Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Pumpkin

I seriously am going to get tired of the Fire Emblem(animu)/Rosalina fad.

Then again to each their own and play who you want.

I still dont get why Rosalina is so popular...peach with a emo haircut, automatically making people j**z their pantaloons for some reason....

Meh, I still think we are going to get Chorus men and Shulk. I just think Sakurai did this to slap the gematsu leak faithfuls in the face.

Smash with all these new ******** females and female variants...WHERES THE ******** VILLAINS?

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've never even seen a WiiU in person before.
But I'm kinda tempted to get into the new game.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
oathkeeper005
so is this thread only going to come alive for character anouncments?

We used to be better than this.
I guess it'll come alive again when the game actually comes out, with everyone racing to their computers chanting about how freaking awesome the game was or how one of the hyped characters was overrated or how someone's too OP or "GOD DAMMIT THEY DIDN'T CHANGE META KNIGHTS OP-NESS" or something to that matter.
NeroRevolver

What Fire Emblem fad?

Hallowed Pumpkin

Edible Substance
NeroRevolver

What Fire Emblem fad?

The one thats been around since melee.

I know a s**t ton of people who used roy and marth because they looked so anime.

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
oathkeeper005
Relevant:
If you wanna be able to play Brawl/PM post Wifi Shutdown.
http://smashboards.com/threads/guide-connecting-to-brawl-wifi-post-wfc-shutdown-read-this-right-now.355374/
oh hi i wrote this

i came to see if anyone posted it because my thread about it on here got hard deleted lolololol

carry on e_e

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

NeroRevolver

I love Fire Emblem, but those kinds of people really are annoying.
It's like, play with who you want dude, I won't ruin your good time, but come on.

Roy was my boo in Melee but no one could replace Ness as my main.

Whatever though, I guess. It's pretty easy to avoid the "fandom" side of Smash.

Hallowed Pumpkin

char fashionable
NeroRevolver

I love Fire Emblem, but those kinds of people really are annoying.
It's like, play with who you want dude, I won't ruin your good time, but come on.

Roy was my boo in Melee but no one could replace Ness as my main.

Whatever though, I guess. It's pretty easy to avoid the "fandom" side of Smash.

I mained Ness in 64.

Because I was a dumb kid who also played baseball irl. And whenever I hit people with his forward smash I thought it had the same affect as the homerun bat. lol

Melee I mained Mario because of how fluid he felt with his fireball pressure.

Brawl, I mained Wolf as all the regulars here joked and gave me s**t about (for the right reasons <3 )

And I WANT to main Megaman in 4 but Id like to try everyone out before I choose.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

NeroRevolver

Ness has been my main since the start and I don't plan on dropping him anytime soon, but I've had a couple subs over the years.

Kirby was my sub in 64.
Dr. Mario and Roy were my subs in Melee.
Olimar was my sub in Brawl.

I'd love to utilize Villager in 4 but I'll try everyone just to see who feels right.
Like in Brawl, I thought for sure I'd like Meta Knight, but Olimar just fit so well into my play style.

The cool thing about Smash though is that I kinda enjoy playing with everyone.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I am a rosalina fan because she has the puppeteer mechanic and puppeteers are my favorite fighting game characters ever.

Am I bad?

crying

Hallowed Pumpkin

-Candii_Sweet-
I am a rosalina fan because she has the puppeteer mechanic and puppeteers are my favorite fighting game characters ever.

Am I bad?

crying
No, thats a completely legit reason for wanting to use her.

Actually, any reason someone wants to use her is a good enough reason. THAT BEING SAID--

If shes as hard as ice climbers people wont use her long despite her emo haired popularity

char fashionable
NeroRevolver

Ness has been my main since the start and I don't plan on dropping him anytime soon, but I've had a couple subs over the years.

Kirby was my sub in 64.
Dr. Mario and Roy were my subs in Melee.
Olimar was my sub in Brawl.

I'd love to utilize Villager in 4 but I'll try everyone just to see who feels right.
Like in Brawl, I thought for sure I'd like Meta Knight, but Olimar just fit so well into my play style.

The cool thing about Smash though is that I kinda enjoy playing with everyone.

Smash is a game where MOST characters arent hard to learn. Competitive though its a whole different mindset.

Some characters are just bad and shouldnt be used because of how unsafe and gimmicky they are. For fun, sure its all good, but in a tournament mindset you dont want bad matchups or anything else like that.

Im just hyped to play this game casually mostly. I dont want to get my hopes up for anything extremely amazing after how brawl started out.

But Im def excited to try a handful of newcomers.
------------

ALSO, @Oath when was it said that Palutena wouldnt be playable online? I think thats just Miis.

Shy Rogue

NeroRevolver

Then again to each their own and play who you want.

I still dont get why Rosalina is so popular...peach with a emo haircut, automatically making people j**z their pantaloons for some reason....

Meh, I still think we are going to get Chorus men and Shulk. I just think Sakurai did this to slap the gematsu leak faithfuls in the face.

Smash with all these new ******** females and female variants...WHERES THE ******** VILLAINS?

I will never understand why ever since Mario Galaxy people say Rosalina is "hot" compared to peach. I mean, If you like her then more power to you, but she is literally a Amazon-tall Peach with aforementioned emo-haircut. The "Hotter than peach" thing seems really silly when all peach would have to do is comb one half of her bangs over the eye and she would look near identical aside from being not being Freakishly Tall.

Shy Rogue

NeroRevolver

ALSO, @Oath when was it said that Palutena wouldnt be playable online? I think thats just Miis.

On the Website, in the exact same place it talks about Mii's not being playable.

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
i mained ness in brawl

last weekend i hosted a low tiers tournament for brawl/melee/64 and i used ness in melee and just did brawl things, it kinda worked :T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff