Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Hellraiser

You just witnessed the avatar above you killing the avatar above them. How do you react?! What do you do?
I always knew we could never trust Mr. I!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Evil geisha robot! I'll kill you for killing my (somewhat) friend and very respected wger!

Gaian

"Yeesh, and I thought people who hated mimes were bad... You didn't have to use the giant spear to do that." -Shakes head in disapproval- "But I digress, I'll get rid of what's left of the body for a sum of gold."

Vanquished Warrior

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Since you killed the slime, I have to kill the penguin to make it even.
Avada Kadavra
You can go free, I know you'll run out of luck eventually.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
"I'm guessin' it was self-defense...but still, I think we should call the cops so they can clear ya."

Diligent Harvester

"Since you killed the penguin, Hatsworth has to go... wait a minute..."

"I... I thought you... why would you..." *cries* "I'll help you hide the body."

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
Well she must have quite a secret.

Dead Hellraiser

"...so the three laws are complete bullshit. Warned people even evil robots could claim they weren't."

Codebreaking Inquisitor

I guess it's not murder since it was a robot, but if you want, I'll take the credit. Blame. Whatever. Do you want a get out free card or what?

Devoted Explorer

Fayt! You've completely crossed the line! Explain your actions or I will make sure you pay.

nuGen Staff Werewolf

3,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

- Oh... no!... is a tragedy is... is... painful...is... is... *comes nearly to Khursan* - Good shoot!

Kawaii Carnivore

'...Whatever , I am NOT getting in between a fight for survival between two savages ...And no way I 'm calling Khursan back : his village death deities are tough and bad-tempered , for once.'

v 'But ! ;w; He ' s the big bad wolf ! I was afraid , Vish ! ...And I just killed him so I could bring him back , as an exercise emotion_kirakira ! SO don t be mad ! ;w;'

Apocalyptic Power

^^ "VOLKOV!" Visher yelled grabbing Aiden by his throat. "You just crossed a line that will kill you and everyone after AND before you! I'll make sure your Hell is me killing you a Thousand times..."

"...Your pelt with be lain before my fireplace."

((Vish is extremely protective and loyal to his friends, as am I.))

^ "...Listen, I may not have known him but I refuse to have someone going around killing people. What's worse is that you can bring them back! I'm not having either of that, Come here!"

Distinct Explorer

"T'was not worth the effort, in my opinion. He was a far weaker opponent than him."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff