9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Lord Oni-mushu
Jason K. 2.0
Chicken Dance

Trap/counter

This card can only be activated when your opponent normal summons, flip summons, or special summons a winged-beast type monster. Flip all face-up monsters on the field into face-down defense position. Shuffle all monsters flipped face-down by this effect on their owners' side of the field. No monster's battle positions can be changed this turn.

T0T4| R4||D@mN3$$ ROFL LOLZ domokun
xd That's a great card. I've got one. It's even a card image:

User Image

What do ya think?
Awesome. Make it a counter trap & make it negate summoning to stop that blasted Jinzo. Great pic too. xd

Original Member

Jason K. 2.0
Lord Oni-mushu
Jason K. 2.0
Chicken Dance

Trap/counter

This card can only be activated when your opponent normal summons, flip summons, or special summons a winged-beast type monster. Flip all face-up monsters on the field into face-down defense position. Shuffle all monsters flipped face-down by this effect on their owners' side of the field. No monster's battle positions can be changed this turn.

T0T4| R4||D@mN3$$ ROFL LOLZ domokun
xd That's a great card. I've got one. It's even a card image:

User Image

What do ya think?
Awesome. Make it a counter trap & make it negate summoning to stop that blasted Jinzo. Great pic too. xd
Couldn't find a Counter image to fit my trap. crying

And thanks. I liked it. biggrin
Like Yugioh?

Like Fanfics?

You'll LOVE CastleDreamer.com!

http://castledreamer.com/

CastleDreamer is the home of the Dialogues: currently in their 2nd season, the crew of Yugioh have met their matches! New characters have been added, and hilarity ensues as new Millennium Items come to the surface, along with the true origin of all the Items! You'll fall in love with Yugioh all over again! Based off of the original story starting just after Battle City, the Dialogues spin off on their own. The story is all original by Setsuna (me) from there. Hundreds have discovered the witty remarks and fast come-backs of the Dias... won't you join the uprising?

Castle Dreamer offers more than just the Dias as well! Join in the fun of the CDbb Forums! A safe place to RP and to discuss... well, anything! Browse through the galleries, and read up on Character Info!

You'll be sorry if you miss it! Join in the fun now! There are currently 18 Dialogues to read through!

http://castledreamer.com/

Yugioh (c) Kazuki Takahashi, CastleDreamer (c) Setsuna Himoko

Original Member

Wow, she copied it and pasted it in both places. We don't care. stare

Mythical Rare

Something I thought of at work today:

SUZAKU OF THE THOUSAND WINGS
Light/6 Star/2400 ATK/1200 DEF
Winged Beast/Fusion/Effect
"Sonic Bird" + "Senju of the Thousand Hands"

As long as this monster is in play, you may summon Ritual Monsters from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck. When Ritual Summoning a monster from your Deck, you must offer an additional number of monsters with a total Star Level of 2 in addition to the cost of the Ritual Spell.

Original Member

Wilren

As long as this monster is in play, you may summon Ritual Monsters from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck. When Ritual Summoning a monster from your Deck, you must offer an additional number of monsters with a total Star Level of 2 in addition to the cost of the Ritual Spell.
Nice. That would help Ritual Decks so much. Sure, it costs extra stars, but on most rituals, you tend to have an extra one. Like with Relinquished. 3nodding

Mythical Rare

Lord Oni-mushu
Wilren

Nice. That would help Ritual Decks so much. Sure, it costs extra stars, but on most rituals, you tend to have an extra one. Like with Relinquished. 3nodding

Heh, well, it goes without saying that I'm a bit of a Ritual Monster nut. 3nodding

Original Member

Wilren
Lord Oni-mushu
Wilren

Heh, well, it goes without saying that I'm a bit of a Ritual Monster nut. 3nodding
Yeah, you do like your Rituals. I guess everyone has something they like about the game above other things. Like me and my fasination with Chaos Monsters. 3nodding
Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

4000atk/4000defs

effect increace the attack of this monster for every dark or dragon monster on the field

Original Member

DSX8909
Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

4000atk/4000defs

effect increace the attack of this monster for every dark or dragon monster on the field
Several problems. Firstly, I'm assuming it's a fusion of three Red-Eyes B. Dragons. So you should mention that, or if it's a new monster altogether. And second, you don't mention how much it's ATK is increased by. Just thought I'd point those out.
DSX8909
Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

4000atk/4000defs

Let me see:

1.No Stars
2.No fusion needed monsters
3.No details on effect

Mythical Rare

DSX8909
Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

4000atk/4000defs

Other gripes mentioned aside, this reminds me too much of one of the scarier Fusion Monsters I've thhought up in the past...

CRIMSON-EYES DEATH DRAGON
Dark/12 Star/4500 ATK/3800 DEF
Dragon/Fusion Effect
"B. Skull Dragon" + "Meteor B. Dragon" + "Red Eyes Darkness Dragon"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by properly fusing together the Fusion-Material Monsters listed on this card. This monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell, Trap, and Monster cards. This monster gains 500 ATK for every monster in your graveyard. During your Battle Phase, if this monster is the only monster on your side of the field, you may remove every monster in your graveyard from the game to have it attack every monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Practically impossible to get out, but good gods in heaven if it wouldn't stomp all over BEUD....oh well, until then I'll just be happy with my Ritual Monsters and my Soul Card. *huggles his Harpie's Brother* ^___^
Serph - Embryon Leader
Light/Warrior/Effect
Level 4
800 ATK/300 DEF

When this monster battles with a face-down defense monster, immediately destroy it without applying Damage Calulation.

Once per Turn you may return this card to the deck to special summon "Varna" From your hand or deck. You may not use this effect if Special Summoned through the effect of Varna this turn. If this card was destroyed, send Varna from your hand or deck and send it to the grave.

Varna
Water/Fiend/Effect
Level 6
2000 ATK/1000 DEF

Select 1 Face-up Monster on your opponent's side of the field with an attack lower than this monster and Flip a coin. If Heads the monster is treated as an equip spell card and is equipped to Varna. Increase the attack of this monster by the attack of the monster used as an equip.

If this card never attacked this turn you may return this card to the deck to special summon "Serph - Embryon Leader" from your hand or deck. You may not use this effect when this monster was special summoned by the effect of "Serph - Embryon Leader" this turn. If this card is destroyed send "Serph - Embryon leader" to the graveyard.

Heat - Impulsive Soldier
Light/Warrior/Effect
Level 4
1600 ATK/0 DEF

This card may attack all your opponent's monsters.

If this card never attacked this turn, you may send this card to the deck to special summon "Agni" from your hand or deck. You may not use this effect when this monster was summoned by the effect of "Agni" this turn. If thsi card is destroyed send "agni" from your hand or deck to the grave.

Agni
Level 5
Fire/Fiend/Effect
2300 ATK/500 DEF

This monster must attack every turn, when this monster attacks a defense mode monster with a DEF lower than this cards attack, inflict battle damage equald to the difference to your opponent.

If this card never attacked this turn you may return this card to the deck to special summon "Heat - Impulsive Soldier" from the hand or deck. You may not use this effect when this monster was summoned by the effect of "Agni" this turn. If this card is destroyed, send "Heat - Impulsive Soldier" to the Grave from your hand or deck.

Argilla - follower of reason
Level 4
Light/warrior/effect
1000/1300

This card may attack your opponent's life points directly.

If this card never attacked this turn you may return this card to the deck to special summon "Prithivi" from your hand or deck. You may not use this effect when this monster was summoned by the effect of "Prithivi" this turn. If this monster is destroyed, send "Prithivi" from your hand or deck to the Grave.

Prithivi
Level 4
Earth/Fiend/Effect
1800/1500

When this cards inflict battle Damage to your opponent's life points. 1 card is randomly discarded from his/her hand.

If this card never attacked this turn you may return this card to the deck to special summon "Argilla - Follower of Reason" from your hand or deck. You may not use this effect when this monster was summoned by the effect of "Argilla - Follower of Reason" this turn. If this monster is destroyed, send "Argilla - Follower of Reason" from your hand or deck to the Grave.
Wilren
DSX8909
Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

4000atk/4000defs

Other gripes mentioned aside, this reminds me too much of one of the scarier Fusion Monsters I've thhought up in the past...

Dragon/Fusion Effect

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by properly fusing together the Fusion-Material Monsters listed on this card. This monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell, Trap, and Monster cards. This monster gains 500 ATK for every monster in your graveyard. During your Battle Phase, if this monster is the only monster on your side of the field, you may remove every monster in your graveyard from the game to have it attack every monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Practically impossible to get out, but good gods in heaven if it wouldn't stomp all over BEUD....oh well, until then I'll just be happy with my Ritual Monsters and my Soul Card. *huggles his Harpie's Brother* ^___^

Damn, why would you want to go through all that.......that monster should be stronger.

Mythical Rare

Neodevil
Wilren
DSX8909
Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

4000atk/4000defs

Dragon/Fusion Effect

Damn, why would you want to go through all that.......that monster should be stronger.

Well, you consider that it's more or less indestructable (BTH? Nope. Raigeki? Nope. Dark Hole? Nope. BLS? Nope. Man Eater Bug? Nope. Cyber Jar? Nope. ANYTHING with less than 4500 ATK? Nope.), plus anything that would give it trample/piercing/whatever you want to call "the ability to deal damage to your opponent through a Defense Mode monster" would basically be an instant win...personally I think it was plenty strong as it was. I just wanted to make it hard to get out so it wouldn't be outright broken.

And now, for something that's kinda silly, but has a little potential (and shows some love to an often-overlooked Field Spell):

SNOWBALL BARRAGE
Quick-Play Spell
The ATK and DEF of each of your opponent's monsters, and your opponent's Life Points, are reduced by 50 for each monster you have on the field in Attack Mode.
Also, if "Umiiruka" is in play on your side of the field, the ATK and DEF of each monster on your opponent's side of the field is reduced by 500, and your opponent's Life Points are reduced by 250, for each Water-type monster you have on the field in Attack Mode, and any monster whose ATK or DEF is reduced to 0 by this effect, as well as all FIRE-type monsters on your opponent's side of the field, are destroyed.

*shrugs* I always thought Umiiruka got so badly dissed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff