Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Alrighty my darlings. Y'all know what time it is. Unforunately one of the contestants has been eliminated due to not submitting. She changed her username oddly to On Hiatus Ok, and I'm wondering why she didn't just tell me. emotion_donotwant But, here are round four's entries. I'll be starting on mine today.

Quote:
marwolfer
User Image

User Image

Quote:
twilight_princess01
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quote:
Jamais Changeant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Mama_TekTek

Quote:
Shooting Stargazer 28
User ImageUser Image

Quote:
Anazilla

Quote:
IVIomoi

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Good lord. I was supposed to quote the pair of you in the post above emotion_facepalm

Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Quote:
marwolfer
10/10
My body wants this so badly. emotion_drool What I love the most is the beard; you went for a subtle beard instead a thick one to perfectly capture Conchita's face. I love the dress you selected and I adore the background; not exactly the one on the reference (cause Gaia) but it's even better. Best entry you've submitted thus far. emotion_yatta

Quote:
twilight_princess01
9/10
Darlin, I adore this. You've gotten her right down to the red carpet. BUT...she's an older woman. Waaaaay older woman. Adding some lines, or some more makeup would've brought that through. But, overall, it's stunning.

Quote:
Jamais Changeant
9.5/10
That hair. emotion_drool Literally the most perfect hair for her ever. I wouldn't have know what they were unless I looked at the tektek, but good work. What killed me was the face. I don't really see her. I was going to go with a 9, but the guitar was a stunning touch (you could've just stuck with her singing) so 0.5 for being creative.

Quote:
Mama_TekTek
10/10
It's bothering me with how eerie close it is. When I first saw the avatar by itself I was like, eh, because I was thinking of it as a regular avatar, but when I saw the reference I almost swallowed my tongue. Ex.C.Lent.

Quote:
Shooting Stargazer 28
9/10
She is so lustful and scandalous. emotion_drool dramallama One point came off ONLY because there is no ala mole on her face (there is a makeup SDplus doll ivan or joey I think that would've helped with that) and the totally and utter disrespectful lack of BOOBIES! emotion_donotwant Any of the godina or rosmaunds (likely the rage one) would've layered perfectly with that luscious dress and given her the curves she deserved!

Quote:
Anazilla
8.5/10
I think this is really good and I LOVE the fact that you made an outfit, based on her personality, for this one. I think it's lovely. My issue remains with her hair, which is more brown than black, and it's kinda..I dunno...but the bag and the legs are killing me. I'm thinking a simple black bag and I think Miss Mustachio's legs or Counterfeit Widow's legs would've been a more suitable choice for her.

Quote:
IVIomoi
8.5/10
This is really good. You got the pose, the phone, the background. Looks good. But the attitude and the hair. In the references given she seems more confident and annoyed, even with her phone, but on it she looks way weird. Adding an eyebrow would've set you straight. And that hair is so stringy and unhappy making. emotion_donotwant

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
      ✾ ✾ Here are my judgments~ I was actually just about to ask when the round would end xD

marwolfer:
      9//10
      Everything is spot on! Love it, love it. The mouth kind of blends in with the face somehow.

twilight_princess01:
      8//10
      She may look fabulous for an older woman, but she needs some more definition to her face. Something like Transgenic Soldier might have worked~

Jamais Changeant:
      10//10
      Perfect! Loved that you included a guitar.

Mama_TekTek:
      9//10
      Funny, I'm actually watching Gwen Stefani on The Voice right now~ xD
      You did a fantabulous job with the dress! My only deduction was for the visible headband underneath the hat. gonk

Shooting Stargazer 28:
      8//10
      She needs a mole! D; Otherwise, she's va-va-voom.

Anazilla:
      7.5//10
      While I like that you've made your own outfit, her hair seems to be more brown than black in the ref images. Also not a fan of that leg mod for her.

IVIomoi:
      8//10
      Derp on Tektek for not putting shoes correctly on the avatar's feet. emotion_donotwant The bangs are really throwing me off; they're oddly placed with the bangs on the base hair.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari

User Image
          You're quick babe. I'm not ready. Oh it ended yesterday; I always put when it ends on the...sixth post on the first page.

here is mama's link

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Doing this now, because I am currently distracted by another game at the moment.

Quote:
marwolfer
9/10
OH GOOD LOR---! I'm just messing with you. I love the way it looks! biggrin

Quote:
twilight_princess01
8/10
I love the way it looks, but I don't think that the nose fits it.

Quote:
Jamais Changeant
9/10
Nice cosplay of her. biggrin

Quote:
Mama_TekTek
10/10
This is extremely similar.

Quote:
Shooting Stargazer 28
10/10
Very similar.

Quote:
Anazilla
9/10
Like a model.

Quote:
IVIomoi
9/10
She looks very good. She really looks like she is really getting a lead on the story!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Wow. Both of you are quick. This'll be the fastest round up yet.

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Wow. Both of you are quick. This'll be the fastest round up yet.

✾ ✾ Finished my judgements!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pharaohs Assistant

marwolfer
[quote]10/10
My body wants this so badly. :drool: What I love the most is the beard; you went for a subtle beard instead a thick one to perfectly capture Conchita's face. I love the dress you selected and I adore the background; not exactly the one on the reference (cause Gaia) but it's even better. Best entry you've submitted thus far. :yatta:[/quote]

[quote]9//10
Everything is spot on! Love it, love it. The mouth kind of blends in with the face somehow.[/quote]

[quote]9/10
OH GOOD LOR---! I'm just messing with you. I love the way it looks! :D[/quote]
[b]29/30[/b]

twilight_princess01
[quote]9/10
Darlin, I adore this. You've gotten her right down to the red carpet. BUT...she's an older woman. Waaaaay older woman. Adding some lines, or some more makeup would've brought that through. But, overall, it's stunning. [/quote]

[quote]8//10
She may look fabulous for an older woman, but she needs some more definition to her face. Something like Transgenic Soldier might have worked~[/quote]

[quote]8/10
I love the way it looks, but I don't think that the nose fits it[/quote]
[b]25/30[/b]

Jamais Changeant
[quote]9.5/10
That hair. :drool: Literally the most perfect hair for her ever. I wouldn't have know what they were unless I looked at the tektek, but good work. What killed me was the face. I don't really see her. I was going to go with a 9, but the guitar was a stunning touch (you could've just stuck with her singing) so 0.5 for being creative.[/quote]

[quote]10//10
Perfect! Loved that you included a guitar.[/quote]

[quote]9/10
Nice cosplay of her. :D[/quote]
[b]28.5/30[/b]

Mama_TekTek
[quote]10/10
It's bothering me with how eerie close it is. When I first saw the avatar by itself I was like, eh, because I was thinking of it as a regular avatar, but when I saw the reference I almost swallowed my tongue. Ex.C.Lent.[/quote]

[quote]9//10
Funny, I'm actually watching Gwen Stefani on The Voice right now~ xD
You did a fantabulous job with the dress! My only deduction was for the visible headband underneath the hat. :gonk:
[/quote]

[quote]10/10
This is extremely similar.[/quote]
[b]29/30[/b]

Shooting Stargazer 28
[quote]9/10
She is so lustful and scandalous. :drool: :dramallama: One point came off ONLY because there is no ala mole on her face (there is a makeup SDplus doll ivan or joey I think that would've helped with that) and the totally and utter disrespectful lack of BOOBIES! :donotwant: Any of the godina or rosmaunds (likely the rage one) would've layered perfectly with that luscious dress and given her the curves she deserved![/quote]

[quote]8//10
She needs a mole! D; Otherwise, she's va-va-voom[/quote]

[quote]10/10
Very similar.[/quote]
[b]27/30[/b]

Anazilla
[quote]8.5/10
I think this is really good and I LOVE the fact that you made an outfit, based on her personality, for this one. I think it's lovely. My issue remains with her hair, which is more brown than black, and it's kinda..I dunno...but the bag and the legs are killing me. I'm thinking a simple black bag and I think Miss Mustachio's legs or Counterfeit Widow's legs would've been a more suitable choice for her.[/quote]

[quote]7.5//10
While I like that you've made your own outfit, her hair seems to be more brown than black in the ref images. Also not a fan of that leg mod for her.[/quote]

[quote]9/10
Like a model.[/quote]
[b]25/30[/b]

IVIomoi
[quote]8.5/10
This is really good. You got the pose, the phone, the background. Looks good. But the attitude and the hair. In the references given she seems more confident and annoyed, even with her phone, but on it she looks way weird. Adding an eyebrow would've set you straight. And that hair is so stringy and unhappy making. :donotwant:[/quote]

[quote]8//10
Derp on Tektek for not putting shoes correctly on the avatar's feet. :donotwant: The bangs are really throwing me off; they're oddly placed with the bangs on the base hair.[/quote]

[quote]9/10
She looks very good. She really looks like she is really getting a lead on the story![/quote]
[b]25.5/30[/b]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

User Image
          I was supposed to ask you two earlier but I got busy. I got an anon today for the underrated contest and I've received another billion! Oh, wait! Did you guys even see the round up? I added a bonus if a contestant could guess and select my favorite character, then get a ten from, could win an item. I know next round is Leo's round, and I was thinking of having her come up with a bonus, since I just got the gold today, so that someone can win something extra. Would you, Hikari, like to do something for the seventh round? The seventh round is supposed to be like the fourth, where they pick a legit person, but it'll be historical figures. Would you like to do a bonus thing for that? emotion_kirakira And you too Leo, what do you feel about a bonus for the skyrim round? It'll be solely up to you two

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

User Image
          I was supposed to ask you two earlier but I got busy. I got an anon today for the underrated contest and I've received another billion! Oh, wait! Did you guys even see the round up? I added a bonus if a contestant could guess and select my favorite character, then get a ten from, could win an item. I know next round is Leo's round, and I was thinking of having her come up with a bonus, since I just got the gold today, so that someone can win something extra. Would you, Hikari, like to do something for the seventh round? The seventh round is supposed to be like the fourth, where they pick a legit person, but it'll be historical figures. Would you like to do a bonus thing for that? emotion_kirakira And you too Leo, what do you feel about a bonus for the skyrim round? It'll be solely up to you two

User Image
User Image

Sure, sounds like a good idea to me. smile

User Image

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

User Image

✾ ✾ Uh, sure, that's cool. I don't know what the bonus requirement would be though. neutral

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anubas x3
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

User Image

User Image
User Image

Sure, sounds like a good idea to me. smile

User Image

User Image
          Okay, well, we already know what round six is gonna look like, all you have to do is come up with something you can do as a bonus, and if there's an item or something you think I should go buy for it, lemme know.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

User Image

✾ ✾ Uh, sure, that's cool. I don't know what the bonus requirement would be though. neutral

User Image
          I dunno. It'll be up to you. Maybe...say you have a favorite hisorical figure and if they get it right they win the bonus. Or maybe you have a favorite time period? emo

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          And the round is over. We lost two contestants... emo

Quote:
marwolfer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
twilight_princess01
User Image

User Image

Quote:
Jamais Changeant

Quote:
Mama_TekTek

Quote:
Anazilla

Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas