• Champion 300
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian
They are always opposed to any solutions >.>
Yes, yes I am.

Why don't you go run a few laps XD.
I heard talks that they were even considering shipping people out of California lol. So crazy.

*tries to get up. wobbles around with EEG on her back* *A* *breathes heavily* Must...do laps!

Shipping people out? Not sure I want to talk about that.

Ok I think you should just sit down and stay.
Yah, it's kinda stupid. 70% of our water is used up by farming, so I don't see how attacking individuals is going to play a huge impact.

*flops down* merp merp merp *w* *turns head around* I see you! You're right there! Yes you are! <3

And we need farming, but we are also over populated so some people moving would have been nice, but if they want to cali isn't that wonderful. Though I don't see it as attacking but as something unfair, was it like certain individuals or something?

Are you sure it's me and not my twin or a mirror?

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Tezu
Amai_Neiko
Yup...the weather sucks right now. D= I can't wait till it gets cooler. I remember when it used to rain tons (in south cali) and now it doesn't. >.<
Yah, just wait for it. We'll have super dry weather, and the next thing we know...rain...so much rain where we'll be in a statewide emergency for flooding lol

XD hope it doesn't get that bad but I guess as long as it helps and there's no casualties then yay for lotsa rain!

Enthusiastic Hobo

EarthenElementalGuardian
And we need farming, but we are also over populated so some people moving would have been nice, but if they want to cali isn't that wonderful. Though I don't see it as attacking but as something unfair, was it like certain individuals or something?

No, nothing specific. I've read a lot of comments that targeted welfare people and illegal aliens.

*0* Twinzies?! TWINZIES!!! *FOAMS* scream

Enthusiastic Hobo

Amai_Neiko
Tezu
Amai_Neiko
Yup...the weather sucks right now. D= I can't wait till it gets cooler. I remember when it used to rain tons (in south cali) and now it doesn't. >.<
Yah, just wait for it. We'll have super dry weather, and the next thing we know...rain...so much rain where we'll be in a statewide emergency for flooding lol

XD hope it doesn't get that bad but I guess as long as it helps and there's no casualties then yay for lotsa rain!
Kinda hard though, when there are things like hydroplaning x-x . That's some scary s**t right there. I've hydroplaned in my car one time too many. Hydroplaning on a curve on top of a bridge, yikes xAx.

*scratches herself* *w* *rolls over you*

Adorable Marshmallow

Tezu
Amai_Neiko
Tezu
Amai_Neiko

Kinda hard though, when there are things like hydroplaning x-x . That's some scary s**t right there. I've hydroplaned in my car one time too many. Hydroplaning on a curve on top of a bridge, yikes xAx.

*scratches herself* *w* *rolls over you*

Woah that is scary! o.o

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian

No, nothing specific. I've read a lot of comments that targeted welfare people and illegal aliens.

Well sadly welfare can be abused but those abusers should be gone the people that need it should stay. The other not going to comment.

I was kidding don't worry *pats*

Adorable Marshmallow

Whelp looks like everything is going back to normal now. Kinda sad because I really liked the theme and all the avi's and stuff. emo
Beh. x.x Work is a butt.
*curls up under a blanket*

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*stompstompstompstompstomp*

Storm's Waifu

Unstoppable Razer

37,265 Points
  • God of Spatulas 500
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Ready to start my morning right. mrgreen

Enthusiastic Hobo

EarthenElementalGuardian
Tezu
EarthenElementalGuardian

Well sadly welfare can be abused but those abusers should be gone the people that need it should stay. The other not going to comment.

I was kidding don't worry *pats*
Agreed. Pretty much all the unethical people who leech off the system or take advantage of it even when they don't need it. I think that would wipe out at least 50% of San Bernardino and Bakersfield lol. Those places are so scary now.

Have you seen J's evil twin? It's pink and fluffy, very much like a jigglypuff. Very terrifying.

Deathly Sweetheart

36,890 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divine Allies 250
Looks like I missed the last day. You all made this a very enjoyable event.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
See you all in J's thread in the next event! lol

Adorable Marshmallow

WraythRose Darkthorn
See you all in J's thread in the next event! lol

Yes, see you all next time! 4laugh heart

stonrr's Honey Bun