Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I am sure everyone is tired of the years old games.
I am seeing far far FAR less posting than years ago.

Why are YOU still here? I mean, I come here for Lifestyle general sometimes, but not all. I never see myself caring of the events anymore or anything either, which is a shame, because I used to be on this site non-stop.

There's 14k people on right now, yet, it still feels so.... dead.

Desirable Rogue

for me it does feel a bit dead indeed
I post in the forums and go in the virtual chats.
i legit just change my avi like once every two weeks and hardly post
idek man
emotion_c8

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

i'm just here to look cute at this point

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
So many of us lurk. XD

I am mostly RPing in my guild and changing my avi. Occasionally I try to get art of Shintyl and Serran and when there's an event I participate. In the entirety of my time on Gaia I really haven't been very social online.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Forums and dress up! And switch'em, when it's around.

Heart Tamer

Gaia feels like a (long) really awesome party that was suddenly crashed by a loud, uninvited panhandler. After protesting and being unable to kick the uninvited guest out, people slowly start to leave until eventually, all that's left is a lifeless body of people who can't abandon ship just yet because their friends are still there and hey, all that alcohol! You can't kick the addiction! As the person teetering on the edge, you have this really uneasy, awkward feeling that the foundation is going to collapse at any moment and the party's going to be dead for good soon.
I know what you mean...dressing up my avatar is probably the thing I enjoy most now along
with trying to get everything on my wishlist. (Probably not gonna happen unless I win the lotto) xd

Other than that I like to draw avatars from time to time, post here and there and do holiday events. redface

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Whatever I wish, that does not break the Law or Gaia's TOS.

Angelic Healer

I mostly just dress my avatar or try to make new outfits and sell old items to buy said items. Lurk mostly and clean up my assigned forum, but yeah mostly lurk.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

I'm guilty of lurking a lot now-a-days. Back in my Middle school/ High school days I used this website religiously because I was all about Anime. Now-a-days, I hardly have time for it. ):

But I still lurk and see what I can find. Post when I feel like it.

A Glitch

one waits for the daily new items/recolors

one fishes

one gets bored

is a good way to get sleepy after a workday
GoDoFuNdO

one waits for the daily new items/recolors

one fishes

one gets bored

is a good way to get sleepy after a workday
RIGHT, Here's a tip: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you can't take an everlasting magical winter, stay out of my way, you disgrace to chefs everywhere! GET OUT.

Lucky Wrangler

mostly rp and b/c shops, which takes up a lot of time
and you can always get something new started over there, so it's p. hard to get bored

avatars are p. fun, but i don't change mine more than once a month or so

and i'm working on starting a charity.

anyway there's plenty to do. gaia is the sort of site where you can't always depend on someone handing you something to do, like 'oh hey here's a game' and 'hey check out this event'. you have to do your own thing, like start discussions or those cool fan threads/guilds people do, or decide to collect things (items/art) or even give yourself challenges (idk like collect achievements).

tldr: only boring people get bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces