Senente

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai, looked to all of them and said, "Myra and Grace, your with me and Sara, Jean, your staying with us as well who knows what this girl is up to how feral she is, seems like she was lost for awhileand raised by animals. so relax and lets see what we got here understood everyone." He said walking down to the cell and into the hallway seeing the girl in a cell.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsFood
ℓσcαтισиOn floor
мσσםtired, and groggy
ωнσ Sara,

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Understood," Grace said. She leaned against the wall. It wasn't going to be anymore exciting than it is now.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara looked and nodded. Ever sense the near execution a few days before, she hasn't seen Jean or talked to him. In fact she was still sore with him. She waited with Jean and looked to him.
"You know, your actions to me were a bit rash. You are a higher up to me right now. Technically, I have been demoted to a cadet of the Recon Corp." She pointed out and head him scoff. Sara didn't like being scoffed at all, she got her glare and turned her head.
"Well, I have things to do. I am not gonna be around you at all." She said and headed closer to Nikolai.
Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, stood there in front of the cell seeing the girl acting like a wolf growling and trying to bite at them through the cage as he wonders how long this person has been outside Wall Rose, as he stands there debating what to do.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnothing
ℓσcαтισиthe prison
мσσםawake and alert
ωнσ Sara, Myra, Grace, and Jean

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

Caprice growled at them as they came into the room. She had bruises from where she had been ramming herself into the bars of the cage. She did it again as soon as they entered. She glared at them, her dual color eyes showing she clearly thought they were the enemy. She knew that the titans were outside of the walls but she thought these humans were working with them. She had something with her inside of the cage. It was dirty, and smelly, but it seemed to calm her down when she was around it. They tried to take it from her earlier but put it with her and she seemed to be protecting it. She walked over to her stuffed ferret and picked it up in her mouth hiding it under the bed that was in the cell she was in.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"We can't be sure when we'll need back up if it ever happens again." Jean said. "Wha -"

"Now is not the time." Grace looked up at him. "What she did probably prevented another attack and, at least, information. I wasn't there either, so who knows what happened."

They glared at each other before he wavered under those dark eyes. Out of all the scouts, he worried about her the most yet she was defending Sara despite what she challenged him to. Grace was never one to dessert. But even for a lieutenant, she had guts to put them on the same level.

Turning to the cell, they watched Myra attempt to get through to her.

"We mean you no harm. It's alright." Myra waited an answer.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sullen SnowAngel

Sara dully looked int othe cell to see the young girl and looked to Nikolai.
"What should we do with her? She seems a bit...out of touch..." Sara spoke in an unsure tone as if she was gonna really question the girl.
"I don't know much about her and I wonder why she was out side the wall." She placed a hand on one of her blades.
"What if she attacks?" Sara asked

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Put those away." Myra couldn't stand the thought of turning against her. They didn't save her for nothing. "Like the Nikolai said, we need to relax. She isn't an animal."

She turned back to the cell. "Besides, what good would that do?"

Sith Lord Knight Zero

Senente
Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, looked to his cadets, and the members of the Survey corp near him as he set some food down inside the cage, as he looked around and said, "All of you are to keep watch over her, no one is to beat her, or anything or kill her, She is to be cared for, she is still human, just raised by animals, Now wewill switch out watch every few hours" He said nodding wondering how they could get her to speak.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnothing
ℓσcαтισиthe prison
мσσםawake and alert
ωнσ Sara, Myra, Grace, and Jean

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"I'll take the first shift." Grace said.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" Jean asked.

"I'll get it later." She was used to not eating in the mornings when they had days off. Was it one of those days? "Besides, the girl is probably hungry also."

"As long as you don't starve yourselves..." Myra said. "Zoe is going to be disappointed that it wasn't nothing new."

Grace watched her leave the prison.

----

Myra returned to research HQ. Most of the men were busy observing or restraining an female titan. She appeared to be in her mid-forties. What is this one's name?

"Hello there," she heard Zoe greet the thing. "How are you?"

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara pulled her hand away from the blade and sighed.
"Fine....but if she tries anything, than, I will not be afraid to kill her." She said and looked to them.
"So, who's talking first watch? I'm gonna go make some dinner if anyone is hungry." She headed back up and took off her jacket and firmed up her cuffs on her shirt and took off the brown cloth to where she was just in her dark grey cuffed shirt, a green tank top polo, and her white pants. She pulled out a hug baking pan and some meat and began to season it and began to heat the oven. The seasoned meat was mixed with black pepper and salt as well as other spices and put it in the oven and began to cut a carrot and began cook some broth.

She put the carrots in the mix and began to stir it. She than added some onion, pepper, lemon juice, and a bell pepper.
"Myra! Can you come here please?" She asked.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Myra just returned from reporting to Zoe. She was to stay there until further notice.

"What do you need?"

----

Jean was with Nikolai while Grace was on guard duty. He took a sip of his drink. It would be a few hours before he had to leave.

----

"How long have you been out there?" Grace asked the prisoner. She was not going to attack the girl, it was not worth it.

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sullen SnowAngel
Myra just returned from reporting to Zoe. She was to stay there until further notice.

"What do you need?"

----

Jean was with Nikolai while Grace was on guard duty. He took a sip of his drink. It would be a few hours before he had to leave.

----

"How long have you been out there?" Grace asked the prisoner. She was not going to attack the girl, it was not worth it.

((Caprice can't talk as she was raised by wolves. So she never learned how to talk properly. She can say one or two words but they are just simple ones like 'Hungry' or 'Firsty.'))

Caprice just growled at Grace. She stayed turned away as she nuzzled her ferret toy. It was her only comfort now. She missed her family and wanted to be with them like old times.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
(Alright.)

Grace listened to her growl. Though, she now had advice to give to the next guard if they had the mind to take the toy from her.

It was quiet for the next two hours. The lieutenant ignored her rumbling stomach.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sullen SnowAngel

Sara looked to Myra.
"Can you taste my broth I made for to night's dinner? I need to see if I need to add things to it." She explained and stirred it more and pulled out a ladle and put some in a bowl and gave it to her with a spoon and sat down.
"It's my mom's recipe. I kinda got a food craze thanks to her. You know Sasha..." She chuckled and tightened her apron.
"If you can think of any ideas, I'm open to them." She said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces