23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
cramshaft

I knooow they cost so much! $250? wtf
They're my July wings ; u;
I guess they do monthly ones? xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
not sure if they'll do wings every month or not...
guess i'll find out in 2 weeks o so

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Radiant Racheal

heartless tbh emotion_zombie

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rainbowrific Renia
cramshaft

User Image

I've been so unimpressed with these new items lately that I don't even know, man...
Thank goodness for ponies.
rofl
Maybe I'll get back to buying art. It's been so long since I've done that.

User Image
User Image
yeah, think the last item i wanted i ended up getting from the rig, the recolor of blade of the night sky

lol is definitely an option

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

MsGrimm
o-HANAKO-o
Guys don't let me buy rigs anymore.... crying

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft MsGrimm Says:
-- gaia_nitemareright

â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡

I won't let you and you don't let me. We'll be each other's support system!

â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡â– â–¡
Okay! emotion_dowant

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dudeguy finally got on Facebook and accepted my friend request! I did the responsible thing and looked through available photos and HE DYED HIS HAIR PUNK RED ONCE AND IT'S FREAKING HOT.

Freaking out and going to bed. Not going to look desperate and flirt or like photos right now. Keep it cool, girl, keep it cool.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

cramshaft

Wanting all of my birthday month's items is now a thing that will never happen. xD
So I'm going to take a break from FF and like... I guess not watch a movie because we realized it's too late orz
I have to work twelve hours straight, no overtime, no even leaving for lunch, no anythiiiiing /sobsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
cramshaft

Wanting all of my birthday month's items is now a thing that will never happen. xD
I have to work twelve hours straight, no overtime, no even leaving for lunch, no anythiiiiing /sobsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
not impossible, just much harder now
they can legally do that?

Spoopy Elder

cramshaft

No... for me, impossible. I don't make gold, really, ever. xD
Um, probably not but no one is standing up to the owners.
I was going to skip but I was told I really need to be there.
Can't have one person free while the rest suffer blah blah
All the employees are really mad about it.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

#employeeuprising

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
cramshaft

No... for me, impossible. I don't make gold, really, ever. xD
Um, probably not but no one is standing up to the owners.
I was going to skip but I was told I really need to be there.
Can't have one person free while the rest suffer blah blah
All the employees are really mad about it.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
to do what? sit and twiddle your thumbs for longer (was gonna use something a bit more vulgar but decided against it)
all its doing is costing them more money and making people unhappy... emotion_facepalm
some people just shouldn't run businesses

i know for me, i don't get paid overtime till i go over 48 hours
so that part i can kind of undertand

Spoopy Elder

cramshaft

Yeah so... They're calling it "get stuff done" day. Like if you force people to sit at a desk for twelve hours, they'll be productive. That's not the case. They'll get restless and mad and less productive than normal because they can't even look forward to going home.
And I don't even have enough to get through a normal day. So my manager, who likes to preach about how much he hated getting busy work at his old job, is giving me busy work to do. So that's great, hypocrite.
And they're providing all three meals that day, which roughly translates to "we don't want you leaving to take a break so we'll bring food so you can't have an excuse to leave".
The worst part is, a couple months ago they didn't even offer sick days. They learned from an employee survey that we all were really unhappy so they changed it to "unlimited vacation time" with an "unsaid rule" of three weeks max. So not really unlimited actually. And you know the CEO didn't want to change it, and now thinks we're not working enough because we no longer have to clock in either, so he's requiring this massive day. But no overtime. No, because that would make it a little more fair to his employees. We can't have that.
One of the guys in my department replied with "no leaving, no laughing, no fun; this is fun.com" when another guy asked if he could leave early. Everyone's really pissed. We spent all lunch on Friday complaining to each other about it.

SO I'M RAMBLING SORRY BUT I GET MIGRAINES WEEKLY
And I already feel one building but if I try to take the day off for legitimate purposes they'll think I'm faking it to skip so I guess I'll just go in to work tomorrow and end up throwing up at my desk, because my mingraines/headaches eventually lead to vomiting.

Edit// When we were hourly they required 45 hours a week, clocked in, so they could keep track, but every minute you went over your time got you overtime pay. They hated that so we'd get in trouble if we worked too much. They don't like paying us. I wasn't making enough to survive and it took threatening to find another job to get a raise.

Well, sorry guys. I'm applying for other jobs again.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SheThoughtSheDid
#employeeuprising

#letsgo
#whatarehashtags
#i'mdoingitwrong
#stopitspazzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

Something about that just doesn't even seem legal...

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Also, if y'all want to try and win a free t-shirt with me...
Go to this post right here and comment saying that I [Ashley Huggins] referred you.
Then like their page as well, and we could each win one of our choice. : O
I think their designs are really cute, so... xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
ugh... so lame

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash