• Demonic Associate 100
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
Lol silly goose~
Well, the tier is 64bil, I've donated 2bil, and currently have 2bil so yeah. o uoa I'd prefer it from the kickstarter because 64bil gone is 32-48bil sunk and taken out of the system. ;w ;!!

really? OTL I didn't know that >< orz but oh well~ /rolls around/ im so lazy this days idk what the fak to doooo
XD Yeah~~

hnngg I know those feels. ; w;! ALTHOUGH! I should be reading this one book series, Skulduggery Pleasant. It's pretty cool. I've read the first 4 books in it, and it's not like MINDBLOWINGLY amazing, it is quite entertaining and easy to read, and the author does a good job of bringing in things and then making them more important/highlighting them later. > w<!!

yeyeyee lololol maybe its this college thing thats stressing me up and sheit casnjcknsajk and i don't read books since i don't buy them cause idk what to buy lol i only read manga eue;; but it seems good~ you should dread it then! c':

College thing? ;3;!

XD I usually don't read them much either [although I do like to read like... nonfiction kind of anecdotes of paranormal occurrences. XDa], but my sis is like SUPER into reading, so she's always suggesting things and making me read stuff XDa

studying idk how to even call it OTLL XDD aah no i read fanfics of kpop only LOOOOL OTL mang i would like to have books though- i like having books and pretty notebooks just cause ilike them OTL XD

Ooh oh, I see~ ; w; -clingpets-
LOL oh my sdjghalkg XD
heeee, yess the look of books is quite nice. 8Da XD My sis used to collect notebooks and stuff skuhluidlkf the little cheap ones from the school supply stuff. X'D She's a silly head.