Welcome to Gaia! ::

She attached the potion to her feather-belt and sat down, leaning on him for support. "Long as you are." She closed her eyes and snuggled up for a short nap before the others would arrive. Knowing them, it might be a while.
He rested his head on her shoulder and gently licked her cheek when his own words echoed in his head. They were in the she-demon's velvet voice. "at all costs"
Seth nodded curtly and moved to inspect the damage to Crystael's tails. "It's not serious. Bandages are in that storeroom," he pointed to a door next to the guest hallway, "if you require them." He walked back to the kitchen and brought out the meal, a quick breakfast of fruit and bread. "Forgive me for the lack of meat but the Eldaili absolutely forbid me to store the meat of an animal. It always rots when I try no matter how I store it." His voice had a mournful tone. Adam snickered. Seth grabbed an apple and excused himself to finish his preparations for the journey. "I'll have to kill something as soon as we're on the Plains," he murmured to himself, "problem is there's hardly any big game out there except for horses, and they're too valuable to kill."
The group ate a hasty breakfast and hoisted their respective haversacks filled with extra rations. Seth soon descended the stairs toting a longbow while strapping on a full quiver of arrows. He rolled up the map and adjusted the haversack on his shoulders. "Before we set off I want to show you a special place." The group followed him down a hidden path that seemed to wind forever until suddenly opening to a clearing dominated by rows of marble spires. They were graves. The light fell golden and soft between the leaves of a tree the group had never seen before.

The tree had silver bark that curled like a cedar and leaves the color of gold. Scattered amongst the leaves were tiny red flower buds just beginning to bloom. "This is the Illion Tree," Seth explained, "believe it or not the bark of this tree can be fused with purified silver to produce a chain mail that rivals mithril but it's useless for weapons." The attention fell once again to the marble graves. "These are the graves of past Aradin. As you can see there are quite a few of them." Seth walked on through an arch in a hedge wall into another cemetery with 11 graves made of a blue crystal and as tall as a tower. "These are the graves of past Saviors. The Savior Line supposedly ends with the thirteenth: me." He turned to the group, "I know I've probably delayed us by a good hour but I wanted you to see the Graveyard of Saviors. Only a select few have seen what you have."

Graveyard of Saviors

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sinku looked around at the graves and shuddered a bit, not from cold or sorrow but an old memory long buried brought back to light." Come on Seth let's get this show on the road and let them rest peacefully." Sinku said quietly as he turned from the graves and waited for the group to move again.
Crystael's nine tails flicked nervously. She was never comfortable around graves, but being around graves and strange people made her especially uncomfortable.
The group left the forest and emerged in the Great Plain. "Welcome to Milenius," Seth proclaimed. Rolling hills and yellow grasses that resembled wheat were all that greeted the eyes of the group. "We're going to have to travel a while before we reach Ëa, the village of the plain. It's name actually means 'plain'. Not very creatvie if you ask me." There was another rumble through the ground and bulges of earth ran to the group. The ground seemed to explode as the creatures emerged. Daemons, lesser demons, leered at the group waving their blade hands used for digging. The grass went still despite the strong wind.

OOC: I'm doing away with the emerald enhancement. Daemons are the basic enemies but they will be tricky to kill. Demons will now be like boss fights in a sense with Myst Demons as the exception since they must form a Lord before they are any real threat.
Reign snarled in the prescence of demons. "This is my turf" he growled running to the front of the group. "Let's see what you got."
Crystael drew her sword and bared her teeth. She extended the claws on her free hand, ready to spring.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sinku drew his shot gun and held it one handed aimed at one of the creatures while drawing his dragon horn dagger with his free hand and flipped it around backwards ." Seth what's the best way to kill these things?"
"They have heavily armored plates on the front and around their necks but their backs are for the most part exposed. However, they do have tails which are heavily spiked and poisonous."
Wheat grass suddenly flew into the air to hover behind the daemons. Some of the grass fused to the daemons' backs to form crude wings while the others fused together to form spears. The daemons screeched as they launched in the air and swooped down for the attack. Two vanished underground. Earth spikes began to stab out of the ground in random locations.
Crystael immediatly got her bow out and notched an arrow. She loosed the first arrow at the clostest daemon, aiming for the place between its eyes.
"Hm" Reign smirked "They don't need back plates because they don't intend on turning their backs on their enemies. What a crude sense of valor." His ears flattened and his fists clenched tightly, he rushed the armored enemies, sending deafening blows into the creatures' thick plates, caving the metal into their bodies. "I've grown weary of senseless combat. If you fools wanna fight you better get better armor."
Crytael's arrow broke in two and fell to the ground. The daemon merely blinked as it swiped at Crystael's eyes. Reign's blows scattered the daemons for a second before they countered with spinning blades and grass spears. Tiny earth thorns tore into the soles of the group's feet. Seth slammed the ground with his fist sending a shockwave underground. The earth spikes halted briefly and the thorns sank into the ground giving Reign precious seconds to finish his opponents with the ability of sure footing. One daemon hovered above the rest pulsing with a sickly green aura. It seemed as though the creature was chanting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff