Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
You know what im just now realizing while on this new work schedule... I work from 2p to 11p up till the 13th when I quit for the season.

And Fray and Mohans wedding is on the 13th.

D: GUYS WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOOOO. I NEEEEED TO LIKE CRASH THIS THING WITH NYTMAER OR SOMETHING.

If we're still doing that owo'....

Also, this work schedule and my current laptop issues are why I havent been posting as much. Hopefully the laptops fixed now for tonights posts, but cant do anything about work.

Hmm well it doesn't have to be that exact date... I mean we can start it but it will probably take a few days with all our schedules. I'm going on vaca the 21st I think for a week. Soo we can just start it whenever really

Thieving Rogue

Sheriff Grimes
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
You know what im just now realizing while on this new work schedule... I work from 2p to 11p up till the 13th when I quit for the season.

D: GUYS WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOOOO. I NEEEEED TO LIKE CRASH THIS THING WITH NYTMAER OR SOMETHING.

Also, this work schedule and my current laptop issues are why I havent been posting as much. Hopefully the laptops fixed now for tonights posts, but cant do anything about work.

Hmm well it doesn't have to be that exact date... I mean we can start it but it will probably take a few days with all our schedules. I'm going on vaca the 21st I think for a week. Soo we can just start it whenever really

yeah one day in gaia time is usually like 5 days IRL so I don't think you have any reason to worry. We'll probably get all the nice ceremony stuff out of the way and then go nuts during the reception which will likely happen on the 14th IRL..

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
String x Theory
Sheriff Grimes
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

yeah one day in gaia time is usually like 5 days IRL so I don't think you have any reason to worry. We'll probably get all the nice ceremony stuff out of the way and then go nuts during the reception which will likely happen on the 14th IRL..

Okies owo

I just hate missing weddings owo' On Gaia and IRL.

Especially when I'm crashing it XD

Kawaii Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Okies owo

I just hate missing weddings owo' On Gaia and IRL.

Especially when I'm crashing it XD

Don't worry we won't have it without ya! If something comes up then we can just push it back to Sept. or somn

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-plots away in a corner somewhere, rubbing hands together slowly and methodically with a wicked grin on her face-

How to do this, how to do this...

Thieving Rogue

Psst how long is this wedding going to continue? Are we still having Nytmaer crash the party?

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Waaaaaiiiiitttt foooooorrrr iiiiiiiiiiiittttt

It's gonna happen...

In like,

another post or two from me.

You're gonna love it

I hope.

Please

Please love it.

Love me.

-attentionwhorecatmode-

cat_rofl

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't know if I'm the only one that gets this way, but it was a mistake to look at Gaia in between classes. XD I saw there were replies and I was like, 'OOOOOOOOOHHHHH YAY MUST POST YAY YAY YAY'

And then I'd look at the clock, rush to my class, and be distracted all through it cuz all I wanted to do was post...

The struggle is very real....

Kawaii Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
I don't know if I'm the only one that gets this way, but it was a mistake to look at Gaia in between classes. XD I saw there were replies and I was like, 'OOOOOOOOOHHHHH YAY MUST POST YAY YAY YAY'

And then I'd look at the clock, rush to my class, and be distracted all through it cuz all I wanted to do was post...

The struggle is very real....

OHHH SNAP SHITS GOING DOWN

*dances around crazily*

If you love me, come on get involved! Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe..

SING

LOUDER

heart whee cool

Heart Seeker

Is anybody alive in here!? I've been lurking commerce all day waiting for a decent thread to pounce on and this one looks pretty great!

Thieving Rogue

Valence Electra
Is anybody alive in here!? I've been lurking commerce all day waiting for a decent thread to pounce on and this one looks pretty great!

Sort of???? things have been like hella slow in our thread lately. sweatdrop

Heart Seeker

String x Theory

UGH it's been like that everywhere! What happened to this place in the past....

.... wow. It's been about three years since I was properly active. I've been in and out but I've never seen the Commerce THIS dead. gonk

I really think this thread has something going for it! It's not out in the middle of fackfest nowhere, it's got a beach and a training facility, a nice succinct description. Just needs a little elbow grease from some persistent regulars to get things moving again I bet.

Heart Seeker

Thieving Rogue

Valence Electra
String x Theory

UGH it's been like that everywhere! What happened to this place in the past....

.... wow. It's been about three years since I was properly active. I've been in and out but I've never seen the Commerce THIS dead. gonk

I really think this thread has something going for it! It's not out in the middle of fackfest nowhere, it's got a beach and a training facility, a nice succinct description. Just needs a little elbow grease from some persistent regulars to get things moving again I bet.

Aw thanks! We've managed to keep the Heartless alive for like.. 5 years or something nuts. Although we redid the thread like 40 times so there's that.

I think fall is nuts. Lots of our regulars are going back to college... one of our main peeps just got engaged and i think started a new job... life gets so demanding when you have to be like, an adult and crap.

But hey if you want to saunter on in, I'm usually able to crank out at least a post a day to get things moving.

Angelic Regular

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I hope to join you guys for a bit!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers