Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perhaps one day [Animal]s could get the Her Darkness re-colours too? (specifically the grey, pink and teal ones; even if just the dresses and collars, though the sleeves might be nice in more colours)

And personally I would love to have more of the Rosamund options (though some of the poses could probably be cut -legs, 'innocent temptation', undergarments, coiffure..- )

Ruthless Vampire

39,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
4laugh If this isn't already in the works. It would be really cool to see Luna P and chibiusa red and white shoes heart
Ardent Rain for [Animal]s? emotion_kirakira

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Scissors that rips stockings/socks? It would be perfect for the next Alleycat.

Atkasha's Husband

Energetic Star

User Image

*-* ----+----+----+---- *-*

I want White Mage Robes from Final Fantasy Tactics.
With trim in several colors.
I once had a modded game iso that gave lavender tinted trim colors to all classes.
<3

WHITE MAGE ROBES~!

*-* ----+----+----+---- *-*

User Image
i think the shops should have a toggle for boy or girl and also unisex items

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
New ticket idea: make a new astra animated item.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Finni

Cultural Item Idea:
I love that Gaia has some cultural items, but I'd like to see more.

Specifically I would love to see Gaia items based off of Yoruba African Orishas. I've been studying them and they are very unique and interested. I mean it would bring a little bit more of some unique African culture and understanding to gaia. Not only that I think people would enjoy some of the items, mods, and poses you could come up with.

They also had some photography done with models to recreate what they looked like (can find them on tumblr).

I mean here are some examples:
(Credit goes to photographer and models of photos in spoiler below )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Putzfimmel's Compadre

Angelic Bibliophile

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm asking for an egyptian pantheon item, maybe as a chance item? Seriously you can do some cool studd with osiris, anubis, set and sobek! Like there is a fair amount of greek, norse and japanese pantheon items out there. Egypt could use some love. I especially loved the modern greek myth chance item with Eurydice sooo maybe something like that? Thanks a ton for your time!

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Diablo en Musica 92
Cultural Item Idea:
I love that Gaia has some cultural items, but I'd like to see more.

Specifically I would love to see Gaia items based off of Yoruba African Orishas. I've been studying them and they are very unique and interested. I mean it would bring a little bit more of some unique African culture and understanding to gaia. Not only that I think people would enjoy some of the items, mods, and poses you could come up with.

They also had some photography done with models to recreate what they looked like (can find them on tumblr).

I mean here are some examples:
(Credit goes to photographer and models of photos in spoiler below )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

This sounds like a great idea! smile I think we already have one in the form of Yemaya/Yemaja, but more would be great! That picture for Obba is beautiful, especially the necklace. I'd like to see Olorun, as the visuals his descriptions give are very interesting, and would like to see what Gaia would do with him in particular.

A couple others that spark the imagination are: Ibeji (though the image in that series has them both as male, I thought they were a male/female pair? Great for a item with both male/female poses), Obatala, specifically for that God of White Cloth part, and Orunmila, because I love divination. ^^; Going along with Orunmila, or at least the divination part, an item based around a Babalawo and his regalia and tools would be very interesting. smile
Plain dresses for [Animal]s please - like the basic ones but without the ribbon.
And/or more re-colours of Eie's Versatility - black, olive, navy, purple.. (either way, at least a black Eie's, please)

Naughty Man-Lover

Item Suggestion:

- Astra: Puff of smoke / Puff of flame from avatar mouth (like a dragon)

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Things I desperately want:

• Other items that have over the nose scars like in SDPlus Ladyhands. Please. *gets on knees*

• Shoe clips that are gems, that look like the mystic gems for our chest/forehead... but on our feet. Maybe wrist models, too. ♥

• Some recolors for certain EI/REIs:

• Secret Retreat:
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue → Green
      Red → Purple (not lavender)
      Black → Cream
      Chaps → Whatever, not cream. ^^;
      Gold → Coppery-gold (like in Checkmate)
      Also, make the body mods for other skin tones. They don't really work well for for the darkest and lightest ones.

• Secret Retreat (Inverse):
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just reverse the parts that have red and blue, keep the chains gold. smile

• Seven Day Love (Envy?):

White → Green
      Red → White/off-white
      Gray → Coppery-gold (like the Checkmate gold)
      Hair → Redhead (matching salon redhead colors so it matches something?)

• Hardhearted:

I mostly want the cyan parts recolored in all the colors, especially toxic green. If the black parts stay black, that would be great. I know we have the bangs already, but I like the guy hair, too, and would like that to come in many colors, as well as (specifically) the tie. If the long black hair were to be given other colors like blonde or brunette or ginger, that would be fine, too.

Genius

septum piercings

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
Could we possibly have a Mega Diancie-inspired dress and call it "Diamond Princess" or "Princess of Diamonds"? Any recolor can be renamed "[Jewel name here] Princess" or "Princess of [Jewel name here]". That would be awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff