Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
T^T i wan a 10 person team, a lot of my team members moved on to mtg

its odd because my team mostly came from mtg XD

Its only 10 man because we have another chapter opening up at college station in Texas.

you have chapters emotion_kirakira do you have matchin uniforms cat_redface

We working on that. XD
emotion_kirakira uniforms

XD
i wish my vanguard buddies are as "active"

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover

I wish they were too sorry to hear, At the moment we have a new person running through a gauntlet to join the team. He has won one out of his 4 matches. However he has two more people before going up a boss player before making the team. I'm one of the normal people he needs to beat to get on the team. XD
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

I wish they were too sorry to hear, At the moment we have a new person running through a gauntlet to join the team. He has won one out of his 4 matches. However he has two more people before going up a boss player before making the team. I'm one of the normal people he needs to beat to get on the team. XD
>.< our team isn't as rigorous. made up of trustworthy people ^^

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

Lol i see well we want the team to be strong and to know our people can handle themselves if force to go against someone as good or even better than our people. We do help everyone else out even those not in our team but we want to see your skills and you have to earn your spot on the team. Trust me going through it was a lot harder then what we have at the current moment. I had to beat at less 4 out of the original six. That was hard but yet fun.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

Lol i see well we want the team to be strong and to know our people can handle themselves if force to go against someone as good or even better than our people. We do help everyone else out even those not in our team but we want to see your skills and you have to earn your spot on the team. Trust me going through it was a lot harder then what we have at the current moment. I had to beat at less 4 out of the original six. That was hard but yet fun.
going to a team tourny with two of my team mates on the 21 hope we win

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Pineapple Mukuro Rokudo
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

wish you guys luck :3

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Darkness Lin
Pineapple Mukuro Rokudo
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

wish you guys luck :3
ty ^_^
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Choose two of your Aqua Force rear guard and lock it] this unit gets power +5000 and "auto [vg] when this unit's attack hits a vanguard, select two locked units and two [rest] units and exchange their positions. Locked units become unlocked and [stand]" [ This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.

can someone check the wording on that and see if it's good?
User Image

meet prototype 1 >.<

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Oh god thats a pretty effect
lol i think it's a tad op

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Angelic Clover
lol i think it's a tad op
yes and no i mean it fits both the lj and aqua force clan also how u do this i wanna try this lol
photo shop, templets and lots and lots of layers

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ohhh set 15 getting a new luquier <3 i love her art, not her effect so much so maybe set 15 will convince me to build the deck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff