Welcome to Gaia! ::

ALright cool thanks, I'm very sure its on ABC, so i won't even ask, just from the big games on that channel.
ABC is about the only TV crew i dont wanna kill during the game, lol
Yep i agree, ESPN has no excitment and the crew isn't all that experienced with big NCAA Games....college football anyways, d**k Vitale owns.....CBS is OK but ABC is the best, best picture too razz FSN.....i got no words for them
In The End
Yep i agree, ESPN has no excitment and the crew isn't all that experienced with big NCAA Games....college football anyways, d**k Vitale owns.....CBS is OK but ABC is the best, best picture too razz FSN.....i got no words for them
CBS has too many frickin commercials xp
foot ball xp

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

TigerHistalmos
Speak for yourself. If they send Brett Musberger to Lincoln to do a Nebraska game one more time, I will personally drive there and beat the living s**t out of him. That biased a*****e has no place on ABC and certainly none doing Nebraska games.
I went to a Conference USA university, but since it wasn't on the poll...Big XII is where it's at.
TigerHistalmos
In The End
CBS has too many frickin commercials xp

You mean Duke Vitale, the East-Coast Biaser supremo
ERRORCode2002
TigerHistalmos
Speak for yourself. If they send Brett Musberger to Lincoln to do a Nebraska game one more time, I will personally drive there and beat the living s**t out of him. That biased a*****e has no place on ABC and certainly none doing Nebraska games.
xd unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of listening to Brett Musberger... lol, but i thought they did a good job with the Sugar Bowl last year... 3nodding
Keith Jackson needs to leave for good. That guy makes more mistakes than a first-time hooker...ok, bad example, lmao
GreyFox37
Keith Jackson needs to leave for good. That guy makes more mistakes than a first-time hooker...ok, bad example, lmao
xd rofl
I like Texas.
Im a FSU fan whee not a big one but if i watch any football its FSU or my schools team... yea...
@DDR, Texas is a dang good team this year, I have them down has Nat. Champs this season... 3nodding

@Fender, ah, FSU, Bobby doing quite well this season down in Tallahassee... cool
*doesn't watch much football* Uhh...i still support the SEC. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces