Welcome to Gaia! ::

Egg

User Image

User Image
                                                                  • ━━ 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐 ██

User ImageFriglit
                                                                    frig or friggie is good c:
                                                                    hurr you go bby~

━━ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐 ██

User Imageaikami
                                                                    aiko or ai
                                                                    appears to be around mid-twenties
                                                                    female
                                                                    one main shrine in a forrested temple
                                                                    ayuka
                                                                    their power when combined with their shinki; relate it to the kind of god they are

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

GOD OF LOVE

Love is something most humans want, no? Aikami has been around for as long as humanity longed for companionship, be it platonic or romantic. She hasn't been around as long as the divine quintet, but is hardly bothered about that, among many other things. Aiko's influence has whittled down over the years, and she now spends her time wandering around wherever people may need her. Nowadays, people don't love as often. They hurt and betray each other, something which saddens her greatly, but all she can do is grant the wishes of people who still wish for love.

Aiko is very passive and dismissive of many things, including her relationship with other gods. She's willing to lend them a hand if she must, else she'll mind her own company. She has a very different relationship with her shinki, choosing to never claim more than one or two. Aiko takes time to show care and affection towards her shinki, in a gentle way of ensuring their loyalty to her. She tolerates little sinning though, and has performed purification ceremonies on more than one shinki. Aiko hasn't had a great many shinki in her long time surprisingly. Perhaps it's due to the closeness of most of her companions? When Aiko does lose a shinki for whatever reason, she is very emotional about the loss. Aiko lost her last shinki when he left her service because she appeared to be too soft towards him. Though she was hesitant to take another shinki so soon, Aiko saw potential in Ayuka, a shinki far too inexperienced and young, but nonetheless one with potential. After having been begged by Ayuka to claim her, Aiko complied. The pair have only worked together for a few months, but Aiko cherishes their relationship like she had done so with her other shinki.

As far as the talk for the weapon goes, Aiko has little care. In the back of her mind, she believes it to exist, yet she cannot be bothered to express her opinion on the matter, her mind preoccupied with the few wishes she does receive. Aiko's passive nature simply doesn't allow her time to think about this. Rather, she's a lot more emotionally engaged with her shinki as well as the people whom she helps.

don't delete this part right here
                                                                    i don't like it when text touches the bottom of the post
                                                                    i need some white space in between sorry

Egg

User Image

User Image
                                                                  • ━━ 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐 ██

User ImageFriglit
                                                                    frig/ friggie, you know me bby c:
                                                                    do i need to relink?

━━ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐 ██

User Imagethe name their master calls to Kiyoko
                                                                    Kiyo
                                                                    early twenties
                                                                    this one is still pretty obvious
                                                                    not yet, unfortunately
                                                                    somebody claim her ~
                                                                    kenkou, the god of health, as well as a few unknown gods

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiyo is an uptight person. She's always quite formal and civilised, arrogant even. An old shinki, Kiyo has never really strayed from her work as a shinki, as well as her loyalty to her god. Overly formal, she can be a bit overbearing and irritable at times. Despite simply being a shinki, Kiyo carries herself with grace and dignity, and is rather haughty. Kiyo is also irritable, and is often very prone to lashing out at people when things aren't going exactly according to her pedantic mindset. Though these traits make her out to be an absolute nightmare, she is very diligent and maybe a bit tolerant to people she likes.

Throughout her centuries of existence as a shinki, Kiyo has served a fair few gods, usually pretty minor ones, though she also served Kenkoukami, the god of health. However, she was unable to stay with her for too long, due to the god being practically drowned in sadness (according to the reason she gave Kenkou when she left her). Kiyo has never attained Hafuri, but she would strive to become one. She would consider it an honour as well as proof of her loyalty to her god.

don't delete this part right here
                                                                    i don't like it when text touches the bottom of the post
                                                                    i need some white space in between sorry

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              ▐░ APPLICATION ↘↘ [Invictis] ➤

x

tab tab tab THE ROLEPLAYER

▐░ NICKNAME :: Frig or Friggie c:
                  ▐░ TIMEZONE :: GMT
                  ▐░ AVAILABILITY :: Literally every day, babe
                  ▐░ SAMPLES :: babu it me
                  ▐░ EXTRA :: Young bean studying accountancy and finance in the land of the Scots. I'm a tutor at my old school. Still a poor student though, haha. Also, very much Nier and Drakengard trash.

tab tab tab THE CHARACTER...
                  ▐░ NAME :: Ariadne Epilogue
                  ▐░ AGE :: She appears to be around mid-twenties, though even she has lost count of her age
                  ▐░ IMAGES :: o1 , o2 , alt form
                  ▐░ CHARACTER ROLE :: The Demon
                  ▐░ BLURB :: This demon's terror and lust for power wasn't always there. Once, she was actually human, and had a kind heart, a genuine smile and a lovely personality. That was until she was betrayed by her own lover for carrying their child. How was it her fault? Betrayal ran deep, and Ariadne didn't die. Two reasons behind this. One, her betrayal. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", they say. Two, her family's lineage contains fallen angel bloodline. This was a painful pleasure, really.

Ariadne's personality was warped heavily after coming back. What was once a genuine woman was a shell of her former self. Hollow and devoid of any life, Ariadne only seeks to further her own power by feeding off the ill-fated souls that cross her path. They come to her asking for vengeance, for power, for anything. She 'grants' them their wishes, but at hefty prices. Their ill wills are what feeds her power-hungry being. Aria doesn't care. She's grown apathetic, sadistic and alarmingly ambitious in her quest for power.

However, something is creeping in once again. Remnants of humanity, such as feelings of guilt and remorse momentarily manifest themselves within her. She pushes them back and represses them to the best of her ability. Yet they still linger, and it's slowly but surely tearing her apart from the inside. Her exterior is perfectly calm. Perhaps this is why she's completely unfazed by the fact that her contract with the debtor might wipe her out. Honestly, with her growing inner turmoil, death might just be what she needs.

Hitomi Hayabusa

Egg

tab tab A9 ;;
User Image

--

[size3=10]

[size=7][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=26][color=color2][u][color=color1]A9[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=color6]↻[/color] [i][color=color1]YoRHa No.9 Type-A[/color][/i][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[imgright]http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/evloverfoever/A9 Profile_zpsope7dqdf.jpg[/imgright]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]I'm not a child.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]Physically around 23 (operational for 47 years)[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]This is what I am.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]Female[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]What is love?[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]Heterosexual[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]Manufacture Date[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]6 February[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]My place in the world.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]Assault[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]Reach for the stars.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]172 cm[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]I'm in great shape...I think[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]65kg[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]This is unique to me.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]Pure as the driven snow when it comes to scars and the like. She's very well-maintained. She doesn't keep her eyes covered and keeps her hair tied back.[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]I am A9[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]A9 is an odd person. One wouldn't exactly call her a laid-back or chilled out android ever. Rather, A9 is quite uptight and formal towards pretty much everybody. She's also very stern and kind of a stick in the mud when it comes to having fun. Being the combat-lover she is, A9 thrives on the battlefield, hence there's always an underlying condescending tone in her voice. It's quite subtle though. It's still enough for some to call her arrogant.

A9's attitude towards machine lifeforms is quite simple: rip them apart into as many little pieces as possible, and maybe they won't come back. She detests machines with every artificial fibre of her being and is ruthless towards them. A9 is annoying detached from everything and everyone, taking the 'emotions are prohibited' rule way to seriously. It actually just makes her appear irritable and grumpy. She has encountered her own emotions before, but keeps them repressed and in check both in and out of missions. Unfortunately, despite most of her emotions being in check, A9's hatred towards machines often isn't. This means she gets aggravated at even the off-handed mention of machines. She's very reckless when it comes to fighting them as well, simply living for the kill. Being a hardened killer, A9 is no stranger to killing fellow YoRHa should they go rogue and there are no type-E models.[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]Yes, please![/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]o1. Birds
o2. Fresh air
o3. Battles
o4. Aesthetically pleasing attire (it's a guilty pleasure)[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]Do not want![/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]o1. Insubordination
o2. Emotions
o3. Machine lifeforms
o4. Weakness[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]Keep away from me![/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]o1. Her systems being corrupted
o2. Succumbing to emotional attachment
o3. Isolation[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]Tools of my trade.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]A9 wields a pair of katanas. Her pod is set to spears for longer range combat. She's also quite formidable in hand-to-hand combat.[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]I'm quite versatile[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]o1. Emotional detachment prevents her from hesitation.
o2. She's very nimble on her feet, hence she's quick to attack and evade.
o3. She's quite good with her flight unit.
o4. A9 is good at balancing her combat switching from swords to fists to pod with relative quickness.[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]No one is perfect.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]o1. Her hate for machines causes her to be reckless, and she goes into battles that she can't possibly fight alone.
o2. She's an awful squad leader, so just don't make her one.
o3. Maintenance? What even is maintenance? If she wasn't being maintained by somebody else, she'd probably be just a head at this point, honestly.
o4. She's also a bad listener, even ignoring her pod when it advises her on things.[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]My life is...[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]Like the other YoRHa units, A9's ultimate purpose is to make earth habitable for humans and eliminate the machine threat. When A9 was manufactured 47 years ago, she was actually quite a different person. She had a cheerful and happy-go-lucky disposition, despite her reason to exist. A9 wasn't exactly the grumpy killjoy she is right now. She actually had a personality before. Above all, she took pride in being YoRHa.

What she did have before however, was her recklessness. During a mission to Australia, her recklessness caused her to run towards a fleet of Goliath flyers. The results were her narrowly escaping and her entire team being wiped out. Did they blame her? Well, yes. Command reprogrammed her a few times, but her recklessness was rather persistent. They didn't want to put her out of service though, as A9 was actually a very good fighter. Hence, she simply got reassigned to solo missions or ones with a support unit only.

It was during one such mission that her personality started changing for the worse. She was given a solo mission to hunt down a rogue YoRHa unit. This was basically where it all went wrong. The unit she was chasing was infected with the logic virus. The fight was vicious but one that had to be done. A9 emerged victorious but at a price. Her pod informed her that she, too, had been corrupted by the virus. Unable to hack into her systems or administer a vacine, A9 was starting to detest her fate. The scanner unit she'd been assigned to was lucky enough to arrive on time, hacking into her system and eliminating the virus. She was severely corrupted by then. This was what basically planted her feelings of hatred and loathing towards machines. They had corrupted an android that could have otherwise been saved. They had corrupted [i]her[/i]. A9 was not prepared to let that happen again.

Her hate towards machine lifeforms really took a turn for the worse when she mercilessly slaughtered an entire colony of peaceful machines. No regards. No mercy. No remorse. She just did. Her rampage didn't stop until the very last machine. It cursed her saying she was no different than the ones connected to the network. A9 stopped then. What had she done? Her stop was short lived as she instantly stabbed its core. She was left in quite a state just sitting by the machine corpses. Her decision to repress her emotions came from then on. This is how she is today, emotionless and detached. Yet, she retains some of her short temper and all of her hatred for machines.
[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]
[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]The beat of my war drum.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5YChAFjxks]Sound of the End[/url][/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=color3]☼[/color][color=color2][b]It's the little things.[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10][i][color=color1]o1. A9's [url=https://youtu.be/1meOUzVWaWg?t=1m34s]voice[/url].
o2. A9 has a tendency to play with a machine head when she's got some free time on Earth.[/color][/i][/size][/list][/list]

[align=right][color=color1][i]Controller[/i][/color] [color=color3] Friglit[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/align][/size]

--

A9xxxxx
                                            xxxxxxxxYoRHa No.9 Type-A

User Image
              I'm not a child.
                  Physically around 23 (operational for 47 years)

This is what I am.
                  Female

What is love?
                  Heterosexual

Manufacture Date
                  6 February

My place in the world.
                  Assault

Reach for the stars.
                  172 cm

I'm in great shape...I think
                  65kg

This is unique to me.
                  Pure as the driven snow when it comes to scars and the like. She's very well-maintained. She doesn't keep her eyes covered and keeps her hair tied back.

I am A9
                  A9 is an odd person. One wouldn't exactly call her a laid-back or chilled out android ever. Rather, A9 is quite uptight and formal towards pretty much everybody. She's also very stern and kind of a stick in the mud when it comes to having fun. Being the combat-lover she is, A9 thrives on the battlefield, hence there's always an underlying condescending tone in her voice. It's quite subtle though. It's still enough for some to call her arrogant.

A9's attitude towards machine lifeforms is quite simple: rip them apart into as many little pieces as possible, and maybe they won't come back. She detests machines with every artificial fibre of her being and is ruthless towards them. A9 is annoying detached from everything and everyone, taking the 'emotions are prohibited' rule way to seriously. It actually just makes her appear irritable and grumpy. She has encountered her own emotions before, but keeps them repressed and in check both in and out of missions. Unfortunately, despite most of her emotions being in check, A9's hatred towards machines often isn't. This means she gets aggravated at even the off-handed mention of machines. She's very reckless when it comes to fighting them as well, simply living for the kill. Being a hardened killer, A9 is no stranger to killing fellow YoRHa should they go rogue and there are no type-E models.

Yes, please!
                  o1. Birds
                  o2. Fresh air
                  o3. Battles
                  o4. Aesthetically pleasing attire (it's a guilty pleasure)

Do not want!
                  o1. Insubordination
                  o2. Emotions
                  o3. Machine lifeforms
                  o4. Weakness

Keep away from me!
                  o1. Her systems being corrupted
                  o2. Succumbing to emotional attachment
                  o3. Isolation

Tools of my trade.
                  A9 wields a pair of katanas. Her pod is set to spears for longer range combat. She's also quite formidable in hand-to-hand combat.

I'm quite versatile
                  o1. Emotional detachment prevents her from hesitation.
                  o2. She's very nimble on her feet, hence she's quick to attack and evade.
                  o3. She's quite good with her flight unit.
                  o4. A9 is good at balancing her combat switching from swords to fists to pod with relative quickness.

No one is perfect.
                  o1. Her hate for machines causes her to be reckless, and she goes into battles that she can't possibly fight alone.
                  o2. She's an awful squad leader, so just don't make her one.
                  o3. Maintenance? What even is maintenance? If she wasn't being maintained by somebody else, she'd probably be just a head at this point, honestly.
                  o4. She's also a bad listener, even ignoring her pod when it advises her on things.

My life is...
                  Like the other YoRHa units, A9's ultimate purpose is to make earth habitable for humans and eliminate the machine threat. When A9 was manufactured 47 years ago, she was actually quite a different person. She had a cheerful and happy-go-lucky disposition, despite her reason to exist. A9 wasn't exactly the grumpy killjoy she is right now. She actually had a personality before. Above all, she took pride in being YoRHa.

What she did have before however, was her recklessness. During a mission to Australia, her recklessness caused her to run towards a fleet of Goliath flyers. The results were her narrowly escaping and her entire team being wiped out. Did they blame her? Well, yes. Command reprogrammed her a few times, but her recklessness was rather persistent. They didn't want to put her out of service though, as A9 was actually a very good fighter. Hence, she simply got reassigned to solo missions or ones with a support unit only.

It was during one such mission that her personality started changing for the worse. She was given a solo mission to hunt down a rogue YoRHa unit. This was basically where it all went wrong. The unit she was chasing was infected with the logic virus. The fight was vicious but one that had to be done. A9 emerged victorious but at a price. Her pod informed her that she, too, had been corrupted by the virus. Unable to hack into her systems or administer a vacine, A9 was starting to detest her fate. The scanner unit she'd been assigned to was lucky enough to arrive on time, hacking into her system and eliminating the virus. She was severely corrupted by then. This was what basically planted her feelings of hatred and loathing towards machines. They had corrupted an android that could have otherwise been saved. They had corrupted her. A9 was not prepared to let that happen again.

Her hate towards machine lifeforms really took a turn for the worse when she mercilessly slaughtered an entire colony of peaceful machines. No regards. No mercy. No remorse. She just did. Her rampage didn't stop until the very last machine. It cursed her saying she was no different than the ones connected to the network. A9 stopped then. What had she done? Her stop was short lived as she instantly stabbed its core. She was left in quite a state just sitting by the machine corpses. Her decision to repress her emotions came from then on. This is how she is today, emotionless and detached. Yet, she retains some of her short temper and all of her hatred for machines.

The beat of my war drum.

It's the little things.
                  o1. A9's voice.
                  o2. A9 has a tendency to play with a machine head when she's got some free time on Earth.

Controller Friglitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Egg

▐░ APPLICATION ↘↘ [Invictis] ➤

x

tab tab tab THE ROLEPLAYER

▐░ NICKNAME :: Frig c:
                  ▐░ TIMEZONE :: GMT
                  ▐░ AVAILABILITY :: So I've got nothing on for most of the summer apart from a 2-week holiday in July. I'm mostly sitting doing nothing though c;
                  ▐░ SAMPLES :: Bro. It me. You've seen me write.
                  ▐░ EXTRA :: Lies down in thread.

tab tab tab THE CHARACTER...
                  ▐░ NAME :: Shiloh Aida Thames
                  ▐░ AGE :: twenty-six
                  ▐░ IMAGES :: o1 ,
                  o2 (Ultimate)
                  ▐░ CHARACTER ROLE :: The Witch
                  ▐░ BLURB :: Calling her a queen would be an understatement. She likes the title of 'empress.' Shiloh doesn't appear to be that condescending, but the woman is basically a god according to herself. A rather smiley and cheerful facade hides a sadist who revels in the suffering of others. She is, however, very ambitious. Her wilfulness combined with her cunning and keen intellect has made her a master of mind games. She isn't stupid though, being careful not to make mistakes, or keeping a very close eye on the mistakes she does make. Unfortunately there are a fair few of those, much to her dismay. She'll do whatever to get to wherever she wants. Either that, or she experiments and ruins lives for the fun of it. Shiloh also takes immense pride in being one of the last witches.

Hitomi Hayabusa

Egg

User ImageUser Image
                        USERNAME: Friglit

SAMPLES: here you go c:

CONVINCE ME: I'm online everyday. Exams are in less than two weeks (help me pls) but they're done in two days. Even then, I'm normally pretty good at keeping up with the ic and ooc/Discord as well c: I am in the GMT timezone though, so I might not always be on when everybody else is, but sleep is for the weak.

CHARACTER NAME: Kamiya, Yayoi

FACE CLAIM: C:

HOMETOWN: Kyoto, Japan

OCCUPATION: Transferred here with a graduate job in an accountancy firm whilst receiving chartered accountancy training.

AWESOMENESS: Shield construction: Yayoi can create a physical or mental barrier either around herself, or others.

BLURB: Yayoi is from a rather traditional family of well-known doll-makers. Given the family business and tradition would be passed onto her older brother anyway, Yayoi was surprisingly given freedom when it came to choosing her career. She's an accountancy graduate and has moved to Minakami after landing a job and a training contract here. Being from a well-off and established family, she's very well-mannered, though not exactly soft-spoken. She enjoys a drink now and again with friends, and is a very optimistic person. However, don't mistake her for being naive because Yayoi is very street-smart. But she can genuinely care and isn't afraid to show it. Not a complete hopeless romantic, Yayoi has recently undergone a bad break-up, so is a bit apprehensive about going back out there again. For the time being, it's just some time with the girls~

Captain Merch

Egg

User Image
                                          User Image
                                          • * █USER INFO◞

USERNAME tab friglit
                                            SAMPLES tab c:
                                            TIMEZONE tab gmt
                                            AVAILABILITY tab i'm free from exams and literally have four months of sitting on my butt. tl;dr always here c;

* █CHARACTER INFO◞

NAME tab yuika murakami
                                            GENDER tab female
                                            AGE tab seventeen
                                            YEAR tab second year
                                            SOULMARK DISPLAY tab -- /-- /--
                                            FACECLAIM tab eiri

CHARACTER BLURB
                                            tab • born to a father and a mother who later became wheelchair bound
                                            tab • the oldest of three siblings, and thus the most spoiled. still turned out alright though
                                            tab • her father was arrested and imprisoned after he was caught cheating despite his soulmark
                                            tab • devastated as she was, yuika remained a romantic
                                            tab • her soulmark has always been blank, something she is very insecure about even now
                                            tab • she has regrets of leaving her mum for the academy, but reluctantly agreed upon her request
                                            tab • she maintains good grades though. she's also an aspiring ballerina, a dream from childhood
                                            tab • a hopeless romantic and overly polite are things she'd describe herself as

warm tofu

Egg

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab USER INFO

tab - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Username.: friglit
                                                            Nicknames.: frig, friggie, she/her
                                                            Timezone.: gmt
                                                            Samples : yo yo yo
                                                            Other.: save me from a life of misery. uni is so hard.
                                                            thankfully i'm managing but i need something to keep me sentient rip

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab CHARACTER INFO
                                            tab - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name : nami takagi
                                                          Sexuality : so deep in the closet she doesn't even know that she can be attracted to anything
                                                          Face Claim : haru okumuka
                                                          Negative Traits : obssessive, resentful, manipulative
                                                          Positive Traits : perceptive, practical, charismatic

Answer the following as your character :

Long Socks or Short? : long. they help keep the cold out. plus, i can pull them off ~
                                                          Rescue/Adopt or Store Bought? : oh, don't pull at my heartstrings like this! i can't decide!
                                                          Dance Party or Quiet Gathering : dance parties all the way~!
                                                          Art , Music, or Neither : political art is still art
                                                          Lots of posters, or none at all?: depends on the posters, though i'm more minimalistic
                                                          Left or Right? : this question is a bit irrelavant
                                                          Nyaa~? or Meowr! : i'll go along with this... for meowr~!

tab tab prompt: well had i still been a university student until recently. so i have a few political books here. the bag
                                                          isn't that big but neither are the books. the university doesn't need them anyways. and then there's
                                                          hygiene stuff like shampoo and soap. kind of need that, wouldn't you agree? and a change of
                                                          clothes and underwear. sexy lingerie, am i right? i wish. don't really have anybody to wear that
                                                          in front of i'm afraid. but that's not what you're here for, are you? you wanna know what else is in
                                                          this cute not-so-little tote. well, hate to break it to you, but apart from books, bear essentials
                                                          and change of clothes, there really isn't much else. since i'm barely able to pay for my dorms, don't
                                                          expect much from me. what, you're surprised i'm just telling you all this? oh don't, honestly!
                                                          besides, i've got nothing to hide. at least, not in this bag.

Egg

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          User Image
                            x BACKGROUND CHECK.
                            USERNAME x friglit
                            NICKNAME x frig or friggie
                            PREFERRED PRONOUNS x she/her and they
                            AVAILABILITY x online everyday. i will be on holiday but i will have access to discord during that time
                            SAMPLES x here
                            FACECLAIM x tamzin merchant ; o1 , o2 , o3

x CHARACTER INFO.
                            NAME x celestia johanna lackless
                            NICKNAME x jo
                            ALIAS x arcana
                            AGE x seventeen
                            GENDER x female
                            SEXUALITY x heterosexual
                            GRADE x senior
                            ROLE x hero support
                            POWER x remote viewing

— she's very estranged from her parents. as they're highly religious, her powers have made her an outcast in her family.
                            — supposedly her grandparents on her mother's side were the same as her, and were treated as outcasts for the same reason, even by their own children. jealousy runs deep.
                            — it seems her power of being able to have hazy glimpses of the future was considered witchcraft. unfortunately, combine this with her hobby of tarot reading, her scrutiny was kind of inevitable.
                            — she herself insisted to be sent here, simply for the sake of being away from her parents.
                            — her pride took a severe blow in her childhood thanks to her parents though. she doesn't have much pride in being here, regardless of how well she fits in. still, she doesn't have a problem with being support.
                            — in actuality, she's rather talkative and smiley, but also very much of a pushover. someone help her grow a spine, honestly.

Egg

User Image

Username.: you
                                                            Nicknames.: know
                                                            Timezone.: who
                                                            Samples : i
                                                            Other.: am

Name : reira sakurai
                                                          Sexuality : heterosexual
                                                          Face Claim : yuzuriha inori
                                                          Negative Traits : naive, clumsy, delicate
                                                          Positive Traits : faithful, altruistic, chipper

Long Socks or Short? : i think both! though, i do prefer fluffy more~
                                                          Rescue/Adopt or Store Bought? : awww, i just love animals so i'll just take any!
                                                          Dance Party or Quiet Gathering : probably the quiet gathering... parties are overwhelming...
                                                          Art , Music, or Neither : everything!
                                                          Lots of posters, or none at all?: i had a fair few in my room
                                                          Left or Right? : eh
                                                          Nyaa~? or Meowr! : n-nyaa~

tab tab prompt: honestly,
                                                          there really isn't much. the bag itself is quite worn. we never really had much and
                                                          this was really the main reason why i don't have that many new things. there is an
                                                          extra change of clothes and some basic hygiene stuffs. i keep my bear keychain that
                                                          was a gift from my dad. unfortunately there's no more house keys or house though...
                                                          ahh! let's not be so negative! it's a cute keychain~ i also have a tin of hard candy. it's
                                                          so beautiful. oh! and some fluffy socks~

Egg

User Image

Username.: friglit
                                                            Nicknames.: froggles, obvs
                                                            Timezone.: gmt
                                                            Samples : bro, it me
                                                            Other.: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Name : tristan cunningham
                                                          Sexuality : heterosexual
                                                          Face Claim : griffith
                                                          Negative Traits : arrogant, fickle, temperamental
                                                          Positive Traits : suave, dignified, intelligent

Long Socks or Short? : i'm a gentleman. we only go for short socks.
                                                          Rescue/Adopt or Store Bought? : whatever it is, it should be the finest pedigree
                                                          Dance Party or Quiet Gathering : eugh, i don't socialise with sweaty bimbos who only dance
                                                          Art , Music, or Neither : oh everything. literature included. it's all subjective and it's wonderful to see the perspectives!
                                                          Lots of posters, or none at all?: what?
                                                          Left or Right? : this question is not worth my time.
                                                          Nyaa~? or Meowr! : kindly get this away from me.

tab tab prompt: don't you know it's not nice to interfere in people's personal affairs? including what's
                                                          in their bag? no? well, if you're going to just insist, i might as well tell you. not like someone
                                                          like you to understand of course. but try to get your head around it okay? see this? this is
                                                          an authentic one-of-a-kind boss briefcase. i'm not settling for anything less. even my diapres
                                                          were designer. now if you want to have a look in this... well, for your sake, i'll start with the
                                                          simple items. these are molton brown soap and shower gel. not that peasant kind. this is
                                                          luxury right here. of course there are other hygiene things. surely, i don't fully need to explain
                                                          these to you, yes? you understand, don't you? lovely. moving on, i have my journals for my
                                                          writing. it isn't a novel or anything. it's simply a hobby of mine. i wasn't meant to be out here
                                                          anyway. i also have this leather bound journal and no, you're not looking at its contents. some
                                                          things are better private. i also keep some photographs of my family, whom i miss dearly. i may
                                                          not be the nicest person, but i won't deny that i have feelings. i'm not heartless, my love. well then?
                                                          satisfied?

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                           W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E
                          ██ █ ░░ ¹★ ── THE BACKGROUND CHECK ━━

█████   USERNAME friglit
                          █████   NICKNAMES frig or friggie
                          █████   TIMEZONE gmt
                          █████   ACTIVITY all day everyday (basically)
                          █████   SAMPLES
                          sample link

★:  greetings! i'm a 20 year-old student who has grown up and currently resides in the land of the scots. unfortunately no pirate accent from me. it's like a mix of english and scottish. anyhow, i study accountancy and finance at university. i'm also a tutor at my old school cause i need money for fuel. i'm one of those people who actually enjoy working out. also big on travelling and travelling for conventions. cosplay is life, yo. i'm a jrpg nerd who's currently addicted to persona 5 and nier: automata. that's basically me in a nutshell. such a strange child.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                                             W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E 
                                            ██ █ ░░ ¹★ ── THE CHARACTER APPLICATION ━━

█████   CHARACTER NAME hifumi kirisawa
                                            █████   AGE twenty-seven
                                            █████   GENDER female
                                            █████   ROLE the goddess (western zodiac)

114 x 162 is the size of the character img. replace it with yours! there is also a url link surrounding it. place the full img link there just in case.

★:  what does one think of when they instantly lay their eyes upon the goddess? if one were to ask around, the answer is likely to be intimidating. perhaps even overbearing? the truth is a lot more. while very professional and charismatic, hifumi is also rather courteous. she is well-mannered and polite to all her family members, going as far as to provide any type of help she can to them. despite all this though, hifumi has never felt all that close to the rest of her family. to her, they seem to all get on with their lives and leave her behind. therefore, unlike what one might think, it is she who seeks some sort of acceptance from her family. this nagging sense of inferiority is what drives her to be envious of the god of the tachibana family. to her, the tachibana god has the utmost respect and acceptance of their family. more than anything, hifumi wishes to be like them, but can't bring herself to perform the acts of cruelty that they do. her envy has, overtime, turned into intolerance towards the god and, by extension, the entire tachibana family. thus, alongside a well-mannered individual, hifumi is somebody who's very emotionally guarded and overly perceptive. she doesn't want to hurt anymore than she already does.

now the circumstances surrounding hifumi's birth were turbulent. she was born to a non-cursed kirisawa who had an affair out of wedlock. the father? a very-well known politician. yes, the goddess of the kirisawa family is indeed an illegitimate child! of course this curse wasn't going to become public knowledge, so the family elders took her in before any sort of scandal was leaked. hifumi has never really been in the best of health in her life. certainly not the worst though. she's sound enough to get through school and work. she currently works as a defence lawyer, and is quite renown. must be all the charisma.

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E
                          ██ █ ░░ ¹★ ── THE BACKGROUND CHECK ━━

█████   USERNAME friglit
                          █████   NICKNAMES frig
                          █████   TIMEZONE gmt
                          █████   ACTIVITY always there bby <3
                          █████   SAMPLES
                          bro it me

★:  babe, you know me. literally. we've been talking for a while c;

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                             W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E W E W H O A R E 
                                            ██ █ ░░ ¹★ ── THE CHARACTER APPLICATION ━━

█████   CHARACTER NAME aiko murakami
                                            █████   AGE twenty-four
                                            █████   GENDER female
                                            █████   ROLE the cousin (tachibana)

114 x 162 is the size of the character img. replace it with yours! there is also a url link surrounding it. place the full img link there just in case.

★:  aiko is a very outspoken and candid person, despite the gentle look on her face. she loves shopping, hanging out with friends for a coffee or drink, and just being out and about. she's had considerable more freedom growing up, due to her not inheriting the curse. she does feel sorry for her cousins though, who are quite unfortunate people. yet she knows there's not much she can do to help them. of course, since the curse hasn't stopped her from living her life, she has. aiko is a model. she's not really a newbie but not exactly a supermodel either. somewhere in the middle. she's appeared in a few magazines and is the face of a nationwide fashion brand. still, aiko did put effort into getting where she is.

now, probably the first thing you'll wonder is why aiko has a different last name, no? it's simple really. she's married. being a non-cursed tachibana has its perks. aiko met her husband on during one of her shoots where he was her photographer. the two met for a coffee after, and then hung out a lot as friends before finally dating. the pair tied the knot when aiko was merely twenty-two. aiko moved out of her family home but still lives in the city. she wants to say that she's lived a happy life since, but aiko's marriage has started to fall apart a little. she's grown suspicious that her husband hasn't been as faithful as she has (she maybe flirty, but she's also loyal). their arguments have grown more frequent and she's already has one miscarriage. this causes aiko to visit her family home a lot more often in the last year or so. probably to seek solace.

Egg

a rainy deer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• ◢「 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍! ██

NAME 「 kaifu, nanami
    AGE 「 sixteen
    GENDER 「 female
    SCHOOL 「 sakimono
    YEAR 「 second year

prompt: origin of the codename

So... here she was. Standing in front of Velveteen, she took a moment to take a relatively quiet but shaky breath. she had spent a fair amount of time thinking up her codename and it was finally time to reveal it. This cafe related thing had honestly been the end of her. Of course, it made sense to have a codename, it's just... well, why? It involved making decisions and stuff.

Still, this was a decision Nanami had to make. But dear god, did this take her time up. She could have been doing so much stuff but instead she found herself making mind maps of trying to piece together her persona's abilities, her personality and this goddamn cafe theme to try and come up with a name. Naturally this was going to be a tough ordeal, but being as indecisive as she is, it was tougher than she cared to admit. But after what seemed like years she'd done it!

Astaroth is the goddess of fertility and stuff, right? So it'd make sense to have some sort of femininity included here. That was Nanami's first idea when she'd sat down with a pen and paper trying to figure this out. The second was Nanami's own self. That she was quite happy-go-lucky yet exceedingly indecisive. Maybe her grades also had something to do with it? Nanami was a really good student, believe it or not. And then there was the cafe. She needed a codename that also associated with the concept of a cafe.

And thus Vanilla was born.

Vanilla is a fragrance commonly associated with femininity, hence Nanami chose it to represent her own. She might be cheerful and all, but she sure as hell wasn't the most manly here. Hell, she was wearing a dress, makeup and jewellery as she stood outside the cafe. Second was Nanami being quite carefree but intelligent. Now this was a little deep, which kind of shows how much research and thought she put into this. The vanilla pod is the most expensive spice in the world, which she interpreted as being small but powerful. She was trying to tell people not to underestimate her just because she was fairly cheerful.

And lastly, who doesn't love vanilla latte? This was Nanami's favourite hot drink and she basically lived off it. Seriously. She'd even bought a home coffee machine to make the stuff.

Either way, the pink-haired girl felt that her reasoning was sound. Maybe a bit too sound? Was it enough, or had she gone too deep with something way too simple? Okay... now was not the time for doubts here. She needed to officially say this was going to be her codename or else she'd go right back to thinking again. Somebody save her from her own indecisiveness, honestly.

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• ◢「 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆! ██

PERSONA 「 astaroth
    ARCANA 「 priestess
    CODENAME 「 vanilla
    ROLE 「 party member
    WEAPON 「 riding crop & handgun

ACTIVITY 「 literally on everyday. uni will start soon, but i still will be online everyday cause what is life
    TIMEZONE 「 gmt
    FORM OF COMMUNICATION 「 discord is cool yo
  • Egg

bbisho

User ImagexxxxSOHMA tab KOTONE
                                  xxxxROLE tab ox
                                  xxxxAGE tab 27
                                  xxxxGENDER tab female
                                  xxxxOCCUPATION tab defence attorney
                                  xxxxUSERNAME tab friglit

PEDANTIC tab WILFULL tab FRACTIOUS

- born to an arranged marriage between two sohmas. they never really got along
                                    - the divorce came shortly after, much to the family's chagrin
                                    - neither wanted to forget their daughter, despite her turning into a little cow in his arms, so to this day she spends time with both her parents
                                    - she was born with synesthesia, a phenomenon which makes her associate voices to colours
                                    - according to her, her voice is a blue voice. good luck trying to figure this out
                                    - she was the strange kid when growing up. not really bullied, but just ignored
                                    - her isolation at school led her to focus on herself more and drive herself forward
                                    - she's also devoted herself to swimming and was the school champion at the backstroke
                                    - high school was actually hard. hormones and whatnot. she actually got some attention because of her looks
                                    - apparently she was 'puberty gone right'
                                    - wanting to study law, she took it upon herself to apply for university. actually got in. after being rejected from four others that is. nobody's perfect...
                                    - during law school, she had severe pains in her abdomen and was rushed to the hospital
                                    - turns out that it was a cyst in her ovaries. it had gotten so bad that the only option was to have them removed. so unfortunately she can't have children
                                    - kind of sucks, but she was honestly never one for romance. she found some guys attractive but couldn't do anything because of the curse
                                    - she decided to really focus on her university and, after graduating, career to run away from any kind of distraction
                                    - she didn't want to complicate things with feelings, honestly

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff