Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Dragon

I lurk in the forums. Post on occasion. But I spend most of my time in the MP and in dressup. And, most recently, I have started to stalk the cash shop... xp

Lazy Spectator

Recently after being away for so long I've taken back an interest in all the shiny things I can use to dress up my avatar.

I also lurk around the forums and look at stuff for art inspiration! (I've been stalking the manga section lately...)

Shirtless Husband

Decided to revamp an old account. That's how I'm keeping entertained so far!

Also haven't done any achievements on this account. Eugh. This is torture.

Greedy Capitalist

19,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
That's an interesting question. I'm actually more active in the forums now that I've returned than in past years (I was painfully shy when I was younger), have actually been enjoying Fishing and collecting trash in Towns. I would love updates to these features since I've been here basically as long as they have, but they run fine for me, so eh. I've also been redesigning my home, working for achievements, buying, selling and the like.

I've always believed that if you come here determined to not enjoy yourself, you won't (as in life). Gaia has always been a forum-based avatar website and that's why I originally joined, so rather than wasting my time complaining about changes that I don't like, I'd rather make the best of my time here. 3nodding
Udoli
I check GCD for some deep gaia conversation (or item discussions)
I swing by this old charity I been dedicated to since I was a newbie on this site.
Or I'm finding as many monochromatic items as I can possibly hoard.

Oh hey ho.

It's the same for me, if I didn't have my thread I probably wouldn't come on this site anymore.

Even before gaia really changed, I became less active because I got more busy. Then it did change and now I feel like a stranger, what with all the new items that I can't keep up with emotion_8c I have more gold that I've ever had before and I don't even know how much it's worth (I suspect very little)

Friendly Sailor

Just to play dress-up, really.

There are countless of pink items that I can put on or make combos with.

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

Im just here lurking and trying to make gold... I just want to afford a rainbow ticket. There is basically nothing else I want on gaia anymore.
I might try to collect MCs letters from June 2003 to present //just for LOLZ

Hallowed Phantom

I am locked in a vicious cycle with two of my friends who do not leave because of me and vice-versa. We have a roleplay/cosplay thread that is the result of years of work and numerous accounts made to resemble canon characters that interact with each other.

Otherwise, I occasionally check here for item lists, or go to the Site Feedback to see what Gaians are bitching about this week.

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I go here to s**t on our joke of an anime forum.

Magical Girl

I pretty much lurk on the forums.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i change my avi up a lot, do my best to get more items with what little gold the daily chance gives me, and mostly lurk in the pets forum and talk with other pet people about fish. other than that just lurk in forums.

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
I mainly lurk in the GCD. Sometimes playing pretty princess dress-up with my avatar as well, but oftentimes I'll get frustrated with that because all the items I want are well beyond my reach and I have more or less no way of gaining any more gold in this terrible economy (I don't have the luxury of spending money on this site, nor would I want to if I could), so I usually quickly give up that particular endeavor.

To be honest, though, I think I'm still here primarily out of habit. I've had this account since before the Halo existed; I've been cruising this wonderful rollarcoaster-slash-disaster of a website for almost 12 continuous years now. What else am I supposed to do?

Loyal Lover

Lurk.
I've always been a bit of a lurker. Posting when I feel like it. With 98% of my friends on my friends list gone that's all I do these days. haha
But I've been doing a bit more than that lately. For the past few months I've been working on my Loyal collection. Almost have it completed so far which is pretty neat, until Gaia pushes out another recolor ((Or I can be randomly gifted by an angel a ticket to recolor one of his items into something I saw in a dream. emotion_kirakira )). I interact with the events enough to get items and then from there it just depends.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Roleplaying and bitching in SF tends to be all I do anymore, alongside dressing up my avi. Every so often I venture into Art Freebies to draw some folks, but even that's grown pretty stagnant. My threads used to get swamped and now I'm lucky if I get a page and a half of people to choose from.
Hanahata Sprout
Recently after being away for so long I've taken back an interest in all the shiny things I can use to dress up my avatar.

I also lurk around the forums and look at stuff for art inspiration! (I've been stalking the manga section lately...)

Preeeetty much my story.

Cute items for my avatar but mostly art inspiration. It just gives me ideas and direction that Deviantart doesn't seem to give me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff