Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Absolutely not.
Like I've admitted before, my doctor said I wouldn't live past 14.

I have one problem that may kill me someday.

Also small problems like anxiety and anemia.

I use to be in and out of the hospital a lot.

Tnp:
What is your favorite thing to do and why?
Talking with awesome friends like you, Itsii!

emotion_yatta

What was the saddest/worst day of your life?

@Lupine Princess: Awwww, I am sorry to hear that. sad It always hurts to lose a pet.

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
The day both my dogs died. User Image

What do you like to do when not online and why?

Eloquent Muse

I like to draw and design all kinds of things because it's my passion. Usually I draw people and stuff that inspire me even when I'm in the bus.

TNP: Are you secretly in love with someone?
Actually, no. I seem to find myself lacking in the love department. Or maybe it's just that I'm in a lousy pool of fish.

Favourite kind of music, TNP?

Eloquent Friend

I'm going to be such a sap in this answer. I listen to, enjoy, and defend pretty much every style of music. I'm the only person I know who went to Ozzfest and the Metropolitan Opera House the same year and treated them with equal respect. Open my playlist or CD book and you'll find ancient Greek remnants, dances and traditional music from Ireland, Russia, Japan, China, India, and the Middle East. You'll also find Medieval, Renaissance, Beijing Opera, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, National, 12-Tone, Dada, Post-Modern, Pop, Soundtracks, Rock, Heavy Metal, Grunge, Trans, Electronic, Techno, Spirituals, Ragtime, Jazz, Bebop, and Rap. I also have a row of DVDs of operas and also subscribe to an opera streaming service. I guess my personal philosophy says that each of these styles has a history and something to say.

Every style of music has a history and reason for evolving the way that it did. Even music or bands which are not my personal cup of tea I'll still defend their way of evolving to that moment.

Really, the only time I don't much care for a particular piece of music is if it's incredibly fake or self-indulgent. In particular, certain emo bands which have literally nothing to be sad about, or rappers who sing about life on the streets when in reality they grew up in the suburbs.

TNP: What was the worst physical pain you've ever endured?

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
          My younger sibling once pushed me down a flight of stairs. The impact resulted in moderate bruising on my back and a lower leg fracture.

If you were deeply in love with someone, would you be satisfied with a de facto relationship or would you find it necessary to marry?

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
I think I'd find it necessary to marry them, but it's mostly because that is one of the things I want to do before I die. Plus marriage is supposed to be for ever and I guess that for me is what seals the deal in a way? I know there's always divorce and stuff, but I dunno. It's partly religious beliefs, partly personal opinion, partly personal desires. -shrugs-

Have you ever done anything that you've instantly regretted and how did that affect you?

Questionable Cat

Well, nothing major.... I tend to over-analyze options and figure out every single little thing that can potentially go right or wrong and yeah. But! There have been several times when I shouldn't have ate another bite of frozen yogurt and then I end up thinking "yep... I shouldn't have ate that". I get this tell-tale feeling immediately after that heralds the hot/cold flashes and feeling of a can of worms being dumped into my digestive system.

Tons of fun.

What would you do if you were faced with the choice of saving a puppies life or a million dollars and why?

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
That's an interesting question~ I believe that life is important, but one life, especially the life of a puppy, isn't worth it. Money is a strange and useful thing, it could even be put towards saving the lives of thousands of puppies, not just one. So in other words, I'd go with the money.
And I'm also not much of a dog person.

What do you believe is the most important characteristic of a human being?

Friendly Friend

Their attitude towards life. How you see things can effect how others see you. Even very happy ugly people can seem beautiful. And someones outlook can completely change situations.

When was the last time you cried, and why?
The last time I cried was when I learned that my hamster died, which was May 5th.

How often do you go around to try to get art of something?

Cold Snowflake

I used to do that a lot on Gaia, especially in the art freebie forum. However, I haven't done so in a very long time. I spend most of my time on the word games forum now, yet will probably go back into the art freebie forum whenever I feel like it, but right now, no, I'm not feeling like entering that sub-forum.

When was the last time you saw a cute video?

Questionable Cat

This morning o: One of my friends is currently fostering 25 kittens for the local Humane Society and she took a video of them at feeding time and sent it to me. emotion_kirakira
I plan to go over there after I am done running errands today to be killed by the cuteness in person >_>

If you had to choose between an elixir that would prolong your life by 20 years or the winning Powerball ticket that was drawn today ($590.5 million), which would you choose and why?

Profitable Prophet

Powerball ticket, easily. I'm not an especially motivated person. I can do a lot more with money than I can with time.

If you could personally observe any historical event without risk of harm, what would it be?

v Yep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces