Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dude-LAP
Well I'm going to the Giants vs. Panthers game on Sunday. It'll be the last ever Giants game at the old Giants Stadium. Great memories at this place. The Giants better finish off history strong!
What a horrible game that i just watched.
good thing i'm cheering for panthers, that was brutal
The colts just lost. It's Caldwells fault. He took out our starters in the last quarter which makes no ******** sense. If he wanted to save the starters for the playoffs why not just keep them out for the whole game and lose that way. I think he wanted us to win at first but when we started to lose he gave up and figured we should just save their energy now. I think that's bullshit. Their goes our 14-0 winning streak for this season and our 23-0 regular season winning streak. So Caldwell saved our starters for one quarter, who cares. We just gave up our streak, let the Jet's into the playoffs, and most of all damaged the Colts morale and now we have to build it back up.
Sedritz
The colts just lost. It's Caldwells fault. He took out our starters in the last quarter which makes no ******** sense. If he wanted to save the starters for the playoffs why not just keep them out for the whole game and lose that way. I think he wanted us to win at first but when we started to lose he gave up and figured we should just save their energy now. I think that's bullshit. Their goes our 14-0 winning streak for this season and our 23-0 regular season winning streak. So Caldwell saved our starters for one quarter, who cares. We just gave up our streak, let the Jet's into the playoffs, and most of all damaged the Colts morale and now we have to build it back up.
ughhh!!!!! mad what makes me mad is now my bro is gonna be all at me on this lost!
Dude-LAP
Well I'm going to the Giants vs. Panthers game on Sunday. It'll be the last ever Giants game at the old Giants Stadium. Great memories at this place. The Giants better finish off history strong!

Quite possibly the worst Giants game I've ever been to. Check that, the worst Giants game I've ever seen. Way to close out the old Giants Stadium you ******** idiots...

...No heart, no teamwork, no energy. Players and coaches really need to step up. We cannot advance any further this season. So there better be a lot of Giant changes this upcoming offseason. New coaching, more discipline, better practice habits, good draft recruiting, smart free agent signings, and thorough player evaluations. Keep your heads up, and at least show some class by performing at full potential. The Giants need to become a much better overall team next season.
Dude-LAP
Quite possibly the worst Giants game I've ever been to. Check that, the worst Giants game I've ever seen. Way to close out the old Giants Stadium you ******** idiots...

...No heart, no teamwork, no energy. Players and coaches really need to step up. We cannot advance any further this season. So there better be a lot of Giant changes this upcoming offseason. New coaching, more discipline, better practice habits, good draft recruiting, smart free agent signings, and thorough player evaluations. Keep your heads up, and at least show some class by performing at full potential. The Giants need to become a much better overall team next season.
confused im sad Giant Staduim has to end this allthought i am gonna see it outside for the last time when i get to the izod center tuesday BTW: hope the jets win on next sunday so giant staduim could end with a win!
I Big Show I
Dude-LAP

confused im sad Giant Staduim has to end this allthought i am gonna see it outside for the last time when i get to the izod center tuesday BTW: hope the jets win on next sunday so giant staduim could end with a win!

I'm just really ******** pissed off...

First of all, the Jets, not the Giants, close out the old Giants Stadium. Especially with the New York Giants having much more NFL success. Wow.

Second of all, we didn't exactly need a new stadium. Just a few renovations. And although the new stadium looks really nice, it's costing the true fans. These stupid PSL's (public seat licenses) are extremely unaffordable to the average Giants fan. Plus, ticket prices, and all other prices will skyrocket. Families and friends (like mine) that have carried the tickets in their names for generations are completely screwed. So the newer fans will be much less enthusiastic, supportive, or knowledgeable. Get ready for more corporate snobs in the luxury boxes, over true Giants fans that will face the brutal weather, tailgate, and bleed the red/white/blue for NYG. Way to take a s**t on your real supporters, you new owners of the Giants franchise, you ********! I used to be able to get tickets to a few games per season, now I'd be really lucky to even go once every year.

Third of all, such a talented Giants team closed the final year of a historic stadium with disappointment. Kind of like the Yankees did two seasons ago. Just a huge mess.
Dude-LAP
I Big Show I
Dude-LAP

I'm just really ******** pissed off...

First of all, the Jets, not the Giants, close out the old Giants Stadium. Especially with the New York Giants having much more NFL success. Wow.

Second of all, we didn't exactly need a new stadium. Just a few renovations. And although the new stadium looks really nice, it's costing the true fans. These stupid PSL's (public seat licenses) are extremely unaffordable to the average Giants fan. Plus, ticket prices, and all other prices will skyrocket. Families and friends (like mine) that have carried the tickets in their names for generations are completely screwed. So the newer fans will be much less enthusiastic, supportive, or knowledgeable. Get ready for more corporate snobs in the luxury boxes, over true Giants fans that will face the brutal weather, tailgate, and bleed the red/white/blue for NYG. Way to take a s**t on your real supporters, you new owners of the Giants franchise, you ********! I used to be able to get tickets to a few games per season, now I'd be really lucky to even go once every year.

Third of all, such a talented Giants team closed the final year of a historic stadium with disappointment. Kind of like the Yankees did two seasons ago. Just a huge mess.
the yankkees begin the new stadium with an dissapointment

and i agree on you i think respectlly the Giants should of hosted the last game the stadium was named after it they done success parades win the SB to rep. Giant Stadium

Put it this way...... You could always root for the Bills. The Only Team that plays in New York. blaugh

Oh Get over it, Fan Loyalty died when Ownership and the Players unions started begging for more money than they are actually worth.

One things for sure, you are lucky that the Jets and Giants are getting a brand new Stadium, look at the Cheap a** Bears, they cheaped out and just renovated Soldier Field which wound up costing as much as a new stadium.

Dannimon

Put it this way...... You could always root for the Bills. The Only Team that plays in New York. blaugh

Oh Get over it, Fan Loyalty died when Ownership and the Players unions started begging for more money than they are actually worth.

One things for sure, you are lucky that the Jets and Giants are getting a brand new Stadium, look at the Cheap a** Bears, they cheaped out and just renovated Soldier Field which wound up costing as much as a new stadium.

Yep, lucky me. Sure. A true Giants fan can't afford the tickets and PSL's for a new stadium. This will change the new wave of fans to a a fair-weather type. Many original seat owners aren't even buying the seat licenses, thus ending their generations of tickets and loyalty. So how is this lucky? Will I hit the lottery tomorrow, and be able to buy an unnecessary luxury box to an unnecessary stadium?

This is the New Reality of Professional Sports. Glad you are learning it now instead of later in your life.

Look at me, I havent been to A Chicago Bears game in over 20 Years and a Cubs game in over 10 Years. These are two of the Worst teams in the history of their respective sports yet every season their tickets skyrocket to the point where even Bill Gates cant even afford them.

I say let the owners play with their money, they wont get any from me unless they actually try and win. But since they never will F*** them.
Dannimon

This is the New Reality of Professional Sports. Glad you are learning it now instead of later in your life.

Look at me, I havent been to A Chicago Bears game in over 20 Years and a Cubs game in over 10 Years. These are two of the Worst teams in the history of their respective sports yet every season their tickets skyrocket to the point where even Bill Gates cant even afford them.

I say let the owners play with their money, they wont get any from me unless they actually try and win. But since they never will F*** them.

Yes. Let's all bend down and kiss the asses of the people at the top, instead of lobbying to try and change what's wrong with American sports right now. stare Similar opinions in the masses will generate a constructive outcome.
Dude-LAP
Dannimon

Yes. Let's all bend down and kiss the asses of the people at the top, instead of lobbying to try and change what's wrong with American sports right now. stare Similar opinions in the masses will generate a constructive outcome.

Hahahahaha......Oh Wait... you were being serious...

Trust Me, things are NEVER, I repeat, NEVER going to change. As long as teams make money through Television Contracts, Sponsorship Deals and Luxury Suite Seating, they are going to keep doing it until they find a new way to generate even more revenue.

Look at the BCS, theres allot of talk and pressure to change the system from what it is to a playoff system. Its all talk, its not going to change, its never going to change. You have to understand that professional sports are no longer Sports. Its a BUSINESS and the point of a business is to Make Money. if you cant afford the tickets to your favorite team, there will always be someone else ready and willing to make the purchase. So in reality, the true, blue collar fan is soooo 19th Century.
I just want to congratulate my Cowboys on clinching a playoff berth. To shutout their forever rivals the skins on the road, and closing the door on the giants playoffs hopes, despite being swept by them....... thats awesome. I didnt lose hope as evidently it appears im the ONLY cowboys fan on this thread that'll give em credit for winning games they must win. Cowboys finish 2-2 in december.....it might not be good enough for some people but then again I know for damn sure its no "disaster" or "swoon"...... oh and for a certain eagles frontrunner ive been seeing in here throughout december....he knows who he is, your boy Romo this month....7 touchdowns, 1 int.....im not saying, im just saying. GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff