Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
Casey Itself
@Wine-lo-wich: Yay School A~ (My personal favorite mold of all time)

He's so colorful heart

It's one of mine, too. It's so funny; when I started collecting I wanted nothing to do with 99% of Volks dolls. Now, anytime I see a School A (or F-16, or any of the Lucas/Chris family of headsculpts I get serious grabby hands.

heart Haha, you should see the rest of my crew. They're pretty much all in black and grey and red, and then I've got this guy on my shelf looking like he stole all the colours from everyone else.

I think I had way too much fun making his stuff for him. ><

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Wine-lo-wich
Casey Itself
@Wine-lo-wich: Yay School A~ (My personal favorite mold of all time)

He's so colorful heart

It's one of mine, too. It's so funny; when I started collecting I wanted nothing to do with 99% of Volks dolls. Now, anytime I see a School A (or F-16, or any of the Lucas/Chris family of headsculpts I get serious grabby hands.

heart Haha, you should see the rest of my crew. They're pretty much all in black and grey and red, and then I've got this guy on my shelf looking like he stole all the colours from everyone else.

I think I had way too much fun making his stuff for him. ><

Yes ... if I ever have enough disposable income I will get most of the Lucai collection *__* Not sure if I'd bother going so far as to pursue Masha, though. Since she's super rare.

Just for you:

User Image

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
*O* Prettyyyyyy! heart (I really like that shirt, BTW.)

I would really like to be able to do that. I hear you on Masha-don't think I'd feel like tracking on down, either. It'd probably be way too expensive.

Slightly better/closer look at Seiji (or at least the upper half of his face sweatdrop ). I originally had grey eyes in him, but I like these purple ones better with the green and black makeup.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Wine-lo-wich

I really do adore how colorful he is XD And dreads. All my love for dreadlocks/falls on dolls biggrin

You can't see it well in the photo I posted, but Shu actually has purple eyes too lol

User Image

Although against his hair they look a bit brownish. They're actually the Shiro Tachibana lavender eyes, though.
Casey Itself
@Yoshiwong: I usually go between active streaks and inactive streaks with online presence (so far as dolls go) too! It's hard to do much with them when the spark isn't there.
Haha, it's nice to hear other people go through these streaks too. I've had them ever since I discovered the hobby, but sometimes I wish they didn't happen because sometimes I'll just have ideas of things to do and then those ideas quickly die. . . lol

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Yoshiwong
Casey Itself
@Yoshiwong: I usually go between active streaks and inactive streaks with online presence (so far as dolls go) too! It's hard to do much with them when the spark isn't there.
Haha, it's nice to hear other people go through these streaks too. I've had them ever since I discovered the hobby, but sometimes I wish they didn't happen because sometimes I'll just have ideas of things to do and then those ideas quickly die. . . lol

I think I've dropped out of activity for years at a time before XD So definitely don't feel bad. I'm in a more inactive streak at the moment, to be honest. With the exception of the dread thing I'm mostly pulling old photos right now.
Casey Itself
I think I've dropped out of activity for years at a time before XD So definitely don't feel bad. I'm in a more inactive streak at the moment, to be honest. With the exception of the dread thing I'm mostly pulling old photos right now.
Yeah, the years of inactivity happened to me too. Like, the span of time between getting my first doll to my second (full doll) was six years. . . lol I just think the inactivity stunts my abilities to get better with any of the creative things you can do in this hobby (or just any hobby in general).

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Yoshiwong
Casey Itself
Yeah, the years of inactivity happened to me too. Like, the span of time between getting my first doll to my second (full doll) was six years. . . lol I just think the inactivity stunts my abilities to get better with any of the creative things you can do in this hobby (or just any hobby in general).

Eh, but it's no fun if you stress about it so much. Just have fun c:

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
Casey Itself
Wine-lo-wich

I really do adore how colorful he is XD And dreads. All my love for dreadlocks/falls on dolls biggrin

You can't see it well in the photo I posted, but Shu actually has purple eyes too lol

Although against his hair they look a bit brownish. They're actually the Shiro Tachibana lavender eyes, though.

YES! biggrin I love dreadlocks/falls on dolls. And braids. (One of my guys has a cyberbohemian shiwoo braid wig. Thing feels like it weighs about a pound by itself, but oh, how I love it.)

Those look really good on him! Volks' eyes are always so pretty.

Fluffy Prophet

Here's Scylla, resin head same as my red shoes doll. Her faceup is prettier in person with lots of sparkles:
User Image

Sparkly Genius

Hey guys,
Sorry for the lack of posting always.
Usually it is because I have no dolls news, but this week I spent 3 days hanging out with dolly friends! It was awesome~
Here are some photo highlights which I pulled from my instagram:
User Image
I'm still waiting on my tiny20 elf delf Mytyl, and I have yet to take a new family photo, but all in due time I suppose. I am working a lot this week but I am looking forward to Christmas. I should really do a photo under the tree but... so many dolls...
Poor Relm still doesn't have shoes. The shoes I bought for her are too small. I am thinking I will need to order some lati yellow sp sized shoes for her. Bleh, doll shoes make me crazy.

Smitten Duck

Beautiful pictures spore! And I'm excited you're getting a tiny delf!

I haven't been very gaia active lately, but I have been very doll active! I ordered a tan vanilla pukifee during the event! I'm sooooo excited about her! She will also be my first doll without a default faceup, I'm hoping to find someone to give her a beautiful custom faceup =)

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
So lovely pics! And darn it YOshi! YOu sig pic... x_x That made e want to get speedos for my boy when he comes... I need to poke my friend again that while he makes him a Link-outfit, he could make him speedos too
Raaa, I just ordered my first BJD after seven years of fawning over them!

She's a Bluefairy Jasmine and I got the basic version because I just ordered her a buttload of clothes off Ebay and a new wig (and I have no use for a schoolgirl uniform tbh). The only problem is that BF is having problems with their payment program so my transaction keeps failing so I need to wait for them to e-mail me back with information about paying via Paypal if they don't fix the payment stuff.

I'm so excited! BF has a great record with fast shipping and Jasmine is such a pretty head mold, I got her a natural red wig and a pretty white dress for some woodsy magical photo shoots as well as a pink and black lolita-esque dress.

I love being a grownup with a job! Next paycheck might definitely be a Dollzone fairy cause I want a tiny and I love their details.

Also hi guys, I'm Serena! I'm mostly an LD person here but I randomly visit these sections cause I'm a huge doll collector.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff