Do you play D&D?

Yes, cause I'm cool 0.90051020408163 90.1% [ 1412 ]
No, cause i'm stupid 0.099489795918367 9.9% [ 156 ]
Total Votes:[ 1568 ]

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
"And it was all a dream. You gain no experience, gold, weapons, or sense of accomplishment"
'

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kurea Clairet
"And it was all a dream. You gain no experience, gold, weapons, or sense of accomplishment"
'

true damn story after two weeks of a scary as dungeon. One guy walked out. The DM couldn't stop laughing for like ten minutes. It led into a good story though.
Kurea Clairet
Kurea Clairet
'

true damn story after two weeks of a scary as dungeon. One guy walked out. The DM couldn't stop laughing for like ten minutes. It led into a good story though.

b***h move by the DM. He should have given you some experience at least.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Dringdar
Kurea Clairet
Kurea Clairet
'

he is a sadist like that.
Kurea Clairet
Dringdar
Kurea Clairet
Kurea Clairet
'

he is a sadist like that.

Lol. That's still just unbelievably mean.
dm "you hear screaming behind a locked door"
player "i break the door down!"
dm "insanity cheack...."
player "why?"
dm "you see the shadow of Cthulhu..."

Mythical Rare

*rolls dice* *looks at results* *looks at chart* *winces* "Oh dear..."

Clean Codger

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
"Wow! Look guys another nat 20!"

Beloved Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Chaotic_Nerd
"Wow! Look guys another nat 20!"

As a DM I've had knight like that....Player were ready to kill me, seeing as it was weakening undead doing the crit hits.
Andrew Christman
"...an Octopus with Monk levels..."
oh s**t...

You sir win the thread.
Our team is betrayed and ambushed by a high-level cleric and several of his warriors. In the middle of the fighting, the evil cleric starts doing mystic chanting and sticks a hand through our Paladins head, making him scream.

Good Cleric and sister to our paladin: "Okay, that does it. I try casting Dispel Magic at the evil cleric."
DM: "You've never tried that spell before, have you?" *Rolls for spell failure, consults chart, cracks up* "Heh, you've just made the evil cleric fall madly in love with you."
Players: "...Well, that could have gone worse. Who knows, it might come in handy." *Relieved grins*
DM: "Actually, this suits my plans perfectly..." *Evil smirk*

Of course, the evil cleric then proceeded to abduct our cleric, who was absolutely terrified by then.
Kiitare
Our team is betrayed and ambushed by a high-level cleric and several of his warriors. In the middle of the fighting, the evil cleric starts doing mystic chanting and sticks a hand through our Paladins head, making him scream.

Good Cleric and sister to our paladin: "Okay, that does it. I try casting Dispel Magic at the evil cleric."
DM: "You've never tried that spell before, have you?" *Rolls for spell failure, consults chart, cracks up* "Heh, you've just made the evil cleric fall madly in love with you."
Players: "...Well, that could have gone worse. Who knows, it might come in handy." *Relieved grins*

Of course, the evil cleric then proceeded to abduct our cleric, who was absolutely terrified by then.

...Go on. Cause I'm intrigued. Tell me.
Dringdar
Kiitare

...Go on. Cause I'm intrigued. Tell me.

xd
I wish I could. However, after the evil cleric had managed to vanish with our cleric( after being throw into the ocean and having his neck broken by our 18 Str warrior elf, he somehow managed to slip from the warriors grasp and dissappear still holding onto our 6 Str Cleric), that part of the game session ended with our cleric passing out from lack of oxygen. And now the GM is on a three month vacation.

The cleric is question is my character, and I really want to find out what happens to her. On the other hand, knowing my GM, I'm probably not going to like the answer very much...

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Welcome to the Far Realm!"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Silvia Crow
"Welcome to the Far Realm!"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I plan to run a really high-powered campaign at some point in the future, and my players ARE going to be hearing that at some point, seeing as how the Far Realm trying to eat reality is a major part of the campaign's storyline.

As for things you don't want to hear your DM say, there's always the classic, "Roll a spot or listen check..." -everyone rolls - "You don't notice anything."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff