GentlemonMatt
*steals*
Excusez moi, but I believe the last post shall be mine uwu *sips tea*

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Your fancy shenanigans don't mean anything compared to BEES! *runs off with the post*

Enthusiastic Hobo

Is that so? Your bees did not stop this post from happening Owo

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
And we need farming, but we are also over populated so some people moving would have been nice, but if they want to cali isn't that wonderful. Though I don't see it as attacking but as something unfair, was it like certain individuals or something?

Are you sure it's me and not my twin or a mirror?
No, nothing specific. I've read a lot of comments that targeted welfare people and illegal aliens.

*0* Twinzies?! TWINZIES!!! *FOAMS* scream

Well sadly welfare can be abused but those abusers should be gone the people that need it should stay. The other not going to comment.

I was kidding don't worry *pats*
Agreed. Pretty much all the unethical people who leech off the system or take advantage of it even when they don't need it. I think that would wipe out at least 50% of San Bernardino and Bakersfield lol. Those places are so scary now.

Have you seen J's evil twin? It's pink and fluffy, very much like a jigglypuff. Very terrifying.

Yeah like that one woman who had welfare pay for her big home. Or the people that sell the food stamps, scamers, heck even the people who pretend to be homeless -_-. Lots of places are scary I don't like going across the street where I live.

That is J's evil twin o.o I didn't know that.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Evil J with a pointy goatee beard XD

Enthusiastic Hobo

EarthenElementalGuardian
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
And we need farming, but we are also over populated so some people moving would have been nice, but if they want to cali isn't that wonderful. Though I don't see it as attacking but as something unfair, was it like certain individuals or something?

No, nothing specific. I've read a lot of comments that targeted welfare people and illegal aliens.

Well sadly welfare can be abused but those abusers should be gone the people that need it should stay. The other not going to comment.

Agreed. Pretty much all the unethical people who leech off the system or take advantage of it even when they don't need it. I think that would wipe out at least 50% of San Bernardino and Bakersfield lol. Those places are so scary now.

Have you seen J's evil twin? It's pink and fluffy, very much like a jigglypuff. Very terrifying.

Yeah like that one woman who had welfare pay for her big home. Or the people that sell the food stamps, scamers, heck even the people who pretend to be homeless -_-. Lots of places are scary I don't like going across the street where I live.

Their excuse for not double checking these tards is that doing so is more expensive than actually handing out the freebies. imo, it won't be that hard...just allocate current employees to do different duties... >A> . -- What's it like over there? You're not in gang territory, are you? D8>

I joke xD. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were lol

Fashionable Darling

*peeks in* is the event over? :/

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian

Their excuse for not double checking these tards is that doing so is more expensive than actually handing out the freebies. imo, it won't be that hard...just allocate current employees to do different duties... >A> . -- What's it like over there? You're not in gang territory, are you? D8>

I joke xD. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were lol

It shouldn't be hard if people who have everything on file all they would have to do it look up the name and done. Sadly they are not smart enough for that. They need to rethink some things.
Well one side of the main street is where I live kinda a middle class area but on the other side of the main street is gang territory, as far as I know they only hang out between the bridge between two people that I know, it is scary kinda they have come over to our side just to steal things.

We may never know.

Enthusiastic Hobo

EarthenElementalGuardian
It shouldn't be hard if people who have everything on file all they would have to do it look up the name and done. Sadly they are not smart enough for that. They need to rethink some things.
Well one side of the main street is where I live kinda a middle class area but on the other side of the main street is gang territory, as far as I know they only hang out between the bridge between two people that I know, it is scary kinda they have come over to our side just to steal things.

We may never know.
It's not that easy. Getting the necessary data requires going to different governmental agencies, and going through hoops and loops takes time. Though the auditing for those sorts of things should be relatively simple if they can get the right info (1- determine which major assets were purchased during the period of dependency (this includes the home, the car, and any other expensive assets), 2- determine what type of living conditions they have (if they live in an expensive home or not), 3- determine who lives in that home with them and what their income is). And screen the new ones in the process. --- They should put cameras up in the streets. You know what also works are those posters that say "You're being watched" (I heard that worked extremely well against bicycle thieves :3 ).

Let's poke him and find out *w* *has a sharp, pointy stick* 8D

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian

We may never know.
It's not that easy. Getting the necessary data requires going to different governmental agencies, and going through hoops and loops takes time. Though the auditing for those sorts of things should be relatively simple if they can get the right info (1- determine which major assets were purchased during the period of dependency (this includes the home, the car, and any other expensive assets), 2- determine what type of living conditions they have (if they live in an expensive home or not), 3- determine who lives in that home with them and what their income is). And screen the new ones in the process. --- They should put cameras up in the streets. You know what also works are those posters that say "You're being watched" (I heard that worked extremely well against bicycle thieves :3 ).

Let's poke him and find out *w* *has a sharp, pointy stick* 8D

Well technically they are supposed to look into those things. I have no idea why they don't want to, again they need to rethink their system cause so far it isn't working. There are some cameras but they are for the traffic lights but in some cities they do have them in more places just not everywhere yet. XD

XD Oh pointy sticks lol.

Enthusiastic Hobo

EarthenElementalGuardian

Well technically they are supposed to look into those things. I have no idea why they don't want to, again they need to rethink their system cause so far it isn't working. There are some cameras but they are for the traffic lights but in some cities they do have them in more places just not everywhere yet. XD

XD Oh pointy sticks lol.
It's not a very good way of screening. I'm pretty sure they don't double check whatever documents are brought in. -- Well hopefully more will be posted owo

*w*! Yus'm! J will be happeh to be shishkabobbed 8D

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian

XD Oh pointy sticks lol.
It's not a very good way of screening. I'm pretty sure they don't double check whatever documents are brought in. -- Well hopefully more will be posted owo

*w*! Yus'm! J will be happeh to be shishkabobbed 8D

No they probably don't they should but meh nothing I can do, not something that I am trying to get into I love art too much.

XD that is more funny that it probably should be to me, being sick makes things more funny. lol

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Amai_Neiko
elementalphantomthief

That is impressive! Did you go to a con J?

Yeah! the same one at the end of August each year.

boom!
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

and boom!
User Image

those were all previous years tho. I just finished this year so no upload yet

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Amai_Neiko