Welcome to Gaia! ::

Egg

User Image
          User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                                  Yumemi Yuuki
                                                                  x ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ
                                                                  x xʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇss ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ғᴀʟʟ
                                                                  x x xʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ
                                                                  x x x ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ . . .
                                                                  x x x xᴘᴏᴡᴇʀʟᴇss . . .

tabtab Ah! The Chuunin exams are finally over! Godammit, they take forever! At least now, Yumemi could call herself a fully fledged Chuunin. She was a little too old, yes. But it wasn't her fault that she was a slow learner. Okay, so that wasn't quite accurate. Truth be told, the Kirikage ninja wasn't cut out for . . . well, ninja stuff. As odd as that sounded, it was true.

tabtab Either or, she was now a Chuunin right? So what better way to celebrate than eat and eat some more! The fish back at her village taste just too good. No doubt they'd taste even better now that she had such a good reason to stuff her face with it. Alas, she was stuck here for another week or so. Why? She hadn't the slightest of clues. Nope. Not even a trace.

tabtab Hence the reason she was currently just walking around the streets of Konoha. Where exactly was she going? Again, she hadn't the faintest trace of a clue. One might think of it to be a little too much but it was true down to the last atom. Yumemi was a clueless person naturally. Maybe that was one of the reasons as to why she was such a late bloomer. Odd, yes, but true.

tabtab "Oh hey! A ramen shop!" She exclaimed as her body changed direction to walk towards the stand. Looking through the various items and the beautiful aroma of the ramen invading her nostrils was already making her mouth water with hunger. She quickly ordered her favourite meal (or the most appealing one anyway) and just sat restlessly until her meal arrived. After paying, she dug in and finished it like a piranha. So, she was either horrendously hungry or just wanted to eat it. Still, the words 'savour the moment' clearly didn't mean anything when it came to food.

tabtab Thanking the nice man at the ramen stand, Yumemi walked out and headed to another food stall. Now then, where could she head off to now? That was what her thoughts were as she walked out with a paper plate of dango. Deciding to eat at a nearby tree, she walked over there and sat down against the bark. It protected her from the hot sun that was shining relentlessly. Now then, it was time to chow down ~

Egg

User Image
xN a m exxx
        Angelique Genevieve Tarrou

xA g exxx
        five hundred and forty-two

xF a c t i o nxxx
        Dark Fey

xP o s i t i o nxxx
        Leader

xR a c exxx
        Vampire-Witch hybrid

xP o w e r sxxx
        Superhuman strength, speed and agility as well as limited mind-manipulation come with the perks of being half vampire. However, so does the weakness to sunlight. Despite being a hybrid, she has no extra resistance to sunlight and won't survive under direct sunlight for over twenty minutes. But going back to talking about strengths, Angelique's powers also include magic. She practices necromancy. But Angelique's signature power is the gruesome act of blood manipulation. If you make her bleed, that's probably the last thing you'll ever do. She can manipulate her blood to become weapons, shields, projectiles or even clot around her wound to heal herself. However, a critical flaw in her power is the fact that she doesn't have an infinite supply of her blood. Then again, her ability to drain others of their blood comes in handy here. She is known for killing countless lives for the sole purpose of practising her powers.

xP e r s o n a l i t y xxx
        Bluntly put, Angelique is a very condensing person. She is more or less a complete mystery to most people, even her own side. From what people have picked up about her, she is a cold-hearted person under a warm-hearted and sweet façade. She appears to be gentle. Anyone who has seen her fight will often see her go up to her targets and speak in a very suave and smooth tongue before slaughtering her victims. Simply put, she's as gentle as a butterfly but has the bite of a black widow spider. Quite often, one can find many taunts hidden within her polite manner of speaking. She seems to have respect for pretty much everyone but is rather apathetic to most people and wouldn't mind seeing them perish so long as it is for her cause. Still, she isn't really a dictator but does command respect. Her methods to ensure absolute obedience are rarely needed seeing as how many find her to be intimidating (much to her surprise) at first glance. She is also a very strategic and clever person. Bluntly put, a monster through and through.

xB i o g r a p h yxxx
        Before going into her life story, let's learn a little about the Tarrou family, shall we? The Tarrou family are a prestigious French family of pure blood vampires. They not only have a political supremacy but also a strategic and military one, especially at night. The family themselves were very powerful in combat and are known for their white hair, red eyes and their unique ability among vampires to manipulate their own blood. The family's aristocratic rights give them the right to develop new weapons, many of which are used alongside the powers of the Dark Fey. However, a certain event brought about the new leap in their development. Some of their higher men was killed by witches who used a sort of light spell exploiting their weaknesses. The Tarrou family began to use their own kin to develop some kind of a weapon against the witches.

And that, my friends, was how Angelique was born . . . or should I say, developed.

She never had the love of a mother vampire. Nor did she develop a bond with her mother. She was taken into the family as the first on the grounds of her being the first one who was able to use both a witches' powers of spells and the had the Tarrous' unique ability and appearance. Despite not being considered a proper Tarrou, Angelique was still known as the 'first born' of the family's current head Alfonso Paul Tarrou. She then had many other brothers and sisters, some pure-bred Tarrous while herself and her younger brother Felix were the only hybrids.

The family was initially allied with the light fey and helped the humans. However, their allegiance started to change after they saw no hope of victory in France. Before long, the family found themselves plotting a coup d'teat against the current human government. The coup went swiftly and successfully and France fell after twenty years of civil war. Angelique was just a century old during this time. The Tarrou family claimed victory of the Dark Fey over the Light and declared themselves as the nation's new royal family.

But trouble had yet to come to an end. Over the next centuries, following the successful coup, rebellions by the Dark Few have broken out more or less everywhere in the world. And who is behind them? None other than the Tarrou family who sends forces and equipment and, where the fighting is most severe, one of their own family, to aid the Dark Fey.

Such severe fighting was taking place in America, namely around a suburban town. Alfonso, determined to put an end to all this, decided to send his oldest Angelique to deal with the conflict. At nearly four centuries old, Angelique had seen and fought in many battles and was an expert strategist. She agreed to do so without a second thought because the victory and power of her family meant a lot to her. How can it not? In time, she would rise as the head of the family.

Upon coming to America, she and her forces lay low for some time finding it hard to believe that war had broken out here. However, seeing an area dominated by Light Fey and humans sickened her. With her father's permission, she rallied the Dark Fey and organised them to launch a successful attack on not only the town, but the entire nation. This brings us to the present day where war has broken out. Angelique is keen to keep her family name and finish what her father had started.

xO t h e rxxx
        • Angelique is a linguist and is able to speak fluent French, Italian, English, Latin, Spanish and German.

• She has a pet snake whom she uses to spy on her enemies and to look at the world during the daytime.

• She has a love for wine and often mixes it with blood.

• Her being predominately French, she has a love for art, scented candles as well as typical romantic scenes.

• Like most of the other Dark Fey, she despises mortals and their allies. However, instead of killing them outright, she likes to torture them to get information out of them first.

• She loves the sounds of the violin and piano being able to play the latter herself.

• She spends her spare time (if she's lucky enough to have some) reading and drinking.

• She always often enters battle with style. By that, she means horse-back while carrying a rapier made of her own blood. But it's rare for her to truly enter a battle.

xU s e r n a m exxx
        Anime_Ghost Girl

Egg

song: Spellbound

[quest thread layout soon]
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Egg

see what i did there? the palette is rather light and most likely hard to read,
but i made the important things i want to be seen a darker color.
you should do the same. i want people to be able to read what i write in the actual post.
all that filler crap can be done in the lighter colors.

do this, and i will pay well. nothing below 5Ok if i like it.
you get more if it's a code i can see myself tweaking to use in the future ~
only looking for high quality coders. none of this cluttered, noob stuff.
this is for an advlit krp. i haven't krp'd in a long time,
and i don't want my posts to be overlooked because they look like dog poo.
make it stand out and look elegant. as for lyrics/filler text:
it has to be korean. if you want some info on the character so you can guess what kind of music she'd like, here's a link to her profile.
if you can't tell what she'd like from that, then think elegant or sad.
none of this cutsey stuff or hearbreak songs.

good luck ~

[[for Jikyeojulke. The pic belongs to her. The coding is all that I've done. ]]

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ,
                            x x x xand it doesn't matter how you feel now x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xseems to me your only way, so vicious

짓. . . x x x x x x
                                  x x x xanything at all

내 눈앞에서 갉아먹고 있 x x x x x ▧◞ x x x x x내 눈앞에서 갉아먹고 있

{ }
                            x x x x x x 질투를 종이에의 때 x x 나에게 부드럽게 웃자 x x 모든 빵가루를 파먹고 있 x x 내가 당신의 거짓말에 살고 있었다x x x x x
                            x x x x xwhen your envy's on a piece of paper x x x xlet me sweetly smile x x x xyou're devouring all the crumbsx x x xI'm living, caught up in your lies

( )

x x x x x x
                                        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                        Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking Talking
                                        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                        Thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking
                                        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                        Texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting texting

x x x xheavenly apartx

Egg

Graphics by Lizzy-Number one _Klainer
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( )
        x x MY PROMISE IS I WILL HURT YOU
        User Image

IT'S HAUNTING! THIS HOLD THAT YOU HAVE OVER ME . . .
                    X X X X X X X X XAND I CAN BARELY MAKE A MOVE! X X X X X X X X X X X X AND I CAN'T BREATHE! X X X X X X X X X X X X AND I CAN BARELY MAKE A MOVE! X X X X X X X X X X X X AND I CAN'T BREATHE!
                    X X X X X X X X XAND I CAN BARELY MAKE A MOVE! X X X X X X X X X X X X AND I CAN'T BREATHE! X X X X X X X X X X X X AND I CAN BARELY MAKE A MOVE! X X X X X X X X X X X X AND I CAN'T BREATHE!

x x xYOU CAN NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU DO TO ME . . .
                    X X X X X X X X XI CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME! X X X X X X X X X X X X I CAN'T TAKE IT! X X X X X X X X X X X X I CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME! X X X X X X X X X X X X I CAN'T TAKE IT!
                    X X X X X X X X XI CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME! X X X X X X X X X X X X I CAN'T TAKE IT! X X X X X X X X X X X X I CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME! X X X X X X X X X X X X I CAN'T TAKE IT!

x x x i'm dangerous for you !
                    ▧◞ location ⊰ ▧◞ company ⊰ ▧◞ feeling ⊰ ▧◞short ooc text

tabtabtext text text text text text
                                                        Talking talking talking

Talking talking talking

Talking talking talking

Egg

Graphics by Lizzy-Number one _Klainer
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( )
        x x MY PROMISE IS I WILL HURT YOU
        User Image

IT'S HAUNTING! THIS HOLD THAT YOU HAVE OVER ME . . .

x x xYOU CAN NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU DO TO ME . . .
                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                    x x x i'm dangerous for you !
                    ▧◞ location ⊰ ▧◞ company ⊰ ▧◞ feeling ⊰ ▧◞short ooc text

tabtabDrip . . . drip . . . drip . . .

tabtabFor those of you who think that this is the sound of dripping water, you couldn’t be further from the truth. The afternoon reigned on and there was virtually no corner that the dreaded sun didn’t touch. Perhaps a few exceptions though. There were some dark alleyways around the small town that many tended to stay away from. No one knew what lurked there. No one dared to find out either.

tabtabAll except for one lad. He didn’t know what came over him when he found himself going away from the light and into her reach. The alley was devoid of anything. There were no garbage bins, no rats, no light. She called him over, her arms raising to wrap themselves around his neck. Her lips curled upwards to form a smirk as she leaned up to his neck. The minute her lips parted, fear replaced the lust that was once in his eyes. The pearly white fangs of Angelique soon were soon bathed in blood as they dug into his veins draining out every ounce of blood within mere seconds. Angelique, pulled back and stared at the face of the man with a satisfied smile. His face looked like so many others’ : eyes frozen in fear from the time they were still alive and mouths open like they could scream. Of course, that wasn’t possible. Still, their tortured faces always brought a smile to the young vampire-witch’s face.

tabtab Her slender hands let go of him as he lifelessly fell to the floor, his head landing with a thud on the cold, hard concrete. Her red eyes looked around her for any other person who could be her target. With her, one person was never enough. Not even satisfactory. Some of the bad things that came with being a Tarrou. She had an excessive lust for blood. Much more than a normal vampires’ Still, it didn’t particularly bother her . . . much. Aside from the fact that she had to feed a minimum of seven times a day. ******** you Tarrou family . . .

tabtabAngelique licked the blood that was trickling down the side of her lips before turning back to look at the body. Mumbling a few incantations under her breath, she watched as the body moved to stand up. Another one for the army. At least now it wouldn’t look as suspicious . . .ish. There was still the matter ofthe blood dripping down from his bitemark, hence the dripping noise. Still, that was none of her concern. She turned around and walked out putting on her sunglasses and hat. She hated the sun with a passion. And rightfully so.

tabtabThe white-haired lady stuck to being in the shade. Again, rightfully so. She needed a place to be right now. Her hideout was a bit too distant from her current location. s**t . . . she hadn’t thought this through. Where could she go though? She didn’t think that--

tabtabHer eyes flashed for a moment. Who was there!? A light fey? Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. Unless her senses were deceiving her, there was no way that she could be this far from her mark. There was someone there. Angelique’s instincts told her to see what the hell was going on. But she realized that there was nothing to really be worried about. There were way too many people there. She’d be better off leaving them be. Besides, if she was right, then her second-in-command could handle it. So she decided to walk elsewhere.

tabtabWhat better place to get shelter from the sun than the forest? The trees blocked out light effectively enough. Turning on her heels, the woman decided to head towards the outskirts of town. Her booted feet tapped against the hard concrete as she walked. A sigh of relief escaped her throat as she felt the sun going easy on her.

tabtab”Hm? Well now, I certainly didn’t expect you to be here Miyami,” she commented as a smirk came to her lips. Miyami was one of her team. The other, she didn’t recognise. ”And who is this?” Angelique, despite being here for quite a long time, was nonetheless a foreigner to America -it was evident by her French accent- and hence wasn’t familiar with the feys who resided here. Still, she could tell apart light from dark and knew who to hate. The other man who was in front of her seemed familiar but she couldn’t quite tell who it was. Either or, it seemed interesting enough to see Miyami-- actually no. She was a succubus. Angelique shouldn’t have been surprised.

Egg

█ #030502
                    █ #2B0D6F
                    █ #754CC4
                    █ #47395C
                    █ #546112
                    images ; here , here , here , here and here

Ever since the evolution of humankind, there has been a vital flaw preventing humans from fully understanding one another: words. Communication through words and body language alone was becoming increasingly misunderstood. People lied. They cheated. And got away with things that the world would be much better off without. For over three decades, a group of scientists conducted a series of experiments in order to try and develop a method of communication between humans so that nothing would be misheard or misunderstood. What was their vision? A world with no misunderstandings such as the many that gave rise of global issues such as war and poverty.

This 'Communication Movement' was especially popular in Europe. When scientists made a breakthrough six months ago, the entire world was overjoyed. That night, everyone went to sleep so enthusiastically hoping for a brighter future soon.

But that was it.

The experiment had gone wrong. Or rather, it was rigged to go wrong. That night when everyone went to bed, no one woke up again the next day. How? No one knows. After all, no one really lived, did they?

The mysterious mass extinction took place just over six months ago. Still, despite being quite recent, nature has violently taken hold of the abandoned civilization. Wind animals can often be spotted here and there. The world is quite quiet now with the occasional roar of bears or barks of dogs. The weather change has been much less drastic as well staying at a cold fifteen degrees Celsius most of the times. This is what the disaster has left us with.

There were, however, a handful of survivors. But why? With so many mysteries unsolved and questions unanswered, it's up to the few survivors to find one another and to solve the mystery.

But while they may be the only living people, there are certainly others around. Animals were seemingly unaffected by the tragedy. And the millions who perished left behind a hoard of ghosts and demons. Whether they will help the survivors or hinder them depends on nothing more than the roulette of fate.

However, said roulette had indeed left them with something else: a collection of pictures that looked like they were drawn by a third grader. However, they clearly were linked to the Communication Movement. Each of these pictures showed one specific place: The Eiffel Tower, in Paris. They also spoke of an entity that still threatened the last remnants of humankind.

Ultimately, the decision falls upon the few survivors. Will they work together and survive among the ghosts and demons?

Egg

User Image

◞ ☂ Roleplay plot by Anime_Ghost Girl
                                                              ◞ ☂ Coding by Anime_Ghost Girl
                                                              ◞ ☂ Thread graphics by Forlorn Toaster
                                                              ◞ ☂ Inspired by Fragile Dreams ~Farewell Ruins of the Moon~
                                                              ◞ ☂Post apocalyptic
                                                              ◞ ☂ Lazy literate
                                                              ◞ ☂ Currently open/closed/under construction/full/accepting

User ImageUser Image

Egg

User Image
User Image

x x x x
                        x x x x
                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x xʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴜʀɴ?

User Image
                                            Ever since the evolution of humankind, there has been a vital flaw preventing humans from fully understanding one another: words. Communication through words and body language alone was becoming increasingly misunderstood. People lied. They cheated. And got away with things that the world would be much better off without. For over three decades, a group of scientists conducted a series of experiments in order to try and develop a method of communication between humans so that nothing would be misheard or misunderstood. What was their vision? A world with no misunderstandings such as the many that gave rise of global issues such as war and poverty.

This 'Communication Movement' was especially popular in Europe. When scientists made a breakthrough six months ago, with the idea of sending signals to peoples' minds awakening their ability to communicate more effectively, the entire world was overjoyed. That night, everyone went to sleep so enthusiastically hoping for a brighter future soon.

But that was it.

The experiment had gone wrong. Or rather, it was rigged to go wrong. That night when everyone went to bed, no one woke up again the next day. How? No one knows. After all, no one really lived, did they?

The mysterious mass extinction took place just over six months ago. Still, despite being quite recent, nature has violently taken hold of the abandoned civilization. Wind animals can often be spotted here and there. The world is quite quiet now with the occasional roar of bears or barks of dogs. The weather change has been much less drastic as well staying at a cold fifteen degrees Celsius most of the times. This is what the disaster has left us with.

There were, however, a handful of survivors. But why? With so many mysteries unsolved and questions unanswered, it's up to the few survivors to find one another and to solve the mystery.

But while they may be the only living people, there are certainly others around. Animals were seemingly unaffected by the tragedy. And the millions who perished left behind a hoard of ghosts and demons. Whether they will help the survivors or hinder them depends on nothing more than the roulette of fate.

However, said roulette had indeed left them with something else: a collection of pictures that looked like they were drawn by a third grader. However, they clearly were linked to the Communication Movement. Each of these pictures showed one specific place: The Eiffel Tower, in Paris. They also spoke of an entity that still threatened the last remnants of humankind.

Ultimately, the decision falls upon the few survivors. Will they work together and survive among the ghosts and demons?

Egg

User Image
User Image

x x x x
                        x x x x

User Image
                                            TOS. So could I get any more obvious than this? Please, please follow the ToS of Gaia. Any breaking of the ToS will result in you being reported by either me or any other person who shares the view.

LITERACY. Farewell Humankind is at the lazy literate level. In other words, so long as your post is at least three paragraphs long, it is acceptable. Write as much or as little as you please-- but don't take this as an excuse to bust out your one-liners. That annoys me. Spell check is your friend. I'm no grammar Nazi but I do expect at least mediocre grammar.

TALK TO US ALL. Remember the OOC thread is your friend~ Drop by to even simply say 'hi' so that we know you're still alive and haven't been eaten. Plotting is always encouraged~

DON'T IGNORE. It happens. I personally have experienced it. If someone is trying to interact with you, try to create some sort of opening for them to join in. It's really hurtful to ignore people like that. So, don't do it.

POSTING. I like pretty posts. So long as there is a name and a picture of your character it is enough.

CHARACTERS. I don't want too boring characters. Make them interesting. I'm not setting any sort of limit to what kind of people the humans or the ghosts are, so feel free to play around with their personalities~ Also, I encourage character relationships but if it happens to be romance and it gets a little too steamy, kindly time-skip or fade to black please.

ATIVITY. This is important! I want active roleplayers. I also want people who are willing to revive it if it dies. I'm asking for a post every three days or so. How hard should it be to put out three paragraphs?

APPLYING. This is a simple process. PM me your reserve with the title 'Solving the Mystery' along with some RP samples. Once I accept it, you are free to work on your profile. Your profile will be a stand alone profile. By that, I mean you need to take the skeleton I've given you, bring it to a test thread and then send me the link afterwords. Title the PM with the link 'Farewell Humankind'.

Egg

User Image
User Image

x x x x
                        x x x x

User Image

Click on each picture to be taken to their profile.

The Humans (0//3 males, 0//3 males)

User Image
                                            x( name of character )
                                            x x|| age || gender || username ||

The Ghosts (0//2 females, 0//2 males)

User Image
                                            x( name of character )

The Demons (0//2 females, 0//2 males)

User Image
                                            x( name of character )

Egg

User Image
User Image

x x x x
                        x x x x

User Image

It is best to assume that the players have all somehow managed to make it to the suburbs of Paris. However, despite being so close to the truth, it still seems so far. Many obstacles lie in wait for them in the main city and its suburbs. But with no public restrictions, many passages, like train tracks of the Paris Underground, have become accessible. Still, ghosts and demons may still hinder your way.

Going onto the topic of the supernatural, said category is divided into two: ghosts and demons. Ghosts are what you'd think them to be. Ethereal, translucent creatures who simply haunt abandoned places. To add to that, ghosts can use their own ectoplasm to actually harm the living, hence a hostile ghost isn't something you'd want to run into. However, ghosts who are able to use their ectoplasm like that become susceptible to attacks from the living.

White ghosts are able to harm humans, beings higher up the chain of power are demons. They are able to manipulate both ghosts and, to a certain extent, the living. However, they can easily be taken down by an exceptionally strong-willed human. Demons, however, can possess the weak-minded people and animals should they desire. Their powers are also more versatile than your average ghosts but like the entities, demons can be struck down by the living physically.

If there is anything else that you're not sure about, feel free to PM me. I won't bite~

Egg

User Image
User Image

x x x x
                        x x x x

User Image

Reserve application

[img]http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/evloverfoever/reserve.jpg[/img]
                                            [color=white]x[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( character name )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            [color=white]x x [/color]human/ghost/demon || age || gender || username || [url=link to samples][color=white][u][/u][/color][color=black]samples[/color][/url]

Profile application
                                            Profile Codes Here!
                                            Once I've accepted your reserve, head over to the link above and fill out the profile. Once that is complete, send me the link via PM with the subject as mentioned. Only the PM has to have the subject. The thread itself can be called whatever you want.

Egg

User Image

◞ ☂ for future use

Egg

User Image

◞ ☂ now open~

◞ ☂ The weather is Stormy in Paris and its suburbs
                                                              ◞ ☂ It is night-time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff