User Image
User Image

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
CynHimawari2828

I'm not sure which FF I like. 8 kept majorly doing the forced team switching too.
I think 7 did some also. But yeah, they're not really my favorite.
If I could I'd be playing Persona 3 and 4 constantly on repeat forever.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What is persona about, is that horror or a normal rpg? Never really paid much attention (educate me please).

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

A raccoon has nested among them but she fails to notice

cat joins

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

A raccoon has nested among them but she fails to notice

cat joins
delusional and still frothing, she turns and growls at it

Spoopy Elder

1:00 - Had felt pretty healthy and thin. Really flat stomach'd. Sub sandwich and two cans of MD later, feeling bloodshed and sick. Wow. Bloated. Not bloodshed. My phone is craving murder.

1:02 - Renia can't send cupcakes. All hope is lost.

1:10 - Confused manager is requesting something I've already done because he doesn't understand what I do but is still trying to control it. Calling Reports Beta when Beta is a separate thing, so I can't follow what he's taking about.

1:20 - Manager doesn't even know what the busy work he's giving me is. Waiting on AC playing Chris to return and provide instructions.

1:22 - Hands are shaking and legs are tingling. I think this is the end for me. I also have to charge my phone some. If I don't return, cover my grave in Mountain Dew. I'll drink it as it seeps down to my coffin.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

i can honestly say I hate my job now. -.-

Spoopy Elder

CynHimawari2828

I'm at work using my phone and I have horrible service at my desk so sorry for delays and typos.

But Persona 3 and 4 are my faves. they're RPGs with turn based fighting and you have to balance your social school life and your fighting monsters life. Making good friends powers up your personas and makes you stronger and it's just crazy cool fun to me. I can't get enough. And they made a Persona 3 Portable for the PSP where you can play as a girl. The beeeessst

HANAAAAAA we're job hating buddies emotion_brofist
Wanna talk about it Sport? :c

After I let my phone charge up again though. It's overheating and dying.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
CynHimawari2828

I'm at work using my phone and I have horrible service at my desk so sorry for delays and typos.

But Persona 3 and 4 are my faves. they're RPGs with turn based fighting and you have to balance your social school life and your fighting monsters life. Making good friends powers up your personas and makes you stronger and it's just crazy cool fun to me. I can't get enough. And they made a Persona 3 Portable for the PSP where you can play as a girl. The beeeessst

HANAAAAAA we're job hating buddies emotion_brofist
Wanna talk about it Sport? :c

After I let my phone charge up again though. It's overheating and dying.
I love persona 4 ;o I have it on ps2~

So I work at Walmart. [horrible]
and I work the 6:00am - 11:00am shift. So the morning shift. [less hours since my age]
I normally just work in the toy aisle and cashier.

Today They kept me till 2pm
made me work in the clothing department today, which is something I normally don't do. so I was working two departments today and worked overtime. and they wanna tell me they aren't gonna pay me for my overtime. Bunch of little shits I tell you. mad

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

You'll have to find a new cupcake place. It's important.

Spoopy Elder

o-HANAKO-o

I have P3 on the PSP and PS2 and P4 Golden on the PS2. Or PS3. I don't remember. I think I just played a PS2 game on a PS3. But I love them. * u*

Man what is with these horrible employers? I'm working 8a to 8p today with no overtime. I'm usually 8a to 4:45p. Ugh.

I'm keeping a log of today's events in spoiler tags but my phone keeps dying.
Also I just had to meet with someone so this reply is super late.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
o-HANAKO-o

I have P3 on the PSP and PS2 and P4 Golden on the PS2. Or PS3. I don't remember. I think I just played a PS2 game on a PS3. But I love them. * u*

Man what is with these horrible employers? I'm working 8a to 8p today with no overtime. I'm usually 8a to 4:45p. Ugh.

I'm keeping a log of today's events in spoiler tags but my phone keeps dying.
Also I just had to meet with someone so this reply is super late.

same. best games EVER. I prefer the ps2 RPGs atm. I have a lot of them emotion_dowant

a 12hour shift with no over time? I may be young but I know for sure they cannot do that. more than 2 hours past your normal schedual they should have to pay you overtime.

You poor thing D: I'm getting sick of employers and co-workers. mad

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
CynHimawari2828

Did you get to play 1 and 2?

Spoopy Elder

o-HANAKO-o

Yeah. It's got to be illegal and I'm so done. I was already applying for new jobs but this just doubles my efforts.

AND FOR MORE UPDATES which I'm spoilering for continuity.
3:00 - Got my busy work assignment. Found out it's the equivalent to mindless data entry. Also found out that AC playing Chris, who is also a manager, is letting his department go home at the usual time because "they're already burnt out by the end of the day so forcing four more hours won't illicit much more work" anyway. He gets it. Meanwhile my manager is spineless and has to abide by the rules and is making everyone stay and finding extra work for those who have a handle on they projects. This is "get things done" day, but also "suffer with the rest even if you're already caught up and on top of things" day.

Also we were all told not even to leave for lunch outside and AC Chris totally went and got his own food. I had predetermined Subway that I had to pick the tomatoes off of. So I'm working under a dictator who tries to play everything up (see: "it's only four extra hours!" and "it's busy work but it'll look great on your resume!" ) and skirts around the issue even when he's not okay with things (see: "wow this is great, you're amazing! Buuuut I'm gonna change everything you wrote to what I write instead" ).

Sparkly Consumer

I'm making a organ trail team after work.

Quote this if you wanna be on it.
I need something to keep me from acting stupid.

Spoopy Elder

CynHimawari2828

Nope, they're older and for the PlayStation, which I don't have. I think they're not as popular and don't have the cool social links stuff that I loved doing. I'm not sure on that though. But I've never played and doubt I ever will. I'll just replay 3 and 4 forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff