Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kara Kazeneko
*sigh* Well, now that it's over, it's back to Gaia being semi blah for me (sadly). This event sure was intense for a while.

To everyone coming in this thread who healed me whenever I needed it: my dearest thanks. Proudly got 14 kills during this event, and healed over 300 of ya as well. Most I've ever done in any event of this kind, and am glad. Hope the next event is just as epic.
Halloween's only like 2 months away~~ ;D heart

Interesting Fatcat

12,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
-nod nod- Yes, same here. 3nodding

Plus, this challenger bit that was mentioned in the kickstarter could very well have been kitsuko. At first, there was only a silhouette of Taru, and she came in later, so it's very possible that's what they were referencing. 3nodding
I really hope it isn't :^(
I hope it isn't as well, it would be fun if the event continued a bit longer, but it's fine if it doesn't. The event as is has been quite fun, and the prizes to finish it off would be a fine end~ n.n

i wish it went longer too. I made a lot of gold offa the slots
Hahaha, yeah same here. XD! And then I sunk it. > w>!!!

I didnnnttt biggrin

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
-nod nod- Yes, same here. 3nodding

Plus, this challenger bit that was mentioned in the kickstarter could very well have been kitsuko. At first, there was only a silhouette of Taru, and she came in later, so it's very possible that's what they were referencing. 3nodding
I really hope it isn't :^(
I hope it isn't as well, it would be fun if the event continued a bit longer, but it's fine if it doesn't. The event as is has been quite fun, and the prizes to finish it off would be a fine end~ n.n

I didnnnttt biggrin
Hehehe, well I kinda wanted too~ I like sinking gold. and lately, I've been trying to get all the items from Nirvana's Gate II, which is a gold shop RIG in Loyal's Bazaar, so yeah~~ > W<

Interesting Fatcat

12,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse

I didnnnttt biggrin
Hehehe, well I kinda wanted too~ I like sinking gold. and lately, I've been trying to get all the items from Nirvana's Gate II, which is a gold shop RIG in Loyal's Bazaar, so yeah~~ > W<

oh man I just want to get into loyals already crying

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse

I didnnnttt biggrin

; 3;!!! How many more days?

Interesting Fatcat

12,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse

I didnnnttt biggrin

; 3;!!! How many more days?

it /says/ 4 days but i doubt that

Shirtless Cat

10,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
It ended yesterday at 11:59 Gaia time [pacific time zone I think?]

No end-of-event prizes have been given yet. They made an announcement yesterday, the winners will get a bundle of items, and the losers won't get an entire bundle.. something like that. They might not get granted for a couple of days [might be Tuesday, since it's a weekend and then Labor Day holiday.] -shrugs- But we'll all be getting something, so don't worry about that~~ I'm excited to know what the items will be! > W<

Ohh?? I didn't see anything idk i'm not active here much /cries/ and okay then!! a bundle of what though? i bet it will be a crappy sheit though x'DDD /rolls on the floor/ they don't give good items =n=

xD I usually at least skim through the announcements, because often enough there's pertinent information posted that's worth reading.

They didn't specify. Just that the winning team would get a bundle of rewards and the losers wouldn't get something as spiffy as an entire bundle. I think since it's Labor Day weekend, they are, at least for the vast majority, taking the weekend and monday off so they aren't really here to give more info. -shrug- they might be making the items still or something.

XD Hahah, quite possible. I'm trying to keep my hopes good and low, to avoid disappointment. heee

I check them all!! but I don't read anything unless the item is from kpop or idk lolol x'D and yeah maybe aigooo, I need more money~ though now i'm not playing much since i got the items i wanted ;u; cause my awesome fwends gifted me them /cries/ <333 now, i'll slowly get gold and buy all the stuff on my wishlist slowly c': I would love to put up my wishlist from cheapest to expencive but i'm too lazy to do that now orz maybe when i have time nsakcnsajk >w<;;

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
kitty jimin
I check them all!! but I don't read anything unless the item is from kpop or idk lolol x'D and yeah maybe aigooo, I need more money~ though now i'm not playing much since i got the items i wanted ;u; cause my awesome fwends gifted me them /cries/ <333 now, i'll slowly get gold and buy all the stuff on my wishlist slowly c': I would love to put up my wishlist from cheapest to expencive but i'm too lazy to do that now orz maybe when i have time nsakcnsajk >w<;;
XD! Well if you don't read, then you aren't actually checking them are you? XDD

Aaah~ yeah same. ; w; I wanna get that durem scarf kghlkdfgsdg 58bil to go. = w=;;; [if I can't get it from the kickstarter/get enough $ I guesss I could buy it from MP, bleh. I wanna sink gold. ; 3; ]

Awweee that was super cool of them! <333

Nice plan~ C: Hahaha, maybe maybe~ No harm in it~ > w<

Shirtless Cat

10,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin

Aaah~ yeah same. ; w; I wanna get that durem scarf kghlkdfgsdg 58bil to go. = w=;;; [if I can't get it from the kickstarter/get enough $ I guesss I could buy it from MP, bleh. I wanna sink gold. ; 3; ]

well thats true orz x'D and what why so expensive man OTLLLL idk what item/how it looks though ouo;;; i donated only 100,000,000 gold- thats the only amount i donate to the things here cause i need to save money mannn I don't buy gaia cash LOOOOOL but yeh yeh, imma try ;u; i currently has 3+bil /cries

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse

well thats true orz x'D and what why so expensive man OTLLLL idk what item/how it looks though ouo;;; i donated only 100,000,000 gold- thats the only amount i donate to the things here cause i need to save money mannn I don't buy gaia cash LOOOOOL but yeh yeh, imma try ;u; i currently has 3+bil /cries
Lol silly goose~
Well, the tier is 64bil, I've donated 2bil, and currently have 2bil so yeah. o uoa I'd prefer it from the kickstarter because 64bil gone is 32-48bil sunk and taken out of the system. ;w ;!!

Shirtless Cat

10,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse

Lol silly goose~
Well, the tier is 64bil, I've donated 2bil, and currently have 2bil so yeah. o uoa I'd prefer it from the kickstarter because 64bil gone is 32-48bil sunk and taken out of the system. ;w ;!!

really? OTL I didn't know that >< orz but oh well~ /rolls around/ im so lazy this days idk what the fak to doooo

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
Lol silly goose~

really? OTL I didn't know that >< orz but oh well~ /rolls around/ im so lazy this days idk what the fak to doooo
XD Yeah~~

hnngg I know those feels. ; w;! ALTHOUGH! I should be reading this one book series, Skulduggery Pleasant. It's pretty cool. I've read the first 4 books in it, and it's not like MINDBLOWINGLY amazing, it is quite entertaining and easy to read, and the author does a good job of bringing in things and then making them more important/highlighting them later. > w<!!

Shirtless Cat

10,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
Lol silly goose~

XD Yeah~~

hnngg I know those feels. ; w;! ALTHOUGH! I should be reading this one book series, Skulduggery Pleasant. It's pretty cool. I've read the first 4 books in it, and it's not like MINDBLOWINGLY amazing, it is quite entertaining and easy to read, and the author does a good job of bringing in things and then making them more important/highlighting them later. > w<!!

yeyeyee lololol maybe its this college thing thats stressing me up and sheit casnjcknsajk and i don't read books since i don't buy them cause idk what to buy lol i only read manga eue;; but it seems good~ you should dread it then! c':

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
Lol silly goose~

XD Yeah~~

yeyeyee lololol maybe its this college thing thats stressing me up and sheit casnjcknsajk and i don't read books since i don't buy them cause idk what to buy lol i only read manga eue;; but it seems good~ you should dread it then! c':

College thing? ;3;!

XD I usually don't read them much either [although I do like to read like... nonfiction kind of anecdotes of paranormal occurrences. XDa], but my sis is like SUPER into reading, so she's always suggesting things and making me read stuff XDa

Shirtless Cat

10,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
Lol silly goose~

XD Yeah~~

College thing? ;3;!

XD I usually don't read them much either [although I do like to read like... nonfiction kind of anecdotes of paranormal occurrences. XDa], but my sis is like SUPER into reading, so she's always suggesting things and making me read stuff XDa

studying idk how to even call it OTLL XDD aah no i read fanfics of kpop only LOOOOL OTL mang i would like to have books though- i like having books and pretty notebooks just cause ilike them OTL XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff