Welcome to Gaia! ::

spyzel
Notre Dame-Florida State would be an interesting match-up, for if USC wasn't so stacked on offense I would go with N.D. and watch a mutch storied program finally flourish under one of the best coaches in college football (doesn't matter if it is his first year.)

Amen to you biggrin
Thing is I hate is that no one moves in the polls unless someone loses. That standard has always bugged me, even before last year's fiasco. xp

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

TigerHistalmos
Thing is I hate is that no one moves in the polls unless someone loses. That standard has always bugged me, even before last year's fiasco. xp
What I hate more than anything is the bias. Nebraska barely loses to Texas Tech, the #1 offense in the nation, and they get dropped back to 3 votes. Michigan suffers their third loss to Minnesota to give them a LOSING RECORD and gets around 15 votes. I swear, Michigan could lose to the Montana School for the Deaf, Dumb, and Blind and still get a vote because of their fanboys in the press.
My uncle or cusion plays for the new york "JETS"
woo hooo Georgia just beat Tennessee ha, now whos better.

Go Dawgs
ERRORCode2002
TigerHistalmos
What I hate more than anything is the bias. Nebraska barely loses to Texas Tech, the #1 offense in the nation, and they get dropped back to 3 votes. Michigan suffers their third loss to Minnesota to give them a LOSING RECORD and gets around 15 votes. I swear, Michigan could lose to the Montana School for the Deaf, Dumb, and Blind and still get a vote because of their fanboys in the press.
Yea, its all biased... not what it should be... the sports writers that live in a certain area will vote for that team regardless of the record...

@Neforato, oh great, a Dawg fan... stare and from the looks of it, its the kind that wont shut up no matter what they do...

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Okay, who's the ******** who voted "Big East?"
Gotta give schnaps out to Penn State. Good to see Joe Pa making a come back.

I would agree with the Big East vote if it were meant for hoops
i think college football is way better than the nfl
ERRORCode2002
Okay, who's the ******** who voted "Big East?"

lol yeah who did domokun
I like AFA. They've been doing pretty good, and the Physical Training obviously helps.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

makennakiss
I like AFA. They've been doing pretty good, and the Physical Training obviously helps.
I won't ever say that Air Force is doing "pretty good" until they get back to a top 25 position. Seeing how they played in the 90s kind of set my expectations up there, I guess.
1.) Who the hell voted for Big East?
2.) I guarantee a Notre Dame victory over USC this week.
i like auburn i think they should have went to the championship last year because they were 13.0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff