Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with a married man

V i c e y
Back Rolls
V i c e y
So I'm kind of already over this season

Violet, Pearl, and Fame literally look the same to me and they appear to be the annoying ones of the group.
I'm not sure if I'm blind or something, but other than being skinny and white, their looks differ greatly.

Plus, it's not all about looks. Their personalities differ greatly too. :shrug:

To me, in drag, they all look the same.
They all have bold noses, sharp bone structure, and they all make the same "I'm a model" fierce face.

I have a feeling Ginger will be in the top three.
I agree with you with Ginger. She's shined so far.

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Back Rolls
V i c e y
Back Rolls
V i c e y

Violet, Pearl, and Fame literally look the same to me and they appear to be the annoying ones of the group.
I'm not sure if I'm blind or something, but other than being skinny and white, their looks differ greatly.

They all have bold noses, sharp bone structure, and they all make the same "I'm a model" fierce face.

Something about her is refreshing.
She's not purposefully trying to be liked she's just being herself.
Max is hit and miss with me. Visually he appeals to me but he's just...The same in and out of drag lol.

Versatile Fairy

I haven't been back into Gaia for a while, and I just notice that what I'm wearing is something would Pearl would wear (except the pink hair). Anyways pearl is gif-able this episode. I'm glad Max one, And Jasmine mouth was just as disappointing as I've expected after the unintentional trans phobic statement she had on her post-airing uploads.

In a relationship with a married man

V i c e y
Back Rolls
V i c e y
Back Rolls
V i c e y

Something about her is refreshing.
She's not purposefully trying to be liked she's just being herself.
Max is hit and miss with me. Visually he appeals to me but he's just...The same in and out of drag lol.
I see what you mean with Max. Although I thought he did very well in episode 3. Playing the airhead socialite type. If anything, he'll probably win congeniality.
i'm going to say it because i love when Rue says it.. sashay away heart

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Is it me, or did Jasmine's appearance in the main challenge remind me of Sheneneh from Martin?

And yes, I did like her runway dress (of course it wouldn't save her from her crap performance), but... she couldn't find a beard with srtings to attach and hide in her hair or something if gluing it to her face would cause her to break out? I'm just asking.

Guess Trixie fans are probably cheering now that she's gone. To be honest, I wasn't ready for ANOTHER queen to go about how "not drag" that so-and-so is. Got sick of that from hearing Roxxxy and Gia from the last two seasons.

HOLY CRAAAP. That "MacBitch" play was GODAWFUL. I swear, it just felt like only Katya and Kandy put effort into that. (And yes, I may not care for Kandy, but I gotta give credit where credit is due. And is it me, or did she NOT get ANY talking heads this week?)

Anyway. Guess I don't have much to say this week, aside from the fact that I liked Max's, Pearl's, Trixie's, and Katya's runways the best.

Fashionable Vampire

I am not surprised Jasmine went home this week. Her performance has been sub-par to an extent throughout the competition, although the bit she did last week was decent.

Next person I want to see go?

Hate to say it, but probably Violet.

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hi thread!
I haven't been too active on Gaia for a long time now, just lurking here and there, but I decided to start posting again just so I have more people to talk about Drag Race with!
My boyfriend and I watched season 6 together, and are watching 7 together as well.
(Side note: We just got tickets to see Rolodex of Hate with Bianca Del Rio next month!!)

Anyway, as far as season 7 queens go...
I'm really enjoying Ginger Minj, Katya, Trixie Mattel, and.. Pearl (I have some hesitation because she was my instant favorite based on appearance alone, but her actual performance/seeing her in action has not been amazing.)
I also liked Mrs. Sasha Davis in the Glamazon Airlines skit, but only then... so maybe she'll grow on me eventually.
Queens I'm particularly disliking; Kandy Ho, Miss Fame, and Violet Chachki. I'm the kind of fan that needs the queens I support to have at least decent personalities too, and not be ditsy assholes. Haha.

Cheers!

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
God what a wreck of an episode. How are these girls so godawful at acting? Like, you practice acting every day by just wearing drag and becoming your drag persona right? I don't get why so many of them seem mystified at these challenges. "Well, this is my first ever time acting"-then why are you on the show? Why didn't you practice all this s**t before you even auditioned?

Max looked absolutely perfect though. Its like the beard challenge was made for her.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Wow...This episode was a bit painful to watch...

Jasmine...Should have been gone the first episode IMO.
I was surprised she made it last week.
Her acting was so awful and she had so many excuses it was horrible...
She was sporting the same braids she wore thirteen times already to boot >_>;
Kept getting that defeatist feel from her anyhow since the beginning and it was just confirmed.
Dress was so on-point I passed out from loss of blood.
The nasty bum beard was like smelling salts though and shook me back to life with disgust.
b***h had hops in that LSFYL though lol

Kennedy is starting to bother me now too...The way they were both acting was really rubbing me the wrong way.
The choices she made for the challenge were SOOOO stupid it was no wonder they did so horribly.
Nobody knew what anyone was doing.
I mean, yeah, learning your own lines is really important in an acting challenge.
But getting the feel of everyone doing their lines TOGETHER is what makes it work.
Even if everyone knew their lines like the back of their hand, not knowing how they were going to match up together would have still made the performance unwatchable.
The fact that she was defending her decisions so adamantly also made me dislike her a bit.
Runway dress was form fitting, but not flattering. Beard was just disgusting looking.

Mrs. Kasha Davis kinda faded away for me this episode.
Acting wasn't bad, but not memorable either.
Starting to feel like a lot of her looks are getting similar as well...
Hopefully she comes out with something different and soon.

My dear, dear Pearl...I hope she takes Ru's advice and does indeed wake up.
Though...I don't mind her personality at all, but I can see how it could be a detriment to the challenge aspect of the competition.
Her looks are still always on point though.
I want to see her go far, so hopefully she snaps into it.

Miss Fame seems to be coasting a bit right now and I'm scared about it.
I want to see her go far as well, but she needs to come out of that model box a bit more.
She seems to show way more personality during Untucked than the actual show >_>;

Trixie Mattel had me DYING during Untucked...Oh my lord...Too funny.
"Look at Mrs. Kasha, she's tried out 86 times and has been trying since 1930" rofl
Her looks are still really good and she was exceptional in the challenge.

Katya is doing consistently good, I think Michelle pointed that out or some other judge, I forget.
But irregardless, she needs to shine a bit more, I want to see her in the top too!

Max killed it so hard, I loved every minute of it.
She did very well as team leader too with helping Jaidynn snap into it.
Her looks in the challenge were pretty good and her bearded look was so good too.

Violet Chachki is rubbing everyone the wrong way and it's kinda sad because she is a pretty good competitor.
That attitude keeps killing her though.
Hopefully she snaps into it before she gets kicked out.

Kandy Ho kinda disappeared a bit this week, oddly.
She didn't do bad with her part in the challenge, looked good during it, and her runway look was pretty magnificent.
Though...That beard...OMG I was laughing so hard in Untucked when she was talking about what happened with Kennedy because I saw the beard moving but it looked so weird that I thought she was crying for some reason and I swore to the lords above and below that her voice was a TH dubover and was waiting for the screen to switch to it and very patiently waiting for her to say why she was crying, but none of that was even happening lol I was seriously like "Wait...WTF?! HAHAHA?!!!?" I had to rewind it twice to figure it out.

Ginger Minj is doing pretty good and it's making me upset...I don't know why but I don't like her.
Something about her bothers me.

Jaidynn is turning into a huge complainer and excuse maker and it's getting annoying.
Her looks don't disappoint though, so there's that, but I don't think it'll save her.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
soooooooooooo disappointed they didn't even mention Conchita Wurst in this ep!!!!! bearded European queen of my dreams heart i know there have been tons of bearded queens but she won Eurovision last year and she's just precious and perfect ugh crying heart

Max ******** won me over to the moon and back when she swooped in for Jaydn, n Jaydn really pulled it together. and then Max slayed them all on the runway, bless

MY TOP 3:

Katya, Ginger, and Max

with Pearl & Trixie tied for 4th
i also like Kasha and i honestly liked Jasmine like in that train wreck sort of way haha, somebody has to do it. hate seeing people call her ugly though i'm so over it, yes we get it she has a big mouth and teeth what's new. who else?? lmao exactly, who else.

can't wait to see em go to the library rofl
Ginger & Katya
are gonna clock em all

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I started following Katya on tumblr and it's the best decision of my year tbh
[momsgoldteeth]

she posted this week about Ru laying into the losing team when the cameras weren't running burning_eyes damn

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
floraldehyde
#NeverForget rofl rofl rofl

i don't see you out there walkin children in nature

excuse your mouth

rofl rofl rofl everything about that exhange is iconic; ******** love you so much Tammie rofl heart heart

mad_chad16's Fangirl

Blessed Wife

I've never really watched a full season before until now! Loving Season 7 so far. Pearl is to die for~ 4laugh And I would love Ginger if she didn't have that shitty attitude. BUT maybe I'm just not used to the shadiness yet?

In the meantime I'm watching old seasons, so I'm almost through 6 now. It's fantasic! Adore is something else, she's so great heart I already know who wins, but it's sure fun to watch!

Fashionable Vampire

Luna Proudfoot
I started following Katya on tumblr and it's the best decision of my year tbh
[momsgoldteeth]

she posted this week about Ru laying into the losing team when the cameras weren't running burning_eyes damn

I know! She said Ru tore into them for 20 minutes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff