( optimistic ) xx ( shallow ) xx ( elegant )

What is there to say really. Lunamaria is the oldest of the daughters. Being first born, she
                                                      witnessed her father's disappointment of not being able to produce a male heir to the throne.
                                                      Of course, he never showed it. He always told her the words, 'you were meant to be loved.' She
                                                      obviously wasn't quite convinced. But didn't argue. Lulu grew up to be a fairly fun-loving and
                                                      optimistic person with the simple reason of letting her father know that she had nothing against
                                                      his wishes. Until now that is . . .
                                                      Marriage is truly the last thing on her list. Actually no. It wasn't even on the list to begin with!
                                                      To be married to a man she would barely know. It isn't something she desired of course.
                                                      However, she keeps a straight face and agrees, though not as reluctantly as one might think.
                                                      Reason being is that she is simply doing it for the politics of the kingdom. As the oldest, she
                                                      has the responsibility. This marriage is more out of formality than actual love for Lunamaria.

Egg

User Image User Image
The Rebel Second-In-Command
                  "I try not to worry. But worry anyway. Too bad."
                  Worrisome • Analytical • Realist • Tolerant

Name- Sirella Esther Ballad
                  Age- Twenty-three
                  Race- Dragon
                  Gender- female
                  Power- Ability to transform into a dragon. Instead of the generic fire, she shoots out ice.
                  Preffered weapon- Double-edged spear
                  My other reflection- This is me right here

What to say about Sirella . . . well, first off, she much rather prefers being called by her
                    middle name, Esther. Said name means 'star' in Persian. Her own tribe resides quite far from
                    civilization. Sirella, or should I say, Esther, was the oldest daughter of the tribe. However, she
                    completely disagreed with their ways. Reason being, they are on the side of none other than the
                    Black Dragon's Son. That is obviously something she doesn't want. Nope. Not at all. However,
                    her family doesn't quite know the fact that she is with the rebels to begin with. They all think that
                    she is a double agent feeding information about the rebels to them. Little do they know that the
                    'information' is completely false. Her true loyalties lie with none other than the rebellion. In the
                    rather distant past, she,too, believed that the Black Dragon's Son was right and had joined the
                    rebellion as a double agent for her family. However, her view soon changed and she quietly
                    changed her loyalty. No one in the rebellion or in her family know of her change as each
                    assumed that she was working on their side. As of now, aside from being the second-in-command,
                    Esther works at a flower stall and lives alone away from her original tribe. She occasionally goes
                    to visit to feed 'information' to them. However, her visits are becoming less and less frequent. She
                    oddly doesn't feel the need to feel guilty for a matter such as betraying her own tribe, having a
                    firm belief that they are merely lusting for power.

Esther is a pacifist. She hates violence above all else and believes that matters could easily be
                    negotiated over rather than resorting to force. She is a tolerant and honest person and can put
                    up with something she dislikes (not fears) for a long time. She will resort to using force as a last
                    resort but is somewhat mentally preparing herself for she is almost certain that force will be
                    needed to bring peace to the world.

Played by,

Anime_Ghost Girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out