Yes, lots! 0.059670781893004 6.0% [ 58 ]
In moderation. 0.094650205761317 9.5% [ 92 ]
Don't really care. 0.053497942386831 5.3% [ 52 ]
Not a fan. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 162 ]
KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! 0.62551440329218 62.6% [ 608 ]
Total Votes:[ 972 ]

Tipsy Fairy

I sign!

100% Behind this. I left gaia for 3 years, and came back to this crap.

Also, should have more money output from games like zOMG and word bump etc.

Stubborn Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I sign!
I joined back in '10, it was okay then. But now it's just outrageous.

Cute Kitten

11,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*signs*
Add me to the list

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I Gyzvx hereby do pledge to never buy a gold generator item either by market place or by cash shop purchases. I acknowledge its inherently corrupt and further corrupting influence on my beloved gaia community. I acknowledge its destructive effects on the quality of fun and enjoyment that gaia-online was designed to provide. I acknowledge its effects on the division in my gaia community and the unwarranted and unjust difficulty it spreads on the core of the avatar used as a means of self expression concept and values. I hereby acknowledge that by not involving myself in these corrupt outlets I ensure the future of a harmonious and communally stable gaia where all may know future joy without the consuming of ones desires in this site to be solely the accumulation of more wealth in disregard of the idea of gaia which is a place to enjoy time with friends in an environment whose original intention was a place to spend time in non judgmental and uplifting company. Where one celebrated the making of new friends and the venue to continue good times with already cherished friends.

I do so pledge ~Gyzvx~

OG Gaian

13,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sign Me up. As a guy who got Fallen wish back when it was only one single mil I can easily tell Gaia is wreaking itself with the economy. Hell, with that new minigame we could reset everyone's gold.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Gyzvx
I Gyzvx hereby do pledge to never buy a gold generator item either by market place or by cash shop purchases. I acknowledge its inherently corrupt and further corrupting influence on my beloved gaia community. I acknowledge its destructive effects on the quality of fun and enjoyment that gaia-online was designed to provide. I acknowledge its effects on the division in my gaia community and the unwarranted and unjust difficulty it spreads on the core of the avatar used as a means of self expression concept and values. I hereby acknowledge that by not involving myself in these corrupt outlets I ensure the future of a harmonious and communally stable gaia where all may know future joy without the consuming of ones desires in this site to be solely the accumulation of more wealth in disregard of the idea of gaia which is a place to enjoy time with friends in an environment whose original intention was a place to spend time in non judgmental and uplifting company. Where one celebrated the making of new friends and the venue to continue good times with already cherished friends.

I do so pledge ~Gyzvx~

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

Love the fervor, but this isn't exactly a thread for pledges.

Beloved Cat

15,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I shall sign as well. I am an old gaian, I was here shortly after the site had come up, been through a few alts on my part, hehe, and I remember where you really had to work on getting the gold for items you wanted. Now a days it seems rather easy, specially with some items being sold for millions that only use to cost a few hundred to a thousand and the only item that was outrageous was the Halo item as it was one of the first MC's. I was on leave from gaia for quiet a while, and when I came back everything seemed to be about buy all these items with gaiacash. GC items should be every now and then, not all the new things. With no new items costing gold, it leads to a build up of prices for a lot of things, and causes more people to be wary about buy things, with gold or cash. Don't get me wrong, I love the new items, but it jsut sucks that I can't afford them. I can maybe get GC once a few months, but then things I want are gone, or cost more. It just seems like gaiaonline has become more for the money, and less for the players.
How am I finally a millionaire and still I can afford nothing, this is utterly the worst. I would call it blasphemy but it is far far worse.

Unsealed Wolf

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Tipsy 100
I personally support faster ways of getting gold but I also support having places to use it all /sign

Romantic Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I sign
*signs*
Add me to the list

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Mega Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Citizen 0

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageIf somebody tells me it's wrong to hope...

I sign
*signs*
Add me to the list
As much as I want to rant about how the gaian community is going down the drain I'll spare the vent.

...I'll tell them they're wrong everytime.User Image

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Se4Queen
How am I finally a millionaire and still I can afford nothing, this is utterly the worst. I would call it blasphemy but it is far far worse.

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

If you'd like to sign, please put "I sign".

Loyal Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I sign~ stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers