Welcome to Gaia! ::

tifaniheart2

They do seem like they will have many cute cards.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Heart of Will
tifaniheart2

They do seem like they will have many cute cards.
You dont always have to make a deck based off cute cards i like to make decks bc of there effect (like Granblue and shadow paladins).
tifaniheart2

Pshaw effect decks XD This game has the cutest looking cards of the games i have played and i am going to take advantage of that~! :: fist pump ::

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Heart of Will
tifaniheart2

Pshaw effect decks XD This game has the cutest looking cards of the games i have played and i am going to take advantage of that~! :: fist pump ::
Im just saying alot of these decks are fun i always loved using phantom blaster dragons effect or using cocytus to revive something i need.
tifaniheart2

Pshaw ill beat you with all the cute stuff Ü

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Heart of Will
tifaniheart2

Pshaw ill beat you with all the cute stuff Ü
I dont know this guy can be scary when used right User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or better yet his crossride User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tifaniheart2

Links need to be fixed

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Heart of Will
tifaniheart2

Links need to be fixed
Sorry but still this guy can be scary User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and his crossride User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tifaniheart2

They are still going down~!
User Image

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tifaniheart2
You might as well give it up, it's like Shingo vs. Emi. You aren't going to win,
I cant help it, its just that girls on the good guys team hit harder then the bad guys do. It is a rule of life~ (Inspired by anime)

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
pulse dragon
tifaniheart2
You might as well give it up, it's like Shingo vs. Emi. You aren't going to win,
Yeah your kinda right oh well.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Hey any of you guys besides heart of will play vanguard over skype.
So I have some minor victories. played 2 "mini tournaments" 5 people, single game, double elimination. decks were stern blau, tsuki OTT, narukami, The End, and my "over the waterfall" deck i posted a few pages back. top 2 packs were 6-4 and both times we split the packs 5-5. tops were me and stern, then me and narukami. 3 dollar entry, entry packs were pooled into the prize support.
2nd tournament was the same, cept me and narukami topped, and tsuki player switched to blaster. guess he couldnt get a break. its ok, he is the only guy in our locals going to regionals this sunday.

Got a lil salty that i was completely left out of team pairings, so i decided to make a makeshift team. one of the players is decent, the other is kinda new, and i need to make a lil changes to a dark irregulars deck so its better, he enjoys it though. the other guy plays asure diety so i have to look up a good line up for his triggers and see what i cant do to figure his s**t out.

practiced against The End today, 2-0 against him and he rage/quit right outa the shop because game 1 I rode grade 1, attacked, got a crit. rode grade 2, got a crit, rode grade 3, g2 and a crit. i win with no heal triggers.
Game 2 i ride grade 1, got a crit. rode grade 2, got a crit. grade 3, attack 21k, he blocks, totalling 29k. i go draw trig(drew a g2) and then.....a crit. he was at 4, no heals hit that game either. he blocked with 2 of them though.....

so yeah, a bit of sack, but nothing unreasonable.

proceeded to lose to granblue.

and 2 smacks of 31k waterfall with no perfect guard ended a game against a grade 2 stuck master blaster deck.

hoping my luck continues for teams matches on sunday.
I'm really looking forward to the new clan, Aqua Force. Its a clan not necessarily reliant on major power, but by hitting your opponent over and over, forcing your opponent to either discard a lot of cards to defend, and then finish big with the vanguard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff