D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari

✦✧ H a t s u i s s p e a k i n g. . . ✦✧
      NO SHUT UP
      I'M DOING JUDGING NOW

User Image
          You don't tell your pharaoh to shut up! Your pharaoh tells you to shut up! classified_fu

In any case, after your judgements would you like me to put the contest on hold until you return from hiatus? I can do it you know. emotion_dowant

I JUST DID. DEAL WITH IT. emotion_donotwant

e n e
      No hiatus.

User Image
          You're staying with me forever? emotion_kirakira

Ummm... Maybe?

User Image
          Yay! You'll stay with me forever! emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Pharaohs Assistant

marwolfer

[quote]6.5/10
Is this a custom? Just wondering.[/quote]

[quote]Darling, this is probably your best one yet. What I love is how you focused solely on her outfit/armor. Elysium has a face, a very pretty face, but it's mostly covered by her mask, and I enjoy how you went with her style rather than her personality, which is different and fresh to me. I think that's what I mean. In any case I adore this one. :drool:
10/10[/quote]

[quote]8//10
Not the biggest fan of the helmet. Seems a bit clunky compared to the ref images.[/quote]
[b]24.5/30[/b]

twilight_princess01

[quote]8.5//10
Not quite sure where the grass is coming from, but everything else looks good.[/quote]

[quote]While I can live with the color of the outfit (Viola has a bluish-purple and you used black and a sorta mauve color) what bothers me is that you didn't accessorize and her face. Viola isn't really the smiling type, and when she does, it's more coy and knowing than the happier look you have of la belle (I think that's what you're using). Orb and forest are spot on and I like her eyes and hair, but I wish you bedazzled her and let her legs show. Cobweb stockings and shorter heels would've worked better than boots my darling. Actually more specifically I think the leg mod from Raven Noir would've worked wonders.
7.5/10[/quote]

[quote]5.5/10
It looks good and all, but the dress doesn't match. The dress that your using is a black one, the one in the photo is purple and blue. I would have chosen a purple/blue trimmed dress that has black on it.[/quote]
[b]21.5/30[/b]

Jamais Changeant

[quote]10/10
Good job! It looks very close![/quote]

[quote]Clearly you are the queen of procrastination because your avatars come out the best when you feel under pressure. Only your Lost Girl entry can compete viciously for the best avatar you've done thus far. The only thing out of place is the staff (and that's a gaia problem, not yours) but other than that it's spot. freaking. on. What's killing me the most are the legs. Notice how she has that skin shown, and like a black legging there? HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET THAT SO ACCURATE!? Small details like that is what bumps up your points and you seem to be very good at that. Take your time with these rounds because you do so well when you do. :kirakira:
10/10[/quote]

[quote]8//10
Those lips are the bane of my existence, perhaps Hollywood Lips would've worked better!! :gonk: The outfit is well done though.[/quote]
[b]28/30[/b]

Mama_TekTek

[quote]8.5//10
Looks good. Maybe a blue necklace?[/quote]

[quote]9/10
Very nice and very close. :)[/quote]

[quote]My body is pleased by this entry. Kilik's sexy self. My issue lies almost solely with the face. The next would be the chest. For the face, Kilki has a very serious and intent face, yours seems a bit...nonchalant? Like he doesn't really care about what's happening around him, but Kilki is probably the most noble and caring one of them all. Make him care! :gonk: As for the chest, do you not see those rippling muscles? :drool: lol, using the Hoarfrost Pass: Northman might've given him that ripple or Trestle Lurker, but that latter might've made him uber skinny. Excellent job with this my love.
8.5/10[/quote]
[b]26/30[/b]

Anazilla

[quote]Seung Mina is a awesome character and you did very well with her. My main issue is that hair. While it's the right color, its far too long and thin-ish and not braided. Of all the braided brown hairs Gaia has, I THINK the dark brown one from Kimi's Dark Bashful Braids WITH agape would've worked better. I am in love with the weapon you've chosen and I think using scout's scarf was inspired for her. :drool:
9.5/10[/quote]

[quote]9//10
My only complaint is lack of a braid, but otherwise, awesomeee![/quote]

[quote]9/10
You did very well with this. You matched it up greatly by using different items to match up her outfit.[/quote]
[b]27.5/30[/b]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Darling, the next round will be up tomorrow. They'll be creating a skyrim character; do you still want there to be a bonus?

Anubas x3

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Darling, the next round will be up tomorrow. They'll be creating a skyrim character; do you still want there to be a bonus?

Anubas x3

User Image

Oh crap! I haven't even thought of that. DX

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anubas x3
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

Anubas x3

User Image

User Image
          Well, lemme know by the end of the day please, I kinda want to have the round up by then.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anubas x3
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

Anubas x3

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Sorry, if I seem to be pestering about this, but if you could tell me what you would like to be the bonus for today's round i'd be most pleased.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

Anubas x3

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Sorry, if I seem to be pestering about this, but if you could tell me what you would like to be the bonus for today's round i'd be most pleased.

User Image

Off the top of my mind, it that I can give them 1bil. XD I can't think of a good item bonus or something like that. XD I'll send a trade to your gold mule account for it.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anubas x3
Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

Anubas x3

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image

Off the top of my mind, it that I can give them 1bil. XD I can't think of a good item bonus or something like that. XD I'll send a trade to your gold mule account for it.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

No, leave prizes to me. What would they DO for a bonus. MY bonus was guess my favorite character and get a 10 and you win, what's your challenge. I got the prize. If you sent the gold to my mule, I'll cancel it.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3
Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

Anubas x3

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

No, leave prizes to me. What would they DO for a bonus. MY bonus was guess my favorite character and get a 10 and you win, what's your challenge. I got the prize. If you sent the gold to my mule, I'll cancel it.

User Image

Well, I do have a favorite companion. I'll do the same you did. XD And ok.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anubas x3
Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3
Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Alrighty. Think of Leo's favorite companion and use it, win a mini prize. Get a ten from Leo, will 100mil. Gotcha. It'll be up by the end of the day

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3
Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3
Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Alrighty. Think of Leo's favorite companion and use it, win a mini prize. Get a ten from Leo, will 100mil. Gotcha. It'll be up by the end of the day

User Image

Got ya. smile

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari
The next round will be fictional characters; what would you like the bonus to be?

Anubas x3
Did anyone get your bonus correctly?

All ready for y'all.

Quote:
Anazilla
User Image

Quote:
twilight_princess01
User Image

Quote:
Jamais Changeant

Quote:
marwolfer
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Mama_TekTek

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Pharaoh Misa
One of them did, but it isn't quite the way I pictured it. XD

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

Quote:
Anazilla
9/10
You have done her well.

Quote:
twilight_princess01
User Image
10/10
I can understand the problems you had with the face paint. That was the closest that you could manage to get it, and I am really proud of this. I would defiantly cosplay as her on Gaia, and I would choose your version in the long run. biggrin

Quote:
Jamais Changeant
9/10
You gave him his look alright. I don't know why, but every time I see his face, I laugh! XD

Quote:
marwolfer
10/10
She is beautiful.

Quote:
Mama_TekTek
8/10
Congrats! You found my favorite! But I only have a small problem with it. Yes, he does have a goatee, but in my own opinion, I think it would have been better if you just gave him the 5 o'clock shadow. The rest of it is great though.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Alrighty, no problem darling, I guess I can still give whatever that prize was. Who did it?

Hikari baby I need your jugdements, I'm starting mine now. I love how I lied to them. I keep lying to them. emotion_facepalm Also, do you have a bonus in mind or should I just leave it? Also, I ******** up in that last quote. They won't be fictional characters, they'll be HISTORICAL character. emotion_facepalm

Lunatic

Pharaoh Misa
Anubas x3

HatsuHikari

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Alrighty, no problem darling, I guess I can still give whatever that prize was. Who did it?

Hikari baby I need your jugdements, I'm starting mine now. I love how I lied to them. I keep lying to them. emotion_facepalm Also, do you have a bonus in mind or should I just leave it? Also, I ******** up in that last quote. They won't be fictional characters, they'll be HISTORICAL character. emotion_facepalm

❤❤❤❤
      Life has been so busy uerghhhgegiaho classified_fu
      I'll start in a bit on mine.
      Um I don't have a bonus in mind, so you could just leave it? D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items