Red Panda? 0.22033898305085 22.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
J Lone Wolf
well this was a cool theme and I was comfortable in my avatar, but time to go back!
Well at least you might get some art later, sick so not finishing that one for a while XD.
But hey at least no matter what halloween theme there is your ready for it.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Princess Piffle
I return home from my gaming con o/

ohhh whats that and how was it??

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
well this was a cool theme and I was comfortable in my avatar, but time to go back!
Well at least you might get some art later, sick so not finishing that one for a while XD.

I'm always ready for Halloween!

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
J Lone Wolf
Princess Piffle

It was Pacificon, a gaming convention held in California. It was... kind of a flop, honestly sweatdrop BUT I had friends who were a 20min drive from the convention hotel, so I got to hang out with them on friday and saturday. Saturday we had a "non-con" at someone's house, and played tabletop rpgs and board games all day. That part was lovely. <:

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf

I can see that XD. Any vampires giving you trouble? Anything you need?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Princess Piffle
J Lone Wolf
Princess Piffle

It was Pacificon, a gaming convention held in California. It was... kind of a flop, honestly sweatdrop BUT I had friends who were a 20min drive from the convention hotel, so I got to hang out with them on friday and saturday. Saturday we had a "non-con" at someone's house, and played tabletop rpgs and board games all day. That part was lovely. <:

That's pretty awesome tho it's nice to hang out with people and do stuff you like. I just went to FanExpo in Toronto this weekend, and on Saturday 3 friends came and they'd never been before so I dedicated my day to making sure they did all they wanted! there was a lot of texting going on lol.

But they did everything and saw everyone they wanted! so mission accomplished.

and I got these cool

User Image User Image User Image

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf

maybe it'll be time to gather the hunters!

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
J Lone Wolf

That's pretty awesome tho it's nice to hang out with people and do stuff you like. I just went to FanExpo in Toronto this weekend, and on Saturday 3 friends came and they'd never been before so I dedicated my day to making sure they did all they wanted! there was a lot of texting going on lol.

and I got these cool

Ooooo, very cool!

Also those posters are amazing. And I knew, in the deepest parts of my heart, that you were Jaysmiley. I just knew it.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Princess Piffle
J Lone Wolf

and I got these cool

Ooooo, very cool!

Also those posters are amazing. And I knew, in the deepest parts of my heart, that you were Jaysmiley. I just knew it.

lol ya like that little censorship. One day I'm gonna have to let it out cuz I'll want to sell art or something but for now... wink

If someone told my 7 year old self I'd meet Hulk Hogan, his head would explode XD.

and I only just started watching Arrow, but I had to stand in line, just had to. Cuz I wanted to bring the friend who loves him and I talked him into writing a little inside joke thing on hers so it worked out perfect xd made her life.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Princess Piffle
J Lone Wolf
Princess Piffle

Do you live in California?

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf

Yes we should gather right before the halloween event starts XD. Too bad we don't have a little guild.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
J Lone Wolf

lol ya like that little censorship. One day I'm gonna have to let it out cuz I'll want to sell art or something but for now... wink

If someone told my 7 year old self I'd meet Hulk Hogan, his head would explode XD.

and I only just started watching Arrow, but I had to stand in line, just had to. Cuz I wanted to bring the friend who loves him and I talked him into writing a little inside joke thing on hers so it worked out perfect xd made her life.

I look forward to that day. emotion_dowant I've never been very shy with my own name online, but I also don't have a facebook. That helps a lot.

You are a true friend, standing in line like that! I applaud you, J!

EarthenElementalGuardian
Do you live in California?

I do indeed. I live in the bay area c:

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf

Yes we should gather right before the halloween event starts XD. Too bad we don't have a little guild.

There's been guilds, I'm in guilds. It's a cool thing but they just sit there and rot lol. It's fun and special if we just find each other each event XD.

I do however, have my own guild, just me and I use it to store information. I pre make the event threads in there before posting them out here.
I have art galleries, references and character information.

I'm gonna get some information on you guys and your hunters soon to add to it!

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Princess Piffle
J Lone Wolf

I look forward to that day. emotion_dowant I've never been very shy with my own name online, but I also don't have a facebook. That helps a lot.

You are a true friend, standing in line like that! I applaud you, J!

I dropped them off in the right areas, texted directions and while she was off in the photo line to take a pic with him I went over, stood and held a place at his autograph table for when he got back lol. I go every year, and I did a lot of my stuff on Friday, I just wanted their first to be awesome.

I did miss out on Michonne tho, they handed out so many autographs and tickets for it that they had to cut off the line. Maybe she'll be back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff