Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Koji_Darkworld
Heh, ina Recent Tournament Brutal Jack Saved my butt. ^-^;; got him up to 40,000.
How? o_O
pulse dragon
Koji_Darkworld
Heh, ina Recent Tournament Brutal Jack Saved my butt. ^-^;; got him up to 40,000.
How? o_O
i drew 2 triggers a stand and a critical, but they perfect guarded. So i put all power to my rear guard Brutal Jack, i made it my final turn cuz i was more or less out of cards in hand so i gave the final push Jack;s 21,000 +10,000 (triggers)+ boosting Oasis girl (two counter blasts, applying her effect twice)9,000= 40,000 Brutal jack, he hand four cards in hand, but only 2 10k blockers the rest Grade 3 Overlord The End's.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Koji_Darkworld
pulse dragon
Koji_Darkworld
How? o_O
i drew 2 triggers a stand and a critical, but they perfect guarded. So i put all power to my rear guard Brutal Jack, i made it my final turn cuz i was more or less out of cards in hand so i gave the final push Jack;s 21,000 +10,000 (triggers)+ boosting Oasis girl (two counter blasts, applying her effect twice)9,000= 40,000 Brutal jack, he hand four cards in hand, but only 2 10k blockers the rest Grade 3 Overlord The End's.
How was jack at 21000?
silly me, i do that alot. I meant 30,000. He drive checked into 2 of his the end's so i was lucky i finished him there. turn after he drew into a 3rd. with nothing but brutal jack to intercept and two 10k guards i wouldn't of survived his The End assult.
Koji_Darkworld
silly me, i do that alot. I meant 30,000. He drive checked into 2 of his the end's so i was lucky i finished him there. turn after he drew into a 3rd. with nothing but brutal jack to intercept and two 10k guards i wouldn't of survived his The End assult.
Not to mention he hadn't triggered antyhing, but a Heal the entire game so his deck was full of Critical triggers.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So, set 13, Nubatama get to become a real clan

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So managed to runa Sneak a bit yesterday. 8 or so peeps.. raffled off the mats..

Pulls of note:

2 Vermillion
1 Platina
1 Magatsu
1 PLatinum Blond Fox spirit

Good news.

It went well enough.. we actually had the support and all that so I am pleased. And we've got the EB and Sets coming on order so all good.

Pleased with this set I think.. plenty of new things. Though a couple of the cards make me go wha?

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
We had a sneak at my locals today, but I worked

I went on my lunch break but from what I heard 2 guys bought it all
Its nice to see that even when I leave Gaia for X amount of time, there are still forums about card games. Especially when its one that is a million times better than Yu-Gi-Oh (at least in their current meta game). Does anypony else on here play Nova Grapplers? Im looking for 2 RRR Asura Kaisers if anypony has an extra and would be willing to do 2 RRR for an SP.... Also interested in swapping deck ideas for the new Death Army support dropping in Infinite Phantom Legion.....

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aniki Sempai
Its nice to see that even when I leave Gaia for X amount of time, there are still forums about card games. Especially when its one that is a million times better than Yu-Gi-Oh (at least in their current meta game). Does anypony else on here play Nova Grapplers? Im looking for 2 RRR Asura Kaisers if anypony has an extra and would be willing to do 2 RRR for an SP.... Also interested in swapping deck ideas for the new Death Army support dropping in Infinite Phantom Legion.....
I play Beast Deity Nova Grappler
Just was to sneak peak in the weekend, drew 2 ilumal dragon and a glory maelstrom biggrin
no sneak peek for me, was out and about so I didn't have the time. might see if locals has any left after I get my paycheck. if not, i'm gunna buy the singles I need to finish a few decks and have some fun.

maybe I will get CEO crossrides and prep to build that deck since it can have 8 12k attacking grade 2's, making the deck very aggressive. although, I do wanna wait till celestial Valkyries comes out so prices go down a lil bit.

I don't want the blood, but I know my buddy with narukami wants the blood. he also wants platina, which MAY be the new deck to beat since it can hit crossride when most are only hitting grade 3 or 2. though apparently there is new duke support, so we shall see what the future brings to the meta.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I drew nothing good from my so ya :c
bermuda triangle is fast approaching <3 picking up 4 boxes!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff