Welcome to Gaia! ::

Egg

User Image

Username : Anime_Ghost Girl
                                                Character Name : Florence Elena Hydrangea
                                                Species : Gold griffin.
                                                Role/Position : Alpha: Second in Command
                                                Samples : samples
                                                Character blurb : Florence, born Lilian, was a child in a wealthy family in Amaria. Her family were loyal supporters of the king and have been to this day. Being so close to the king, their family knew the secret of Amaria. Their loyalty, however, clearly came at a price when they willingly gave their own daughter (that's Lilian/Florence right here) to the Alpha program. Her name was changed to Florence soon after. Florence completed the Alpha program quite fast and is one of the most experienced of the lot. But during the completion, something went horrendously wrong and Florence's ability with magi became a rather twisted one. She is a rather moody person who never appears to be happy or smiling. In fact, she is a very condescending person who is willing to go to great lengths to get what she wants. Sure she is the second in command, but honestly, the woman floats about doing her own thing most of the times.

Egg

User Image
                ━━━━━━━ 〔 f i r s t middle l a s t 〕━━━━
                      ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( username )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ★ )

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( age )

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( gender )

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( human/ghost/demon )

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( sexual preference )

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( birth-date )

Egg

━━━━━━━ 〔 A P P E A R A N C E 〕━━━━
                      ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( lyric of your choice )

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( h e i g h t and w e i g h t )
                      height and weight here. Please be realistic!

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( h a i r and e y e s )
                      what kind of hair cut is it? is it stright? curly maybe? what colour? what colour are the eyes? what about the eyebrows; groomed or bushy?

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( t a t t o o s and p i e r c i n g s and s c a r s )
                      does your character have any? if so, describe them. you can link images if you prefer.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( c l o t h i n g )
                      what are they usually seen wearing?

Egg

━━━━━━━ 〔 THE P A S T 〕━━━━

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( h i s t o r y )
                      history up till the point in the roleplay. time to get chatty~ a minimum of two paragraphs please.

Egg

━━━━━━━ 〔 P I C T U R E OF THE M I N D 〕━━━━

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( p e r s o n a l i t y )
                      say what kind of person they really are and what they appear to be. how do they interact with other people?

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( l i k e s )
                      ★ ) minimum
                      ★ ) of
                      ★ ) five
                      ★ ) likes
                      ★ ) here

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ (d i s l i k e s )
                      ★ ) minimum
                      ★ ) of
                      ★ ) five
                      ★ ) dislikes
                      ★ ) here

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( f e a r s )
                      ★ ) everyone has fears
                      ★ ) name them

Egg

━━━━━━━ 〔 C O M B A T AND W E A P O N S 〕━━━━

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( w e a p o n a r y )
                      I don't think that a ghost can have physical weapons, in which case, put 'ectoplasm'. demons and humans are allowed a maximum of three weapons. outline it's strength as well.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( a p p e a r a n c e )
                      ghosts disregard this section. give a description or an image of your weapon.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ( a b i l i t i e s )
                      humans disregard this section. basically, this is where ghosts and demons go on to describing their powers. I'm giving you complete freedom in this field. just keep in mind that you've got to be realistic.

Egg

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x Florence Claudia Grimoire
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x" Don't ******** mess with me, you hear!? "
              ██████████████████████ █████
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
              The female who has moved on

xx Basic Information

-- » Flo or Flora
                                    -- » Twenty-three beautiful years
                                    -- » Female
                                    -- » One hundred and seventy-four centimetres
                                    -- » Fifty-one kilograms
                                    -- » Pure blonde
                                    -- » Vibrant crimson oddly enough

xx Personality

-- » Oh ho, I'm glad you asked about this. Flo, to put it bluntly, is an absolute firecracker. She tends to get angry at even the smallest of things and, if it isn't obvious enough, has a temper that is shorter than a nanometre. Tell her a small insult and she'll need a restraining order, chains, shackles as well as wires. Bit extreme . . . but you get the idea right?

When one first meets Flo, they find it hard to believe she's a twenty-three year old. She is quite the volatile character. Or at least, she used to be during her mid and late teens. Oh yes, during that time, her vocabulary consisted on limited beautiful prose and had much more abusive insults. Quite a lot of the words still exist in her current list but she has grown out of her extreme spot. Flo is also a rule-breaker and couldn't care less about what others think. This means that she is often getting into trouble with everything and everybody around her. People suspect her volatile character to be due to her broken family. But that's a completely different matter.

Some people however, think that Florence is actually suffering from an inferiority complex which causes her to behave the way she does. That she really is somewhat insecure inside and, because she's never really had much support, wants attention. When asked for an opinion, Flo will simply call it bullcrap and carry on with her own customs of never listening to others. Which brings me to my next point. Florence is a very stubborn character. She just has to have the last statement in everything. She just does, okay?

Still, Florence is an alright person if she isn't provoked. Hell, her friends (who've either learned to put up with her or know how to get around her temper) say that she's a very loyal and cunning person who'll go to great lengths to indirectly help others. Flo has a very odd way of showing any kind of affection; still, she does have humanity within her. But provoking her is too damn easy . . .

xx Likes

-- » Lightning
                                    -- » Gambling
                                    -- » Extreme sports
                                    -- » Animals: they are something Flo will always have a soft spot for
                                    -- » Rain and snow
                                    -- » The sound of a piano: though it scares her somewhat to admit it

xx Dislikes

-- » Boredom
                                    -- » Being devoid of freedom
                                    -- » People who can't lighten up
                                    -- » Pure coffee
                                    -- » People who look down upon her
                                    -- »

xx Fears

-- » Her own feelings showing
                                    -- » Break downs, both emotional and mental
                                    -- » closed and confined spaces
                                    -- » needles

xx Additional Info

-- » Due to the fact that guns cannot be used in the world where she has been cast off to, Flo relies on the next best thing: throwing knives . . . with a twist. Instead of just throwing knives, Florence also has wires attached to them. This way, even if the knife doesn't hit, there is a high chance that the wire will.
                                    -- » Florence, being used to shooting with guns and knives, has a very sharp aim and can throw multiple knives at once. Magic wise, Flo has the power to, and this goes against her character completely, heal. Well . . . one wouldn't exactly call it healing. Bluntly put, should she choose to, anyone she touches will have their life-force drained out of them and transferred somewhere else using Florence as a medium. This means she can transfer it into herself to heal her own wounds or transfer it into someone else at the cost of a little of her own energy.

Anime_Ghost Girl

Egg

x x x x x x x Florence♚ Grimoire

User Image

say my n a m e x x x x and every colourilluminates !
                      x x x we are shiningx x x x 》 and we will never be afraidagain

User ImageUser Image
                        User Image
                                      〔 some forest a little ways from a village❜ 〔 irritated, frightened, annoyed❜ 〔 no-one❜ 〔 outfit

"For fuck sake! Where the hell am I!?"

To the very few people in the village, those words probably seemed as unnatural as from the person they were spoken from. Where the hell was she? How the hell was she where she was? Why the hell was she where she was? And perhaps the biggest of them all, how the hell was she supposed to get out of here? All these questions stormed her angry little head like a meteorite shower and quite frankly, she was thankful for them or else, that cloud of worry and 'what if's' looming above her would rain down instead.

Oh no.

Instead of all that, once the questions subsided, she had time to think about the events that had transpired that day . . .

And they were a hell lot more fun then this shit-hole . . .

Earlier that 》 day:

"Mum, please, please, PLEASE tell me you didn't call me here just to tell me that!"

"Florence, I think it's time that you thought of that and--"

"NOW!? I'm bloody twenty-three! I have a nice and easy job--"

"I hardly call being the principle manager an easy job."

"Fine. Nice. Either way, it's far to early for me to even think about serious relationships."

"What about that boy Luke? He seems to be such a nice lad. I think three years is too late for a proposal though."

Ugh. Florence gave up. Instead of answering, she simply turned around and walked out of her mother's apartment. Why the hell did she have to worry about her like that all the time? She was perfectly fine being single and having a live-in relationship. The lad was nice though. Then again, the fact that he was able to put up with her and her short fuse said quite a lot about his patience and he was often questioned about why he was with her. Honestly though, she couldn't care less. Point was, the people who asked it in front of her ended up with a broken nose. And the fun part? That punch could come from either of the pair. They were very protective towards one another. And he was one of the few people who could actually bring a smile to her face.

And that was exactly who she was going to meet right now. And he was right there, waiting for her leaning against his motorcycle which was parked just a little ways from where she was right now. However, she felt moisture hit her head as she walked towards the man. It had begun to rain. Opening her clearly broken umbrella (she had to get rid of that at some point), she walked her final steps to her three-year boyfriend and instantly pulling him into a kiss followed by a hug. He, of course, responded willingly. Like it has been said, he was one of the very few people who could bring a smile to Flo's face.

"Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem babe. You seem down. Was your mum bugging you about something again?"

"Eh, you know how parents can be, yeah? Either way, let's go home. I'm starving and in desperate need of food."

He laughed and poked her in the stomach before mounting the bike, the latter action was repeated by Flo. Her arms wrappedUser Image around his waist as he turned the key and the two rode off. Bike rides were always fun for her. No matter the occasion or weather, Florence always loved to simply go on the motorcycle with the wind blowing in her face. Of course, it was virtually impossible for the two to talk whenever they were like that. But she didn't care. Flo liked his company either way.

Night had fallen by the time the two reached their shared detached house. Pulling over onto the driveway, Luke got off and helped Florence off as well. "Okay, so we can order take out -- do you want Chinese or just pizza?" Florenced nudged him and pushed him through the door and into the living room. "How about we settle down first?" He shrugged and agreed to do so. Flo walked to the front door and closed it shut. She then ran to the bathroom and washed her face in an (quite effective) attempt to wash her uneasiness that her mum had caused her.

Or was it something else?

Either or, there was something that was bugging her and she wasn't quite sure of what that something was. And it annoyed her to no end, this feeling. And don't deny it! It is indeed annoying when you feel as though there is an unknown force that's making you feel a little out there and you don't know what it is. Aaaaaaanyway, washing her face did make some of it go away. So maybe it was just her hunger getting to her? Probably. That would logically imply that food will solve everything.

With that in mind, Flo walked back downstairs to see her boyfriend sprawled out on the sofa while flicking through random channels. On the table in front of him, lay menu cards of various takeaways. She plopped down on the furniture and reached for a random menu. As her eyes scanned the items for anything appealing, she felt strong arms wrap around her frame. Letting out a chuckle, she leaned back against him. The two conversed and discussed about what to order and before long, they came to an agreement. For the next five minutes or so, it was Florence who was flicking through the channels while being sprawled out on the sofa and Luke was talking on the phone ordering. Ah, their life was perfect. No need for marriage to spoilt it right? She shuddered at the thought. It was not something she wanted, not now.

"Dinner will be here in fifteen more minutes Flo."

"'Kay. Hey, check it out. This is probably the most interesting fight that's broken out in Big Brother."

Luke walked over and sat down next to her watching said show. And apparently fifteen minutes had suddenly become excessively short. Within what actually seemed like seconds, their Chinese had arrived. The pair dug into it like tigers who'd gone without food for two days. It wasn't long before the entire contents of the takeaway bag were empty. But damn, that was bloody brilliant. Seriously was. Flo was always a big fan of Chinese foods after all.

Now it was quite late though. The pair had been watching god knows what shows for the past three and a half hours; it was now two in the morning and they had finally decided to go to sleep. Snuggling into bed, Luke kissed Flo goodnight and then closed his eyes. Flo did the same.

But sleeping that night proved to be more challenging than Flo had initially expected. She didn't know why. But no matter which way she turned, her mind wouldn't come to rest at all. Unsure and finally giving up, she sat up and ran a hand through her blonde hair and a heavy sigh escaped her lips. This was odd because Flo was actually a very heavy sleeper.

"Hey babe, why up so late? Can't sleep?" Luke's sleepy voice came from behind her as he lazily wrapped his arms around her waist pulling himself up and nuzzling against her neck. Flo shook her head. "Do you want to go out right now? Just on the motorcycle?" This was one of the few times when Florence sounded . . . well, sad. Luke couldn't disagree with her on his occasion.

The two got dressed in outdoor clothing and went out in the pouring rain. They didn't mind. Rain was a common occurrence where they resided. That damn city was far too gloomy. All the more reason to ride out of it every now and then. The wind was strong and the rumble of thunder could be heard without end. Most would call the couple out of their minds to be out in this weather on a motorcycle. But that was exactly what they were: out of their fucking minds.

They rode out towards the countryside ignoring each and every warning sign that they came across. They couldn't care less at this time of night anyway. Florence closed her eyes at the rain hit her face with full force. Neither she nor Luke wore helmets. Like it has been said, they couldn't care less at this time of ni--

User ImageHold up.

Something was wrong here.

"Luke, I think you're going too fast. Slow down!" Flo shouted to the man in front of her. "Ugh, dammit, the breaks are jammed!" Well, hell, this had now become seriously life-threatening. "Are you fucking serious!?" The movement of his head was enough to confirm her fear. Florence might have had a love for danger, but she sure as hell valued her life.

This was not good.

To make matters worse, the rain had made the roads much more slippery than normal and they were against a cliff down to the sea. "Florence, let go! We're going to slide off at this speed and we need to get off!" This seriously threw her off.

"Are you serious? We'll be seriously injured either way!"

"No, we'll die if we don't jump--"

Flo didn't listen to the last of his sentence and launched both of them off the bike minutes before it skid off the road. During the fall, she had separated from Luke and, when she called to him, nothing came. It was so dark on the road, she could barely even see. Where the hell was she? What was going on?

"Luke? It isn't fucking funny, you know. Where the hell are you!?" She called out again. Still, she didn't receive an answer. This freaked her out. Seriously, where was he? Or should she say, where was she? Shouldn't there have been some sort of fire or explosion or at least a crashing noise? Hell, she couldn't even hear the rain or sea any more. Actually . . . she no longer felt rain drops on her head. What the hell was going on? "This is one hell of a joke Luke!" And again, no answer. Now, her complete sense of hearing was either gone or she was right and was only seeing blackness around her. Still, she decided to keep her eyes wide open and see whatever the hell was going on.

Apparently, while her senses might have been hindered, she could full well feel the pain from her injured leg. That was enough to tell her that the bike crash was no nightmare. She called to him again. Instead of an answer, what happened was that the feel of solid ground below her disappeared and she fell through blackness. Still, Flo decided to keep her eyes open while screaming her lungs out. Her eyes narrowed at a spot of light coming to her. Or was she going towards it? Either way, the distance between the two was decreasing. Before long, she found herself being slammed into a tree in broad daylight.

Back to 》 present:

And here she was. Turns out that she had landed in a tree near a village. And was swearing like a drunk person. "Witch! This is a witch!" One of the men spoke out. Flo felt her eye twitch. "Witch!? Who the fuck are you calling a witch!?" She didn't have any time to react when she saw the villagers gather around the man with pitchforks and fire. Great, this was so not that she needed at this time. Right now, she didn't have her revolver handy but did have . . . knives . . .? Where did she-- right . . . she had got those as a Christmas present from Luke. Granted that he was once a member of a street gang. Despite having defence, Flo couldn't get herself to release any. Instead, she turned around and ran. Her leg, however, was nothing more than a hindrance right now.

But the next . . . well, thing, that attacked her was something she had to raise weapons against. She didn't have a choice. What kind of shit-hole is this place!? she thought to herself as she continued to run every now and then attacking someone or something that attempted to attack her.

〔 ooc;; first post, yay! hope it was okay c:❜

Egg

x x x x x x xSantiago ♚ Rivera

User Image

say my n a m e x x x x and every colourilluminates !
                      x x x we are shiningx x x x 》 and we will never be afraidagain

User ImageUser Image
                        User Image
                                      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Egg

User Image tab Tarrou. A
tab Inferno
tab Twenty-three
tab Criminal Lawyer

tab Anime_Ghost Girl

Egg

N A M E;; Katsura Senju (under the alias of Katsuka Mikage)
                      A G E;; early-mid twenties.
                      H E I G H T;; 170 cm (5ft 6in)
                      W E I G H T;; 54.4 kg (120 lbs)
                      R A N K;; Jounin
                      V I L L A G E OF O R I G I N;; Konoha
                      C L A N;; Senju
                      K E K K E I G E N K A I;; Wood release
                      B I O G R A P H Y;;- Katsura was born to the Senju clan in the Hidden Leaf.
                                  - Was forced to flee after a family scandal with the village. This entire story remained covered. Katsura was fourteen at the time and bore enough hate to seek revenge for what happened.
                                  - Joined Akatsuki as a result but ended up leaving as she ended up bearing grudges against some of the members.
                                  - Ended up saving a Leaf Ninja's life and was accepted into the Hidden Leaf. She was allowed to pass the chuunin and jounin exams.
                                  - Brings us to the present point where she is still plotting for revenge to tear the village from the inside.

Egg

User Image tab tab ౦ ౦ ౦ ||ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
tab sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ɪʟʟ-ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴜɴɴɪɴɢ
tab tab tab tab ғʟᴏʀᴀ ʜᴇʟᴇɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟɪᴏɴ
tab tab tab tab ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
tab tab tab tab ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
tab tab ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ۰ ᴄ ʟ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ
                                    Well for starters, Flora has a very short fuse with most people. However, because of her soon to be profession, she is learning to keep her cool and think through things calmly. Even if she doesn't exactly show calmness in her normal behaviour, Flora is actually a very clever and cunning person willing to go to great lengths to get what she wants. She is currently a student in university studying biomedical science and is also a part-time assistant at a mechanic store. Her life was fairly normal until she came across an odd shard. It turned upside down from then on as she found herself in a situation she never would have imagined. Her clover shaped mark gives her the power of remote viewing and very little astral projection.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ﹝﹝ Aɴɪᴍᴇ_Gʜᴏsᴛ Gɪʀʟ ﹞﹞

★1; #8B8589
★2; #E34234
★5; #CDC9C9
★4; #000000
★3; #8B8682

User Image
                    tab tab tab ╰╰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴀʏ ◌◌◌ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ 〉〉 ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄ ʟ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ xx tab tab tab
                    ╰ノ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ » ғʟᴏʀᴀ ʜᴇʟᴇɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟɪᴏɴ
                    ╰ノ ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ » ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
                    ╰ノ ᴍʏ sᴇx ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ » ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

tab tab tab ╰╰ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ◌◌◌ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ 〉〉 ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍ ᴇxx tab tab tab
                    ╰ノ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ » ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴄᴇɴᴛɪᴍᴇᴛʀᴇs
                    ╰ノ ɪ ᴡᴇɪɢʜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ » ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴋɪʟᴏɢʀᴀᴍs
                    ╰ノ ɪ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ » ᴍᴇɴ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ
                    ╰ノ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ » ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ, ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ, ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ, ᴋɴɪᴠᴇs ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
                    ╰ノ ᴍʏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ » ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀʀʀᴏɢᴀɴᴄᴇ, ʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs, ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ʀᴇsᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ
                    ╰ノ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴀʀs ᴀʀᴇ » ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴs, ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴғɪɴᴇᴅ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs
                    ╰ノ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴀʙᴇʟᴇᴅ » Okay . . . so, I'm going to start off by saying that I'm stubborn. Very. Stubborn. I'm capable of holding my own in an argument. Quite to extreme levels, might I add. Either way, it works right? So, I'm cool.

Other than that, I still show signs of trauma, hence am insecure. I have a tendency of lashing out at people out of the blue. This is over the most trivial of things. But that's because I worry! I'm a worrisome person okay? After the events in my life, how could I not worry? When it comes to a situation that's truly critical, I'm a rational and analytical person who relies on reason, logic and moral conduct to get through it. Sometimes, though, I need to break my moral conduct. You see, I am a master at the art of deception and lying. If you can call me, I commend you. Seriously. I'm a very cleaver person who's willing to do virtually anything to get where I want to be. But that being said, getting me to that level is hard because I'm not so easily motivated.

And . . . I honestly have no other words to describe me. Except perhaps the fact that I'm a person who's susceptible to negative emotions. It's rare that you'll find me happy or even looking towards a bright future and whatnot. I'll always believe the glass is half empty. In other words, I have a very pessimistic view on life itself. It however, isn't enough to lead me to kill myself. So . . . maybe I actually like the misery. In a very twisted way of speech.

tab tab tab ╰╰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ◌◌◌ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ 〉〉 ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘ ᴀ s ᴛxx tab tab tab
                    ╰ノ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ » ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
                          Okay, so . . . I hate being interviewed, Writing this honestly makes me feel like I am. I suppose I could pretend I'm writing a journal. But still! Either way, I don't suppose I'm going to get anywhere if I just rant about this. So, instead of beginning with the usual personality thing first, I'm going to start with my life story. Okay? Okay!

I'm actually Half-English, Half-Russian, my mother being Russian and father being English. Honestly, I don't even know where he is. I barely knew him having only seen him in photos. Why, you ask?

I was conceived as a product of something I imagine to be a horrendous atrocity. Then again, so does most of society. I mean, a product of an unmarried and abusive relationship was something no child should ever need to bear the burden of. And yet here I am! Upon discovering that she was pregnant, my mother broke off the relationship and moved back to the UK to start over. And then came 'lil 'ole me a few months later. It would have been three months later than my actual birthday. But mother's appendix gave way at a mere six months. That was life-threatening so I was born then and there by caesarian birth. However, it didn't particularly affect me save for the fact that I have considerably less stamina and a heart problem. Yes, I have a heart problem. It isn't anything severe. It's just . . . well there. Annnyway, after my birth, she ended up remarrying to another English gentleman. She knew that being a single mother would only be harder on us. After the marriage, I was known as Flora Vermilion.

I grew up most of my life in the UK. At one point, at age five, I fell off my bike when learning to cycle and broke my leg. Oh dear god, I still remember the pain. I remember clinging to my step-father and mother crying that it hurt so much and asked them to make it stop. And then a tantrum followed the weeks later when I had a cast and could barely walk. Of course, I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of getting that damn cast off. And then it was back to being an idiot and happy-go-lucky.

I don't know how, but time flew by. Before I knew it, I was here in high-school. And like the generic high-school girl, I got my first boyfriend during my grade 10 (sophmore) year. Back then, we were the envy of the school. It was beautiful. While it lasted anyway. Near the end of the year, the quarrels could no longer be simply brushed aside. Fighting became more frequent, though not to the point of abuse. I remained loyal nonetheless. However, it seems I wasn't good enough. I caught him kissing some girl from our class breaking my sixteen year old heart. I ended it then and there. But the scars of love didn't heal. I was clearly in no shape to fall out of love being so deep in it. I grew more and more distant from people. I grew more miserable by the day. So much for time being able to heal scars. That one event drove me to self harm. It got too much to bear even with the physical pain numbing the hurt. Instead, I turned to the next best thing: ending my life then and there. Suicide seemed to be such an easy way out. That was until I stared at the knife in my hand and realized I was too much of a coward to actually pull that off. It was ruled out the minute I dropped the kitchen knife on the floor of my room. Walking to my bathroom, I looked in the mirror and took deep breaths calming me down. Running hands through my hair and wiping my tears using s**t loads of tissues, I finally got some of my sense back.

From there, recovery was fairly quick. Kind of. My friends and parents gave me full support. It seemed that now, time could finally work it's magic. I was already in my grade 11 (junior) year. Recovery was going smoothly. I didn't even need counselling or rehab. I think I was just lucky enough to realize what kind of idiot I had been. Over one event and one guy!? Thank god he left the city soon after. That event seemed to be the only traumatic event in my life.

Oh how wrong I was.

Just a year later, two of my best friends, got in a serious fight. And I mean serious. Even I had no idea how serious it was until one finally spilled it. She said that the two girls, Carly and Hayleigh, had been doing drugs for the past few months. And now, because of the other, Hayleigh has police after her. Carly, on the other hand, says that it wasn't her but Hayleigh who started this whole s**t. I honestly didn't want to get involved. I had no insight knowledge about this whole drug thing. It soon became clear that this fight wasn't just going to be all 'I'm so sorry' 'I'm sorry too!' 'Let's be friends again!' type of thing. It was serious. However, during that time, I was busy studying for my exams. School did always come before friends. Selfish, I know. But I could hardly call them my best friends seeing that they had kept such a secret hidden from me, now could I? But I did care. How could I not? They were there to support me. In reality, I was torn. Who could I take the side of? Remaining neutral would just brand me selfish by my own moral conduct. While my moral indecisive dilemma reigned in my head, I was too blind to notice that Carly was truly guilty. It was eating away at her until the point she decided to hang herself. This threw both of us off. The suicide, I mean. Of course, we both attended the funeral, both feeling partially responsible for the tragedy.

Naturally, her death left me traumatised. Very traumatised. My parents, now worried, decided to look for another school. My father got a transfer to Japan that same year. So our entire family moved to Japan. I finished my schooling there and applied for university skipping college all together. Of all places, I applied back in the UK because I grew homesick. I got in on all of my applied minors as well as my biomedical science major. Life as of now . . . well, I live a little ways from the campus in a high rise apartment. I keep in contact with my parents who moved to Osaka. I have part time work at a car mechanic store as well as weekend voluntary work at an animal shelter. I'm more than ready to keep moving on. I have a simple goal of helping the world in one way or another. Hence my amount of voluntary work. Despite not being able to get into medicine, bio-chemistry is something that could be utilised into producing new drugs for diseases and conditions. There ya have it, my big bowl of moving on!

I tired to move on at least. Rightfully so, the past kept catching up every single time. I wanted change. I needed change. I just needed to get away. My life had turned seemingly normal but the past was still eating away at me. That was until I found an odd shard on my way back from work. I guess I got my wish granted, eh?

Egg

User Image
              Covering the Basics

Name: Narcisa Castallo

Aspect Of Death: Sacrifice

Apparent Age: Mid twenties

True Age: Hands down one thousand and three

Appearance: Narcisa appears to be a beautiful and well-endowed woman of one hundred and seventy-four centimetres. She weighs about fifty-one kilograms. She has extremely pale skin and has pitch black hair which is silky straight and reaches down to her lower back. She usually keeps it tied in a bun or pony tail. Usually the former. She has pitch black eyes and well groomed eyebrows. Her right ear has a stretcher and a cartilage piercing. Narcisa's Espada tattoo is located right in the centre of her chest and her hollow hole below her naval. The remnants of her hollow mask take the form of the ear stretcher that was mentioned earlier.

Narcisa doesn't wear the usual Espada uniform. In fact, her outfit is much more oriental. Due to the fact that Narcisa doesn't require much movement other than Resurrection and sonido, she wears a predominantly black and body-hugging kimono with white rims and obi. The bottom of her kimono also has white floral patterns. The kimono extends well beyond her height and trails behind her. Because of this, her sandals can't be seen.

Personal Story: Where to begin . . . Narcisa started out as a simple hollow like any other. Having a mind of her own however, she began to consume other Hollows evolving into a gillian. For a while, she lost all sense of individuality but her spirit soon came over the entire creature. She managed to consume other gillian and eventually evolved. But the fear of regression took hold and she continued to consume other hollows finally evolving into the final class of Hollow: Vasto Lorde. Her Vasto Lorde form took that of a tiger. A false god. Her loud roar of victory always echoed throughout the eternal night of Hueco Mundo. She grew tired as a Vasto Lorde and wanted to seek something even more powerful. She definitely found what she was looking for. But by a method that she would have never dreamed would be so painful. Just at the peak of her power, she was fighting another one of her kind when she forcibly ripped his mask off. Before he died, he managed to shatter hers. But instead of her death, what greeted her was her new arrancar form. No longer did she have to live life as a Hollow in fear of regression. She was something else now. And she didn't the fear. But Narcisa's aggressive personality also left her along with her fear of regression. She became much more calm only fighting when she needed to.

The next chapter of her life would be the many disputes she has had in Las Noches.

Unlike most, who made their way up the ranks through the Espada, Narcisa started as the Primera Espada due to her enormous spiritual energy. However, disputes between her and the segunda soon rose a few years after she came. The segunda managed to falsely accuse her of being a traitor within the first century of her being in Las Noches. She knew that her life would be in danger so she quietly slipped out of the palace and went missing in Hueco Mundo concealing her spiritual pressure for over three hundred years. During those times, she was planning to regain her position as Primera Espada and regain everyone's trust. She spent the years hiding in the forest of Menos away from the palace walls where waited for the right moment.

She knew that after three hundred years of being away from the palace, stories of her might have diminished. Her speculation was proven true when she made her sudden and flashy reappearance. She broke into Las Noches and the first thing she did was have the head of the person who had dared to mess with her: the segunda. She tortured him to death. It was one of the most brutal scenes played within the walls of the palace. Thereafter, no one questioned her to be a traitor after she revealed all that had happened. The place for the Primera had been open ever since she had left and she was welcomed back again.

Things have been quiet for the last years or so. She has remained in the position of the Primera. She has no objections to being second in the scale of power so long as she helps the cause: to tear apart the Soul Society.

Equipment: Fan: Narcisa keeps a traditional Japanese fan with her, usually tucked safely in her obi. It's a white fan with black floral patters, opposite to that on her kimono.

Mindset: Narcisa is, first and foremost, very soft-spoken for an Espada. She remains quiet and doesn't speak unless it is needed. She often complains about work but most know that they are superficial and don't really mean anything. Narcisa doesn't try to get along with anyone and doesn't care whether or not they hate her. She'll dispatch them if they become a threat anyway. She is a gentle character and handles delicate situations with utmost care and patience. She has a rather soothing voice when she speaks, yet it is her voice that plays against most of her opponents. Nevertheless, Narcisa still commands respect from those below her and likewise, respects Espada Cero. She has little care for those she dislikes. The woman is intelligent and cunning as well as powerful.

Skills: Narcisa's ability revolve around wave manipulation. Her voice is something that is precious to her and is her primary offensive weapon. Even when not in resurrection, she can use her vocal chords to emit sound with a certain pitch which can easily break through walls, shatter bones and even bend steel. She is the primera Espada after all.

Sonido: While Narcisa isn't the fastest, her speed isn't to be messed with.

Spiritual pressure: Narcisa's spiritual pressure is a pure white colour and has a great restraining effect. If anyone who was weak came into contact with her spiritual pressure, they could easily drop dead like a fly.

Swordsmanship: Narcisa fights with two blades instead of one. One of them is shorter than the other. She is a master when it comes to swordsmanship. Her skill is shown by her speed of attacks. A seemingly singular attack is actually three slashes.

Cero/Gran-Rey Cero and Bala: Narcisa's Cero and Gran-Rey Cero are a pitch black colour and have a much higher destructive force than your normal cero. Her Bala is a stronger version of the normal bala but retains the same colour as it's normal counterpart.

Hierro: Narcisa has a strong hierro being able to block blades with her hands alone. Still, she has a considerably weaker hierro than most of the other Espada.

Regeneration: This is the reason why Narcisa's hierro isn't as strong as most. She can regenerate quite rapidly should she find herself without a limb or two. In fact, her regeneration extends to the ability to regenerate any organ but her heart.

Now Comes the Fun Stuff

Ressurection Name: Tigre Dios (God Tiger)

Unreleased: It takes the form of two blades. The 'Dios' half being the longer of the bladed and the Tigre half being the shorter. Both blades are pitch black in colour but the Dios blade has a while line down the middle. The hilt matches the blades' colour but there is a white guard that extends in a floral pattern onto the blade that separates them.

Ressurection: Narcisa doesn't need to release both her blades at the same time. Though it isn't possible with the Dios blade, she can release the Tigre blade to achieve somewhat of a 'half-resurrection' state. The release command for Tigre is 'rip asunder'. When in this form, Narcisa wears a white dress that reaches mid-thigh. She has armour that covers her shoulders and extends as gloves as well as covering her legs as boots. Her armour had black tiger-like markings on it. Her eyes become more cat-like as well and she wields a spear when in this form. This form isn't anything special. It only escalates her power level, speed and defence.

Narcisa has no pose to release either of her states. When she unleashes, a white light surrounds her followed by a shockwave of her spiritual pressure. When that subsides, it gives way to her true form, either half-resurrected or fully resurrected.

In order to enter full release state, Narcisa needs to exit her half-resurrection if she was in it. As of now, no one has seen her full resurrection and none but the Cero know that she has a true release. The release command for Tigre Dios is 'rule over all.' Her resurrection is indeed fit for a god-like being. In full form, Narcisa has a body-hugging white dress with a plunging neckline stopping just above her naval, that reaches well below her feet. Her Espada tattoo doesn't disappear when she enters resurrection and becomes fully exposed. Her dress has black stripes much like her half-resurrection form. Her armour extends from her shoulder and drops down to form skeletal wings. She has two most prominent changes in full resurrection. One is the colour of her eyes. The colour of the iris becomes pure white while the colour of the sclera turns black. Her eyes become cat-like slits. Two tiger-like black stripes seem to emerge in both directions from each of her eyes. Her hollow mask disappears to leave a second hole in her ear and reappears to form horns on the crown of her head. They rise up for a while before taking a sharp turn and extending down the length of her hair. And two, her extremely huge bow that attaches itself to her arm (much like Soi Fon's bankai). It is more circular and also acts as a shield for her. She can, however, move it to her back for protection and to allow free movement of her right arm.

Apart from having enhanced versions of her existing abilities and being able to fire her spiritual pressure using her bow, Narcisa gains additional abilities that go beyond her sound manipulation. As if she couldn't become any more lethal.

Aplauso Blanco (White Applause): The bow-shield moves to her back so that she's free to move around. If an attack comes towards her, she does not run. Instead, right before the attack hits, she claps her hands completely nullifying it by sending a burst of spiritual pressure to counteract the attack. With it, she unleashes a counter-attack of the same magnitude at the incoming one.

Miríada de Flechas (Myriad Arrows): This attack involves using her bow. The arrows are made up of her spiritual pressure. It's something like a Quincy's power. Using her bow, Narcisa shoots a single arrow into the sky above. It seemingly disappears. During this little time, Narcisa used her shield to shield herself from the incoming assault of arrows that pour down around her. They hit with great force around the surrounding area and could pummel more or less anything in their way. Narcisa can use a concentrated version of the attack by simply firing the arrow upwards again and pointing to a specific target. The arrows that rain down will be targeted to said target.

Egg

User Image
FLORENCE DARIA CACACE AUCLAIR
    xxxxxxxxx PRINCESS OF ALORE
    User Image
      xxxxxxxxBIRTHRIGHT

The Name Given to Me
      xxxxxFlorence Daria Cacace Auclair
      Those Close Call Me
      xxxxxFlo
      Bow to Me
      xxxxxPrincess
      My Kingdom is
      xxxxxAlore
      A Joyous Day
      xxxxxThirty-first of October
      I'm Engaged to
      xxxxxPrince of Lumina

xxxxxxxxWHAT MAKES ME TICK

I Delight in...
      xxxxx Insects
      xxxxx Snow and cold in general
      xxxxx The sound of the flute, even though she can't play it
      xxxxx Birds
      xxxxx Herself, naturally~
      However, I Detest
      xxxxx Arrogance
      xxxxx Excessive ignorance. A little can indeed be bliss
      xxxxx Too much sun or heat
      xxxxx Complete and utter silence
      xxxxx Black coffee. It tastes too biter.

Some People Would Say
      xxxxx Florence is a person who is very aware of her surroundings. She is never unmindful and always alert as to what's going on around her and how she'll react to it. A strategist and future commander of the army, Florence is a quick thinker and never leaps before she thinks. Despite this, she is the epitome of calmness and serenity remaining as graceful a princess in even the most ugliest of situations. While she is a bit peculiar when it comes to her likes and dislikes, she isn't to be meddled with. Florence can shift from one side to another in a matter of milliseconds. She mostly cares for herself and her country and is willing to go to great lengths to get what she wants. She isn't afraid to switch sides. She is a cunning and manipulative being bestowed with a silver tongue for smooth-talking her way in and out of political, military, economical and social gambles. While her two-faced nature makes her appear seemingly uncaring, she isn't half bad once you actually get to know her.
      The Tune That Would Describe Me
      xxxxx When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men
      Everyone's Good at Something
      xxxxxFlorence never truly liked describing herself. If she had to, she will say she has a knack for music being able to play the piano as well as sing. She also enjoys dances such as the Viennese Waltz, Rumba and Tango. Weird combo, eh? Like she cares. Flo takes pride in her dancing abilities, which is partially the reason she is able to move with such grace and poise. The other being balancing a book on her head. Ahem, moving on, due to Alore's matriarchy, she has been taught in the art of battle with sword and with bow and arrow, though she enjoys and takes pride in the former. She is also a competent horse-rider.

xxxxxxxxTHE DETAILS

Every Book Tells a Story
      xxxxxOkay, so Flo's history isn't something that is known by anyone other than the royal family of Alore. Being part of the royal family, Flo was naturally in high society. It was also evident by her near colourless hair. However, ever since she was born, her life was in danger. Nowhere in the castle was it safe for her to wander around. To add to that, Florence was born jaundiced and was bed-ridden for many months even after birth. Once well enough to walk, she was watched twenty-four-seven by knights. It didn't stop her from being targeted however. The queen, too, was in danger. She knew that with the amount of assassination attempts, there was one that was bound to be successful. Even though Florence was never permitted to leave the castle grounds (with good reason), there were many who snuk through the defences and attempted murder.

Upon turning fourteen, Florence was sure that she would die if she stayed here any longer. That was when her mother decided to take the extreme measure. She decided to send Florence to infiltrate enemy land as a refugee. Alu'era became the unfortunate target. She knew that Florence would be able to defend herself for the most part if she got attacked. But this plan wasn't to take place until a year later. What happened, however, was that Florence was taken hostage by an Alu'erian. This only caused their political relationship to be worsened only to die down again when Flo herself returned. But it wasn't Flo. It was merely a look-alike with very subtle differences between herself and the true princess.

The true princess, on the other hand, had escaped from her capture but found herself in Alu'era: the place she was completely unknown to. This wasn't meant to happen like this. The fourteen year old was confused and took shelter in a city with Alorians alike. But she was well aware that she couldn't just keep this up. She had to get back. But she was here. If she were to come back again, what would be the point? Might as well finish what she came for right? That would be finding out the plans of Alu'era and devising a plan as to how Alore would counter them. To do so, she needed access to the palace. And what better place to find work than in the palace. Since the age of fourteen, Flo found work in the palace as a maid but rose up quickly to be the princess's personal maid.

Though she had reached a high position (for servants anyway), she knew she couldn't find the plans just like that. She needed something else. And what better way to do than to force her way through the defences. Florence was twenty when this happened. And it went horribly wrong. She was found and was forced to flee the palace. She was well aware that she had guards chasing her but thanks to her horse being fast, she managed to outrun them and straight into Alorian lands. Once home, the kingdom was shocked. There were two princesses? Even Florence was confused as to who the hell this other girl was. The only way to find out who was true to the royal family was to see if they had a birthmark the true princess had underneath her left breast. Florence was quickly accepted back into the royal family when she was proven to be the true princess. She chose not to speak of the matter to the entire kingdom. Most of Alore think the princess never came back from being taken hostage and it remained such until the news of the wedding. Florence was against it but said nothing as it was for the good of the nation. It was then that Florence announced she was alive and well. News of her travels to Alu'era have remained a secret between herself and her mother. Now, it's time for a wedding she never wanted but Flo's intrigued to see how this'll turn out anyway.

Everyone Has Secrets
      xxxxxFlorence is not part of the royal family by blood. Well, she is half related. The queen had a secret affair with one of the many aristocratic families of Alore: the Cacace's. The queen was expecting another after the birth of Leon anyhow. So suffice to say, said affair never got out. However, it was in the danger of doing so for the Cacace family wanted their name to be marked within the royal family and threatened to leak the affair if that didn't happen. As a result, Florence takes the name of Cacace as well as Auclair though the queen claims the former is because the head of said family is Flo's godfather. Not that Flo minds though.
      The Puppeteer
      xxxxxAnime_Ghost Girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas