• Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune

I wanna stab you again...But for now...I'll just pap you, Untill the next event i see you... *Pap*
Ó AÒ! B-b-but whhyyy? ;A;''

-scrunches up face from being papped-

Because... I will lick your sweet tears from your face until you shrivel up like a raisin!

ಠ _ಠ; Gross~~ Keep your tongue away from me/my face, kthx.

You WILL Let me lick your sweet face, and when you're paralyzed from sheer terror, I will be the last one standing between the two of us!....Or if you faint from the dirty thoughts...Either or.
-backs away- ಡ n ಡ ..... No.

You cannot hide from me...I will not stop until i've licked you! emotion_donotwant

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune

Because... I will lick your sweet tears from your face until you shrivel up like a raisin!

You WILL Let me lick your sweet face, and when you're paralyzed from sheer terror, I will be the last one standing between the two of us!....Or if you faint from the dirty thoughts...Either or.

You cannot hide from me...I will not stop until i've licked you! emotion_donotwant
emotion_donotwant ...
-hides from you-

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune

emotion_donotwant ...
-hides from you-

Fine, Hide from our creepy, stabby, Tear licking, Emotional, Still better than Twilight, Romance! emotion_donotwant

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune

emotion_donotwant ...
-hides from you-

Fine, Hide from our creepy, stabby, Tear licking, Emotional, Still better than Twilight, Romance! emotion_donotwant
Yes, yes I think I shall. Until it shrivels and dies and is lost in time, forgotten. Almost as if it never existed at all. emotion_c8

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune

emotion_donotwant ...
-hides from you-

Yes, yes I think I shall. Until it shrivels and dies and is lost in time, forgotten. Almost as if it never existed at all. emotion_c8

But...When you've forgotten all about me, And have moved onto the next event, Thinking all is clear..... I SHALL TOUCH.....THE BUTT emotion_dowant

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune
Saffrons_Curse
SLOWbro of misfortune

emotion_donotwant ...
-hides from you-

But...When you've forgotten all about me, And have moved onto the next event, Thinking all is clear..... I SHALL TOUCH.....THE BUTT emotion_dowant
emotion_donotwant -tail fluffs up- You'll do no such thing. -sits down, crossing legs and arms-

Interesting Fatcat

12,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n

I think if it doesn't come up on wednesday then there is only a small bit of hope
Mmm yes, good point. 3nodding I think that's what I'll hold to, then~ > W<!!

i hope they actually do something though :^(
Hmmmm
well, it would be nice, but I think even if they don't, this has been a very good event, and I wouldn't hold it against them if they don't. 3nodding

I will hold it against them if we don't get our prizes >:^(

Oh well... that I have no doubt will happen. They've made an announcement about it. Even if they end up giving us rinky dink junk, they'll have fulfilled their end, and I'm sure they will AT LEAST give us that, even though I do hope for something better. UuU

I just meant with some final boss. o uoa

I'm just happy with a prize tbh

Shirtless Cat

10,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Saffrons_Curse
kitty jimin
aigoo yah i cry, when did it end? i couldnt be here and now me sad ;3; they didnt give anything for the winning team??? idk i didn't get anything if they did but well, kitsunes where gonna win cause there where more like you said lol but aaaah ;3; naskjcnjkasncjsa man i need real money, or at least a thing where i can make money online and put it up on paypal cause i want to many stuff on ebay and sheit ;3; ndsjcnskj
It ended yesterday at 11:59 Gaia time [pacific time zone I think?]

No end-of-event prizes have been given yet. They made an announcement yesterday, the winners will get a bundle of items, and the losers won't get an entire bundle.. something like that. They might not get granted for a couple of days [might be Tuesday, since it's a weekend and then Labor Day holiday.] -shrugs- But we'll all be getting something, so don't worry about that~~ I'm excited to know what the items will be! > W<

Ohh?? I didn't see anything idk i'm not active here much /cries/ and okay then!! a bundle of what though? i bet it will be a crappy sheit though x'DDD /rolls on the floor/ they don't give good items =n=

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n

Hmmmm
well, it would be nice, but I think even if they don't, this has been a very good event, and I wouldn't hold it against them if they don't. 3nodding

Oh well... that I have no doubt will happen. They've made an announcement about it. Even if they end up giving us rinky dink junk, they'll have fulfilled their end, and I'm sure they will AT LEAST give us that, even though I do hope for something better. UuU

-nod nod- Yes, same here. 3nodding

Plus, this challenger bit that was mentioned in the kickstarter could very well have been kitsuko. At first, there was only a silhouette of Taru, and she came in later, so it's very possible that's what they were referencing. 3nodding

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
kitty jimin
Saffrons_Curse
It ended yesterday at 11:59 Gaia time [pacific time zone I think?]

No end-of-event prizes have been given yet. They made an announcement yesterday, the winners will get a bundle of items, and the losers won't get an entire bundle.. something like that. They might not get granted for a couple of days [might be Tuesday, since it's a weekend and then Labor Day holiday.] -shrugs- But we'll all be getting something, so don't worry about that~~ I'm excited to know what the items will be! > W<

Ohh?? I didn't see anything idk i'm not active here much /cries/ and okay then!! a bundle of what though? i bet it will be a crappy sheit though x'DDD /rolls on the floor/ they don't give good items =n=
xD I usually at least skim through the announcements, because often enough there's pertinent information posted that's worth reading.

They didn't specify. Just that the winning team would get a bundle of rewards and the losers wouldn't get something as spiffy as an entire bundle. I think since it's Labor Day weekend, they are, at least for the vast majority, taking the weekend and monday off so they aren't really here to give more info. -shrug- they might be making the items still or something.

XD Hahah, quite possible. I'm trying to keep my hopes good and low, to avoid disappointment. heee

Interesting Fatcat

12,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n

Hmmmm

Plus, this challenger bit that was mentioned in the kickstarter could very well have been kitsuko. At first, there was only a silhouette of Taru, and she came in later, so it's very possible that's what they were referencing. 3nodding

I really hope it isn't :^(

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse

I hope it isn't as well, it would be fun if the event continued a bit longer, but it's fine if it doesn't. The event as is has been quite fun, and the prizes to finish it off would be a fine end~ n.n

Interesting Fatcat

12,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse

I hope it isn't as well, it would be fun if the event continued a bit longer, but it's fine if it doesn't. The event as is has been quite fun, and the prizes to finish it off would be a fine end~ n.n

i wish it went longer too. I made a lot of gold offa the slots

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse
k i l l e r j e n
Saffrons_Curse

i wish it went longer too. I made a lot of gold offa the slots
Hahaha, yeah same here. XD! And then I sunk it. > w>!!!

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*sigh* Well, now that it's over, it's back to Gaia being semi blah for me (sadly). This event sure was intense for a while.

To everyone coming in this thread who healed me whenever I needed it: my dearest thanks. Proudly got 14 kills during this event, and healed over 300 of ya as well. Most I've ever done in any event of this kind, and am glad. Hope the next event is just as epic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff