Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Im a Broken Record.

The Dolphins are the greatest collection of failures in the History of the NFL. I said it every year for the past 8 years and it doesnt seem to be ending anytime soon.

Heck they are far worse than the Browns, at least the Browns get draft picks, but the Dolphins win enough games to get to that part of the draft where all the good players get taken and when they do draft someone, they never make the team, not to mention that they have a retard owning the team.
YoloMcSwaggyPants
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
And One more thing, Cam Newton would be the UNDISPUTED NFL MVP if he was WHITE.

But he wont win. Bank on Tom Brady getting the MVP, even if Cam led the Panthers to an Undefeated Season and won the Super Bowl.

What a load of horse s**t. IF Cam doesn't win, it's going to be strictly about statistics, nothing to do with skin tone.

Cam is way down the list.

Is he critical to the Panthers? Yeah, he is. But so is Brady to the Patriots. This will come down to the final stretch as to who deserves and wins it. But top three right now? Brady, Palmer, Newton.

Palmer's a darkhorse MVP candidate. Surprised I don't see more mentions of him in the race. Arizona would still have good D but if he wasn't there they'd struggle bad because of lack of points. That was proven last year.

I truthfully think the reason you don't hear a lot about him (except from those who actually follow the game and the analysts) is because of the market size they play in.
Cam is, to be blunt, electrifying. He's the life of the party and everyone likes him.
Brady is the class president, he sets the bar by which all others are measured, truthfully the greatest to ever play the game.
Then you have Palmer who is way up there... but he is all about business, and that is why he's being overlooked.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Old Blue Collar Joe
YoloMcSwaggyPants
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

But he wont win. Bank on Tom Brady getting the MVP, even if Cam led the Panthers to an Undefeated Season and won the Super Bowl.

What a load of horse s**t. IF Cam doesn't win, it's going to be strictly about statistics, nothing to do with skin tone.

Is he critical to the Panthers? Yeah, he is. But so is Brady to the Patriots. This will come down to the final stretch as to who deserves and wins it. But top three right now? Brady, Palmer, Newton.

Palmer's a darkhorse MVP candidate. Surprised I don't see more mentions of him in the race. Arizona would still have good D but if he wasn't there they'd struggle bad because of lack of points. That was proven last year.

I truthfully think the reason you don't hear a lot about him (except from those who actually follow the game and the analysts) is because of the market size they play in.
Cam is, to be blunt, electrifying. He's the life of the party and everyone likes him.
Brady is the class president, he sets the bar by which all others are measured, truthfully the greatest to ever play the game.
Then you have Palmer who is way up there... but he is all about business, and that is why he's being overlooked.

The League will never allow Cam to win and the Panthers will be one and done in the playoffs.

Its going to be Green Bay and New England for SB 50.
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
YoloMcSwaggyPants
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

The League will never allow Cam to win and the Panthers will be one and done in the playoffs.

Only way Green Bay is going is if they buy tickets. It is going to come down to Seattle (again) or Carolina.
They are the two best, most balanced teams in the NFC. Truthfully, you also have to toss the Cards in that mix, as they are the only team with a top five in both O and D.
But the Pack? They are becoming the NFC's version of the Manning led Colts. You always expect them in the post season, but you know they are going to fall flat.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
YoloMcSwaggyPants
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

Only way Green Bay is going is if they buy tickets. It is going to come down to Seattle (again) or Carolina.
They are the two best, most balanced teams in the NFC. Truthfully, you also have to toss the Cards in that mix, as they are the only team with a top five in both O and D.
But the Pack? They are becoming the NFC's version of the Manning led Colts. You always expect them in the post season, but you know they are going to fall flat.

No one wants to see Carolina Or Arizona get blown out by New England, Nor want another Seattle/New England rematch. Might as well show reruns of CSI.

Just once I would like to see a team thats different in the Super Bowl, but its the same lousy teams year in and Year out. The NFL is turning into the NBA.
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
YoloMcSwaggyPants

No one wants to see Carolina Or Arizona get blown out by New England, Nor want another Seattle/New England rematch. Might as well show reruns of CSI.

Just once I would like to see a team thats different in the Super Bowl, but its the same lousy teams year in and Year out. The NFL is turning into the NBA.

I seriously doubt that Arizona or Carolina would be blown out. You don't want the same teams but mention the Packers?
Little conflicting there, and the reason the Patriots and Seahawks are routinely in the conversation is, simply put, their coaching and front office staff are excellent at what they do and don't make stupid decisions.
Last years SB was one of the best ever, with a fantastic finish.
It's hardly becoming the NBA. In fact, New England is probably what inspired Carolina's ownership not to fire Rivera when his team was sucking a**. They stayed the course and allowed him to build his team and plan.
The teams that are always on the bottom are the same ones that always fire their coach or get a new QB or whatever every two or three years. Then you have the teams that are just a hair above good who stay the course when they've beaten the horse to death.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
YoloMcSwaggyPants

I seriously doubt that Arizona or Carolina would be blown out. You don't want the same teams but mention the Packers?
Little conflicting there, and the reason the Patriots and Seahawks are routinely in the conversation is, simply put, their coaching and front office staff are excellent at what they do and don't make stupid decisions.
It's hardly becoming the NBA. In fact, New England is probably what inspired Carolina's ownership not to fire Rivera when his team was sucking a**. They stayed the course and allowed him to build his team and plan.
The teams that are always on the bottom are the same ones that always fire their coach or get a new QB or whatever every two or three years. Then you have the teams that are just a hair above good who stay the course when they've beaten the horse to death.

If Godell was any kind of a competent CEO, he would Get Rid of the Browns, Lions and Dolphins. Either field competitive teams or lose your franchises to someone else who would.

When you have incompetent workers in a Private Business you FIRE THEM.
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

If Godell was any kind of a competent CEO, he would Get Rid of the Browns, Lions and Dolphins. Either field competitive teams or lose your franchises to someone else who would.

First of all, it's Goodell, and secondly, he doesn't have any say over who does and doesn't get a franchise. He's the manager of the brand, and the Lions, Browns and Dolphins all do what they are supposed to do, which is make money.
That is all they are about in the end, is making a dollar, and they do that.
Now, we're going to see a new management staff in at least two of them because I see no way Caldwell maintains his job.
Pettine might get another year. We'll have to wait and see.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

First of all, it's Goodell, and secondly, he doesn't have any say over who does and doesn't get a franchise. He's the manager of the brand, and the Lions, Browns and Dolphins all do what they are supposed to do, which is make money.
Now, we're going to see a new management staff in at least two of them because I see no way Caldwell maintains his job.

Dolphins are not making money. They Cant be.
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

They make money in a lot more ways than filled stadium seats. But yeah, they are making a profit.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

They make money in a lot more ways than filled stadium seats. But yeah, they are making a profit.

Then theres absolutely no hope of them ever winning.

Maybe its time I find a new team to root for and DONT ******** LECTURE ME ABOUT FAN LOYALTY AND BEING A BANDWAGGONER. Cause you dont know how it feels to watch a sport where your team is eliminated from playoff contention by week 2 of the PRESEASON.
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

Maybe its time I find a new team to root for and DONT ******** LECTURE ME ABOUT FAN LOYALTY AND BEING A BANDWAGGONER. Cause you dont know how it feels to watch a sport where your team is eliminated from playoff contention by week 2 of the PRESEASON.

You don't know much about the Patriots history then, because they used to suck monkey balls big time.
Getting sick and tired of cheering for an incompetent owner I have no issue with. You choose who you want to support.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles
Old Blue Collar Joe
SailorGreenSparkles

You don't know much about the Patriots history then, because they used to suck monkey balls big time.
Getting sick and tired of cheering for an incompetent owner I have no issue with. You choose who you want to support.

Thats the problem, no one cares about what you did or didnt do in the past, thats why No one outside of Miami Cares about the 50 greatest Dolphins players of all time being honored last night. If you are not a Dolphins fan or a sports fan in general then all you saw was a bunch of old men standing on the field.

No one cares about Cleveland's history, when people think of the Browns, they only see Johnny Football and the year in and year out coaching change.

When it comes to the Lions, 0-16 and the constant complaining on why they get to have a home game on thanksgiving.

I mean look at the Bears, other than the 85 bears, they done nothing.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If you are a fan of a losing team in the NFL, dont bother watching the sport anymore.

Go do something else.

Distinct Elder

SailorGreenSparkles
If you are a fan of a losing team in the NFL, dont bother watching the sport anymore.

Go do something else.

Well, The Cavs exist and my college won a Bowl Game for the first time in history. So that's at least exciting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff