Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
          This is where the judges will deliberate on the avatars submitted. I think judging in contestant order should be about right.

If your name wasn't quoted here, then you shouldn't be posting.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dailanie

HatsuHikari

User Image
          Hi you two. Glad you could make it. I was thinking about this cosplay avatar contest on my way home today and word is me, it shall be a reality. emotion_donotwant But, I do need two people to help me judge these things. Of everyone I know, the first two names that popped up to be judges for this thing were you two. A quick look at what it is I'm working with is here. It does need to be tightened up, you know, reworded, everything specific needs to be added, but that's the general idea. Is it something the pair of you would be interested in doing with me? emotion_kirakira

If you accept, I would need a few things, like a body shot, your preferred name, and maybe a cool fact about you for the "judges" section.

If you don't that's fine, just let me know. 3nodding

EDIT: I had alot of time on my hands sweatdrop So, I've built the thread up Underrated.

Lunatic

I'd be happy to judge c:
But just a suggestion? Perhaps have people PM their entries just so others don't copy their idea? Idk if it matters or not...

About HatsuHikari

I usually go by Hatsu because it's short and easy to type huehuehue. Uh, cool fact about myself? I spend so much time making a single avatar, it's not even funny...

I'll add a bodyshot of my avatar in a bit! Still working on an avatar at the moment, but I'm almost done c:

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari
I'd be happy to judge c:
But just a suggestion? Perhaps have people PM their entries just so others don't copy their idea? Idk if it matters or not...

About HatsuHikari

I usually go by Hatsu because it's short and easy to type huehuehue. Uh, cool fact about myself? I spend so much time making a single avatar, it's not even funny...

I'll add a bodyshot of my avatar in a bit! Still working on an avatar at the moment, but I'm almost done c:

User Image
          Would you? emotion_kirakira Yay!

Hm, that's actually a splendid suggestion. I'm not sure if it does matter because these cosplays are so underrated that people will be racking their brains, which is why I'm giving two weeks, but I'm gonna add that clause now. I cannot wait to start this thing. I'm so excited, you've no idea. But, take your time. 3nodding

EDIT: Actually, I just realized, I'm going to be putting the entries on the first page...should they PM it? Or should they just post it and leave out the link?

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari
I'd be happy to judge c:

About HatsuHikari

User Image
          Would you? emotion_kirakira Yay!

Hm, that's actually a splendid suggestion. I'm not sure if it does matter because these cosplays are so underrated that people will be racking their brains, which is why I'm giving two weeks, but I'm gonna add that clause now. I cannot wait to start this thing. I'm so excited, you've no idea. But, take your time. 3nodding

EDIT: Actually, I just realized, I'm going to be putting the entries on the first page...should they PM it? Or should they just post it and leave out the link?

Would we be judging on accuracy to the ref image? o:
And would people be doing a single character or different characters from a show? (I might've missed this in the rules section...) 'Cause that would affect whether they should PM their entries or not.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari
And would people be doing a single character or different characters from a show? (I might've missed this in the rules section...) 'Cause that would affect whether they should PM their entries or not.

User Image
          Well, you would judge it however you like, on a scale of 1-10, like how we do in the AT. Personally, for me, it'll not only be accuracy, but uniqueness and if they tried to put their research into it. We'll tally them up and who ever has the highest score of 30 points (that being my ten points, your ten points, and Dailanie's or the third judge's ten points) wins the round. The person with the least amount will be eliminated. I'm still thinking of what would happen if people are tied for loser or winner. crying

Oh!, Well, have a look see at what the thread will be looking like here, and the spoiler below already has the themes I've decided with. I am so ready for it. Oh and tell me what you think, if something should be added or changed. 3nodding

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari

User Image
          Well, you would judge it however you like, on a scale of 1-10, like how we do in the AT. Personally, for me, it'll not only be accuracy, but uniqueness and if they tried to put their research into it. We'll tally them up and who ever has the highest score of 30 points (that being my ten points, your ten points, and Dailanie's or the third judge's ten points) wins the round. The person with the least amount will be eliminated. I'm still thinking of what would happen if people are tied for loser or winner. crying

Oh!, Well, have a look see at what the thread will be looking like here, and the spoiler below already has the themes I've decided with. I am so ready for it. Oh and tell me what you think, if something should be added or changed. 3nodding

I don't see the themes, but that's okay, it wouldn't affect anything for me.
As for ties... LET IT BE DECIDED BY LUCK! i.e. dice roll lulz
I think it's fine, I mean you're running the show, I'm just workin' behind the scenes. ninja

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari
I think it's fine, I mean you're running the show, I'm just workin' behind the scenes. ninja

User Image
          Oh god! I'm sorry! I didn't post them! My daddy distracted me and I pressed submit without posting them. NOW they're in the spoiler! Hm, that's actually really good. 3nodding We'll do that. Dawh, don't be like that. If I wanted to run the show alone I wouldn't be asking for awesome people to join me. Your opinions matter to me, and I'm all ears if there's something I can do to make it cooler. emotion_awesome

Welcome to the first round. Your first task to create a cosplay around...Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
          User Image

Round Rules
          This is what you would call the entry round. THERE WILL BE NO ELIMINATIONS THIS ROUND. You are only to create a cosplay using characters from Yu-Gi-Oh DUEL MONSTERS. Monsters/traps/magic cards are welcome, but only from duel monsters. Cosplays from the other Yu-Gi-Oh shows will not be accepted.

Welcome to the second round. Your task to create a cosplay around...superheros
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Round Rules
          Oh, this might sound easy but its not. You are to create a a cosplay of lesser known/rarely cosplayed superheros, such as Static Shock, The Mask, or Marvelman. You ARE NOT to create an avatar of a superhero from this list. I have removed some names as I feel they're either unknown or not cosplayed enough.

Welcome to the third round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Zatch Bell
          User Image

Round Rules
          This round has no rules. Have at it. (Just keep in mind that I adore Zatch Bell, and you'd better make these cosplays awesome. emotion_donotwant ) You may create any character of your choice.

Welcome to the fourth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Celebrities

Round Rules
          Yep, this is one of those rare, will-surprise-you rounds. I hardly ever see a celebrity cosplay, so that's what you'll have to do. This celebrity must be from the 20th century and forward.

Welcome to the fifth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Rosario + Vampire
          User Image

Round Rules
          Again, another love and no rules. You may create a Rosario + Vampire character from either the anime or the manga.

Welcome to the sixth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Avatar: The Last Airbender
          User Image

Round Rules
          Talking about the original one. No Korra characters, no older Aangs, Kataras, Sokkas, and Tophs allowed. Any character of your choice.

Welcome to the seventh round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Historical Figures

Round Rules
          Yep, this is the other rare, will-surprise-you rounds. I hardly ever see a historical cosplay, so that's what you'll have to do. This historical must be from beyond the 20th century. You may go as far back as you like.

Welcome to the eighth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Soul Calibur

Round Rules
          You may create a soul calibur character from any of game series of your choice.

Welcome to the ninth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Round Rules
          There is only one underrated theme that I love above this...make this round count. Any character of your choice.

Welcome to the tenth and final round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Danny Phantom
          User Image

Round Rules
          *fangirl* Squeals! Ai-yah!!! I adore him--the show redface --and so your final task is to create a Danny Phantom cosplay. Any character of your choice. This is going to be the toughest round yet. Good luck you two.

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari

User Image
          Oh god! I'm sorry! I didn't post them! My daddy distracted me and I pressed submit without posting them. NOW they're in the spoiler! Hm, that's actually really good. 3nodding We'll do that. Dawh, don't be like that. If I wanted to run the show alone I wouldn't be asking for awesome people to join me. Your opinions matter to me, and I'm all ears if there's something I can do to make it cooler. emotion_awesome

Welcome to the first round. Your first task to create a cosplay around...Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
          User Image

Round Rules
          This is what you would call the entry round. THERE WILL BE NO ELIMINATIONS THIS ROUND. You are only to create a cosplay using characters from Yu-Gi-Oh DUEL MONSTERS. Monsters/traps/magic cards are welcome, but only from duel monsters. Cosplays from the other Yu-Gi-Oh shows will not be accepted.

Welcome to the second round. Your task to create a cosplay around...superheros

Round Rules
          Oh, this might sound easy but its not. You are to create a a cosplay of lesser known/rarely cosplayed superheros, such as Static Shock, The Mask, or Marvelman. You ARE NOT to create an avatar of a superhero from this list. I have removed some names as I feel they're either unknown or not cosplayed enough.

Welcome to the third round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Zatch Bell
          User Image

Round Rules
          This round has no rules. Have at it. (Just keep in mind that I adore Zatch Bell, and you'd better make these cosplays awesome. emotion_donotwant ) You may create any character of your choice.

Welcome to the fourth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Celebrities

Round Rules
          Yep, this is one of those rare, will-surprise-you rounds. I hardly ever see a celebrity cosplay, so that's what you'll have to do. This celebrity must be from the 20th century and forward.

Welcome to the fifth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Rosario + Vampire
          User Image

Round Rules
          Again, another love and no rules. You may create a Rosario + Vampire character from either the anime or the manga.

Welcome to the sixth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Avatar: The Last Airbender
          User Image

Round Rules
          Talking about the original one. No Korra characters, no older Aangs, Kataras, Sokkas, and Tophs allowed. Any character of your choice.

Welcome to the seventh round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Historical Figures

Round Rules
          Yep, this is the other rare, will-surprise-you rounds. I hardly ever see a historical cosplay, so that's what you'll have to do. This historical must be from beyond the 20th century. You may go as far back as you like.

Welcome to the eighth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Soul Calibur

Round Rules
          You may create a soul calibur character from any of game series of your choice.

Welcome to the ninth round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Round Rules
          There is only one underrated theme that I love above this...make this round count. Any character of your choice.

Welcome to the tenth and final round. Your task to create a cosplay around...Danny Phantom
          User Image

Round Rules
          *fangirl* Squeals! Ai-yah!!! I adore him--the show redface --and so your final task is to create a Danny Phantom cosplay. Any character of your choice. This is going to be the toughest round yet. Good luck you two.

Gosh what is it with dads and distracting?!
I like that list. 3nodding
(especially Avatar huehuehue emotion_dowant )

Edit: oh perhaps in order to avoid copying, you could have people choose which character on a first come, first serve basis?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari

Edit: oh perhaps in order to avoid copying, you could have people choose which character on a first come, first serve basis?

User Image
          Your dad was distracting you too? emotion_kirakira

Right? emotion_dowant I adore that list and I really hope people make it to the final round because I wanna see some danny phantom cosplays and I pray that the last two people actually MAKE danny.

Hm, that definitely sounds fair. Once round is up, let them pick a character that they're going to do, whatever reference they want, and it's theirs and theirs alone. That's fair! Alrighty, making that edit now >w<

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari

User Image
          Your dad was distracting you too? emotion_kirakira

Right? emotion_dowant I adore that list and I really hope people make it to the final round because I wanna see some danny phantom cosplays and I pray that the last two people actually MAKE danny.

Hm, that definitely sounds fair. Once round is up, let them pick a character that they're going to do, whatever reference they want, and it's theirs and theirs alone. That's fair! Alrighty, making that edit now >w<

My dad is always distracting me emotion_donotwant

Yeahhh, that would be cool c:

Glad I could help in some way emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari

User Image
          Dad. It stands for dads are distracting. Now that you've seen it, you can never unsee it. emotion_donotwant

I just hope it lasts. crying I know alot of people get bored with things easily these days which why I'm asking them to enter as if they knew they were going to make it to the top. Maybe I'll keep having conversations in the thread to keep their attention.

3nodding Yes, you're always helpful and adorable. heart

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari

User Image
          Dad. It stands for dads are distracting. Now that you've seen it, you can never unsee it. emotion_donotwant

I just hope it lasts. crying I know alot of people get bored with things easily these days which why I'm asking them to enter as if they knew they were going to make it to the top. Maybe I'll keep having conversations in the thread to keep their attention.

3nodding Yes, you're always helpful and adorable. heart

That... would make sense.
Then again I get distracted pretty easily as well ;<

Cross your fingers and hopefully it will survive <3

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
HatsuHikari

User Image
          My logic is flawless. emotion_donotwant

lol, I shall. I will break their legs if they disappear. I shan't stand for someone breaking my freaking heart. What I'll do is this: if someone doesn't submit their avatar by the deadline, then they're out. And everyone is safe and can move to the next round. But, I really don't it to be a victory by default kinda contest though. emo

Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari

User Image
          My logic is flawless. emotion_donotwant

lol, I shall. I will break their legs if they disappear. I shan't stand for someone breaking my freaking heart. What I'll do is this: if someone doesn't submit their avatar by the deadline, then they're out. And everyone is safe and can move to the next round. But, I really don't it to be a victory by default kinda contest though. emo

Of courseeee~

Omg, don't break their legs gonk

Speaking of which, I need to come up with an entry for the fairytale one... ooops. gonna go do that this weekend xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff